Wants to succeed in Jow Forumsness

>wants to succeed in Jow Forumsness
>hasn't cut down to 4 hours of sleep a night
what's your excuse? You can't expect to compete with people who have a 4 or 5 hour advantage over you. Sleep is wasted time and you don't even miss it once you're used to getting by on less

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/8036861/Five-hours-sleep-is-enough-study-finds.html

Attached: Donald_Trump_August_19,_2015_(cropped).jpg (1500x2000, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucsf.edu/news/2018/03/410051/scientists-discover-how-gene-mutation-reduces-need-sleep
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/minding-the-body/201610/poor-sleep-may-impair-the-ability-feel-empathy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Earlier this year a large-scale study indicated that getting less than seven hours' sleep was associated with an increased risk of heart disease.

>Another concluded that people who sleep less than six hours a night are more likely to die before the age of 65.

>But a new report, which followed almost 450 middle-aged and elderly women over a 14-year period, found that those who slept between five and six-and-half hours were most likely to still be alive.

>"hey guys! you can sleep for only 5 hours a night and in 14 years- drum roll- you'll still be alive!"

You know what else is associated with an increased mortality? Being poor

Best sleep cycle is 2Am to 6:30 and then again from 6PM to 7:30PM.
>6 hours of sleep daily
>keeps in rhytmn with sunlight
>Daylight for work or social time with normies
>Nighttime for personal projects and meditations.
>Never stay awake for more than 12 hours, when you start to lose focus and cognition
>Sleep cycle stays flexible so you can always take a nap or pull an allnighter without totally throwing you out of sync
>Never get jet lag

Prove me wrong.

I will not compromise my health for money

I can't function on such little sleep.
I get horrendous headaches and nausea, making me throw up.

Wasted trips.

The people who only sleep 3 or 4 hours a night like Trump have a gene for it which isn't common to the rest of the population.

Quick source:
ucsf.edu/news/2018/03/410051/scientists-discover-how-gene-mutation-reduces-need-sleep

Another thing to add is that people with psychopathic tendencies also tend to need less sleep than the average adult, which provides more explanation as to why psychopaths naturally end up as CEO's or Presidents (in addition to their natural lust for power and control).

Attached: 1444011832286.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

Based

sleeping less has also shown to significantly reduce human emphatic response and just social intelligence.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/minding-the-body/201610/poor-sleep-may-impair-the-ability-feel-empathy

I think the two are related but I think that being a psychopath affects the need for sleep, not less sleep affecting whether or not you are a psychopath

You're functioning at greatly reduced cognitive capacity below 7 hours. No, you're not an exception to this rule.

hmm

You literally get people with genes that allow them to sleep less.

>Trading your time for money
>Just like a good wagecuck
Never gonna make it.
Stay poor.

Meanwhile, I'm already set for life, and my bank account still continues to get fatter from my automated online businesses, while I sleep for how many hours I want.

Pic related.

Attached: aa.jpg (433x492, 97K)

>cut down to 4 hours of sleep a night
enjoy your alzheimer's. also explains trump's symptoms...

sure bro, the real world works exactly like your self-help books tell you. Good luck hitting $10mm net worth with your internet business

>self-help books
lmao did you even look at the picture?
This is 0% larp, it's an ID-stamped picture of all the emails Paypal sends me for payments made to me daily.

Stay jealous.

And I've been buying BTC with 30% of my daily earnings since below $900
Pic related.
You can see I have almost daily purchases of 1.5-3 btc.
I literally have hundreds of this thing (and all crap forks) that I will never need to touch because I'm already set for life fiat-wise.

If you count crypto, I've crossed $10mm easily at the peak last year.
And I also have been diversifying into ETFs
(I'm doing 1/3 btc, 1/3 etfs, 1/3 liquid assets)

Stop focusing on trading your time for money, or you're never gonna make it.

Attached: bb.jpg (877x567, 193K)

time => money => power => time => money => power =>

Until your money starts working for you, then you have all the time in the world.

Even an hour less sleep than you need compromises cognitive ability.
No wonder trump is so retarded.

knowing me i'd probably use that 4-5 hours to use Jow Forums and masturbate

Cheked. I don’t even set an alarm most days since I work nights. I wake up when I wake up. I usually wake up 6.5 to 8 hours after falling asleep. I feel shitty if i get less. So I guess those are my excuses.

Is this as actually a good idea?

Sounds good on paper, too bad you will tired and weak all the time. You may even sustain it for few months max ie. "fake it till you make it", but then you notice your naps get longer and on the weekends you tend to sleep in. Cortisol is sky high, so are you stress levels, fatigue starts to build up and even a minor physical stimulus like a hard workout will wear you off and it will take days to recover. Your social circle might start to give out hints of your zombie-like appearance etc.

