He doesn't own at least 10k RLC

>he doesn't own at least 10k RLC
not gonna make it.
Once the mining dApps come out, supply will be eaten up.

Attached: 1539828475795.png (1107x1502, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TUDO8BeeqBg
youtube.com/watch?v=USKqH92y0_4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

13k here. Want 40k at least so let me accumulate retards

26k here.
Good luck.
Only patricians know why this coin is the next 1000x

Why? Tokenomics look bad at best

>muh tokenomics
You are going to be very sad, very soon. In a few months you'll see why.

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)

I'm sorry brah lmaoooooo

>mining dApps
Makes no sense whatsoever.
Why would I rent out my machine to mine X and be rewarded with RLC that is worth less than X? I would mine X instead.
If the RLC reward is greater than X, why would anyone pay RLC to rent my machine and mine X at a loss?

You're a brainlet aren't you? LOL

Because the price you set for mining is whatever you want it to be, it isn't tied to the value of RLC.

It will create a problem where people no longer have an upfront cost of mining(buying hardware, locations, etc) and can rather use a trusted decentralized market to buy mining power for whichever coin they want, at the best rates on the planet due to it being an open energy marketplace. Of course places with the cheapest electricity will benefit most from this.

nigga hes saying why would anyone rent out their pc to mine X when the renter can just mine X themselves assuming its value is worth more then what they would be paid to mine it in the first place

You didn't address the point at all
Who would sell mining power for less than the mining reward? You seem to be bamboozled by the terms, but "the cloud" is just someone else's computer

And I'm not knocking RLC at all, there's value in putting distributed computing in the blockchain, but mining isn't it.
Rendering applications, medical research (proten envelopment) are ones that comes to mind

> he invests into a French team

Req 2.0

Because they don't want to spent time on gambling mining shitcoins. Just rent out your power to people that have the time/knowledge to mine coins and receive a steady income.

Because for one, you could charge a premium to people that don't want to drop millions on upfront costs but see the coin they want being worth more than the price of the premium. It's a form of arbitrage. If the miner sees RLC being worth more than the shitcoin being mined this is another reason to use iExec. You would have people from america BUYING RLC TO BUY MINING FOR BTC OR WHATEVER SHITCOIN AT A SLIGHT PREMIUM FROM SHITHOLE COUNTRIES WITH CHEAP ELECTRICITY.

It could literally upturn the entire BTC mining ecosystem.

Also, what would you rather do, set up a mining operation/energy marketplace that could take on hundreds of different operations autonomously (including but not limited to mining, AI, dApps, etc) or use those computers to mine a specific shitcoin in hopes of it appreciating? Me personally, I'd rather just set up a mining store for whatever operation that people need taking profits along the way, selling a multitude of computational related things over mining shitcoins.

Attached: 1535006787193.jpg (997x496, 92K)

This.

Although I think mining will be a fraction of the potential market.

Possibly. I see it being more valuable than people realize because of reasons above.

Either way, it's literally the easiest 20-100x short term in my entire life. If you aren't buying this most obvious bottom you have less than 80 IQ.

>people from america BUYING RLC TO BUY MINING...SHITHOLE COUNTRIES WITH CHEAP ELECTRICITY
You seem to be fixated on this, why? People from these shithole countries will just market-sell their RLC, so as much as people are buying RLC to buy hash (pushing the price UP), the people selling the hash would be selling the RLC (pushing the price DOWN), you seem to forget the counterparty in the bargain, people selling hash most probably have no interest in bagholding RLC.

Again, I don't deny that there might be some demand and that the "arbitrage factor" might pump the price a bit, but I wouldn't count on THAT making it go 10x EVER
Refer to for real shit that will make this appreciate in value.