Think of it like going full vegan diet, may sound good first, you may even feel good at fist, but essentially it just wears you off.

Ok won't do it then. At the moment I am getting 7h30 of sleep every night and I feel somewhat tired. But I don't know if I should get more sleep or less sleep.
When I wake up, the first thing I do is drink black tea and browse Jow Forums. Maybe that's making me tired too. I don't know what to do in my early mornings. And I don't like going outside when it's still dark in the morning. Any advice? Thank you user

I recently worked for an extraordinarily high functioning BlackRock Exec and I will have you know he/she gets less than 4 hours of sleep a night. I’d be up until 3am working on projects with him/her.

Insane but highly productive - although losing it with age.

Attached: 0F510C51-237E-4011-B621-FB1B0542CD23.jpg (401x271, 32K)

if you value yourself more than corporate crap you sleep until you are not tired anymore. like any animal that doesn't need to slave for shekelberg does.

Okay I'll bite. What's your business?

The only great sleep advice I've read that's actually made an improvement is to stay up once you wake up. Going back to sleep for another 20, 30, 45 minutes makes you feel even shittier the next time. Even if all you do is switch from your bed to the couch and dick around on your phone/computer, you'll feel more awake and ready by the end of the hour then if you slept in another 30. Probably due to something obvious like naturally waking up at the end of a cycle vs forcing yourself up later, but I'm a former night owl who could easily stay under a blanket for another 2 hours.

Selling digital goods and software "usage licenses".

If you've heard of DC Unlocker or Octoplus, which can unlock phones/modems/routers, but you need to buy credits in the software, which you use up when you unlock a device... I have a couple of similar softwares.
Those basically have a CONSTANT stream of customers

I also sell an MMO bot that runs on a subscription model (basically the pathfinding logic etc is running on my server on my VPS, so it won't work if they haven't paid).
Sort of like the Bossland bots (but I'm not crazy enough to target game companies that fight back like Blizzard, just some obscure Asian online games).

Many years ago, I also had a Diablo II private dupe and ran an online item store for the longest time.
But that was long ago (when ITHs existed), and I tried to continue the store by botting for items, and I made decent money from that.
But the effort was not worth the payout, so I just waited until I sold all my inventory.

I also run a couple of private servers (one for a defunct game, and one for a still running Asiam MMO, but I've made lots of modifications the players prefer).
And I run the in-game item stores (for real money) for the private servers.

I prefer not to name the software/games involved, because I've made lots of financial claims here, and I'd prefer such financial success to be linked to my software.
As I'm still currently under the radar, the games I have bots for, as well as the games I have private servers for, don't pay attention to me right now.
And everyone thinks I'm doing a "noble service", and would totally not expect that I'm making a killing.
Some even donate funds for running the private servers, kek

Selling digital goods and software "usage licenses", that are "pseudo-legal".

If you've heard of DC Unlocker or Octoplus, which can unlock phones/modems/routers, but you need to buy credits in the software, which you use up when you unlock a device... I have a couple of similar softwares.
Those basically have a CONSTANT stream of customers

I also sell an MMO bot that runs on a subscription model (basically the pathfinding logic etc is running on my server on my VPS, so it won't work if they haven't paid).
Sort of like the Bossland bots (but I'm not crazy enough to target game companies that fight back like Blizzard, just some obscure Asian online games).

Many years ago, I also had a Diablo II private dupe and ran an online item store for the longest time.
But that was long ago (when ITHs existed), and I tried to continue the store by botting for items, and I made decent money from that.
But the effort was not worth the payout, so I just waited until I sold all my inventory.

I also run a couple of private servers (one for a defunct game, and one for a still running Asiam MMO, but I've made lots of modifications the players prefer).
And I run the in-game item stores (for real money) for the private servers.

I prefer not to name the software/games involved, because I've made lots of financial claims here, and I'd prefer such financial success to not be linked to my software.
As I'm still currently under the radar, the games I have bots for, as well as the games I have private servers for, don't pay attention to me right now.
And everyone thinks I'm doing a "noble service", and would totally not expect that I'm making a killing.
Some even donate funds for running the private servers, kek

because i stopped doing blow, user

You process the information from the day during sleep. If you get little sleep you make poor decisions and don't learn.

this. to add this, as your stress increase, you'll forget to drink water as frequently and so on. this causes your blood to become thicker and become less efficient at transporting blood to your brain which does your computation. you'll fuck something up and miscalculate and cause your decline.

because the true productivity redpill is going to bed at 11pm and sleeping as long as you need, so you're rested up for the next day of work.

Sounds pretty awesome. Cool that you have several hustles going on yet don't need to spend all your time and effort on any certain one.

I've thought about trying to level up and sell League of Legends accounts but I think that market is already flooded.

If you can't save and live off your wages while getting at least 7 hours of sleep, you either made terrible life choices or live in a slave state.