And lol at mentioning BTC as a something relevant in this space, BTC can ONLY be mined with specialized hardware in a power-efficient manner (ie. even if you have FREE power, mining BTC with GPUs or whatever is worth less than mining anything else), and ANYONE with specialized hardware to mine Bitcoin won't rent at a loss.

im sure there's certain groups of people who would be happy to pay some more to mine their coins in a decentralized fashion instead of them buying them on an exchange. Especially people from western europe cause its useless to mine here bc of energy prices.

if I mine it instead of buying it there's no track record or history so then I don't have to report it for tax

>You seem to be fixated on this, why?
>wHy?
Can you read and formulate anything in your mind? Holy shit you must be sub 100 IQ.

You are forgetting that things will be sold at a RELATIVE PREMIUM. You clearly have zero idea about market economics or arbitrage.

>People from these shithole countries will just market-sell their RLC

Except they have to stake RLC because that's how the coin works, retard. Also, they will sell RLC, but other people will be buying it for a multitude of computational reasons. That's how the market works.

>the people selling the hash would be selling the RLC (pushing the price DOWN)

Wrong. Supply will be eaten up due to having to stake RLC in the first place due to the PoCo algorithm. Not only that, but people will hoard it due to it appreciating versus traditional world technologies. You seem to think the value of it is tied to solely the fact that it can be used to mine. It has infinite uses from what we understand at this point.

> but I wouldn't count on THAT making it go 10x EVER
That's because you're a retard that doesn't understand value, as exposed during this conversation.

>And lol at mentioning BTC as a something relevant in this space
Yikes.

>and ANYONE with specialized hardware to mine Bitcoin won't rent at a loss.

And this is how I know you have shit reading comprehension. You are forgetting that the mining would be sold at an upfront premium to outsiders with higher electricity costs.

To the buyers, RLC is worth more due to electricity costs and upfront costs.

To the miners, RLC is worth more due to being able to charge a premium than what the shitcoin of buyer choice is worth. Therefore, as more RLC is staked and accumulated by miners, the higher the price goes for buyers.

>if I mine it instead of buying it there's no track record or history so then I don't have to report it for tax

Also this. There are many reasons to buy RLC right now, even if you think mining isn't one of them. (and you're wrong)

>if I mine it instead of buying it there's no track record or history so then I don't have to report it for tax.

Using a DEX seems easier than mining.

And mining BTC using RLC is retarded. There is no intention to support ASIC's.

>Using a DEX seems easier than mining.
easier != better though.
Either way it's another use case.

Mining BTC with RLC isn't retarded if you consider the cost of electricity in the US vs 3rd world countries. Also, I'm sure it'll support ASIC's eventually. Don't forget the RSK+RLC partnership for BTC smart contracts.

Attached: 1526467983851.jpg (612x612, 274K)

Robot navigation run with iExec

youtu.be/TUDO8BeeqBg

HOLY SHIT
This is incredible
I am even more excited now.

Attached: 1504094083395.png (705x527, 146K)

How exactly is this useful?
So I can control my hotwheels in the future? Lmao

>he doesn't understand the implications of a market for AI and robots.
I thought biz was supposed to be smart?

Attached: pep-the-frog-696x464.jpg (696x464, 28K)

SLAM is not has nothing to do with AI. But it is a nice showcase how deterministic calculations can be offloaded to a decentralised cluster.

The problem with AI is that most AI environments are non deterministic. And PoCo can't handel non deterministic calculations.

I never implied SLAM was anything to do with AI, just that iExec does.

Yeah but you wouldn't have to run non-deterministic calculations for the AI to work via iExec. I could guess that in the future AI could be "hardcoded" and something like iExec could simply be a means of enabling those AI to interact with energy markets and make money for their owners.

bump for the americunts
where all my execuniggas at?
i remember we used to have many on biz what happened? I never see any posts, are we all just accumulating?

This might not look like much Jow Forums, but this is far more than most teams can show. Very impressive, thanks user.

Nice response faggots

you'll be given a full report on tokenomics in the near future. iExec team is working on it. Considering the massive complexity and scope of uses iExec has, I imagine it will take long to write it up.

Isn't it? Really excited for the future of RLC.
The team just released this. I like this type of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=USKqH92y0_4&feature=youtu.be

>You are forgetting that the mining would be sold at an upfront premium to outsiders with higher electricity costs.

This electricity cost is such a retarded nonsense.
If I'm mining Bitcoin at $100 a pop with my fucking Antminers I won't sell my hashing power to you for $200 "just because I'm making $100 profit bro, my power is cheap!" - I'll sell goddamn Bitcoin at market rate for $3000 or whatever.

If you want to buy my hash power you'll have to pay OVER what bitcoin is going for in the market REGARDLESS OF MY ELECTRICITY COSTS (like holy shit how don't you understand this?). You might want to pay MORE than market rate for Bitcoin if you want "mined coins" for some reason that's ok but don't pretend that this will GENERATE real value, unlike other REAL examples that appeared in this very thread.
And about not knowing how to read? Right back at you you moron, I'm only pointing out the obvious, that mining dApps don't make sense, then you extrapolate that I think RLC is worthless? It's an amazing project that WILL moon when:

>there's a dApp for raytracing
>it starts doing SLAM for automated cars
>it implements motherfucking BOINC (Google that you uninformed Brainlet)

NOT when "nicehash in dApp form" getsd released

We are still here. We are gonna make it brahs! 100$ 2020, 500$ 2025.

Attached: 1523537182856s.jpg (249x243, 9K)

>If I'm mining Bitcoin at $100 a pop with my fucking Antminers I won't sell my hashing power to you for $200 "just because I'm making $100 profit bro, my power is cheap!" - I'll sell goddamn Bitcoin at market rate for $3000 or whatever.
You're a fucking retard. You think it only costs them 100$ to mine a bitcoin? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy shit i didn't think anyone was this dumb.

Any smart person would take a 100% gain short term ANY FUCKING DAY of the week. Especially someone in the mining business that could go out of business if king shitcoin decides to kill itself.

>If you want to buy my hash power you'll have to pay OVER what bitcoin is going for in the market REGARDLESS OF MY ELECTRICITY COSTS
So you're telling me, if you were a miner with a massive operation, you'd rather solely mine a single shitcoin and GAMBLE that the price is going to go up in the future (or you lose money and your operation like many have recently) OR sell your computing power on a decentralized marketplace for computing for an instant 100% profit all while taking other jobs such as rendering, AI, and all of the other amazing things RLC might do in the future? You are a RETARD LOL!

You don't realize, if this actually starts to happen in countries where electricity is so low the cost of mining a bitcoin is ~531$ it would mean that people could buy RLC to get BTC at a hugely discounted rate (but the rate is whatever the miner sets, it could be only a few hundred off of the price of bitcoin or whatever the market is currently at).

It would mean that people in 3rd world countries will be "selling BTC" (really just mining it for other people, taking in RLC, staking/hoarding it, and continuing the cycle and taking profits the whole time) at such a discounted rate that it will create an entirely new way for people around the world to get BTC or whatever shitcoin that becomes mined via iExec. There is a high chance this actually happens. It will probably happen with monero 1st

Attached: 1526486755196.jpg (500x418, 83K)

>You're a fucking retard. You think it only costs them 100$ to mine a bitcoin? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy shit i didn't think anyone was this dumb.
It was an analogy you sperg, and who would take a 100% gain over a 2900% gain? You literally can't be this dumb
ps: Yes, in Venezula you can mine a Bitcoin for under $100, so get fucked

You aren't seeing the bigger picture.
You think that people in Venezuela are going to mine BTC and instantly market sell it? For WHAT? USD? I don't think so. Venezuelan money is useless. If it were the case, BTC would already be 100$ and most likely dead in the water, or there would be masses of people moving there to reap the easy money. I see a different future where people in cheap mining places use that cheap electricity in a marketplace for others to buy at a premium while they exist RISK FREE.

You don't seem to understand that the fact that you can basically TRADE ENERGY FOR MONEY on a trusted marketplace is going to change the fucking world, mining included.