My fucking dick, just look at that waist. imagine the right girl's head on the left girl's body...

my fucking dick, just look at that waist. imagine the right girl's head on the left girl's body. holy fffuck no wonder bitcoin cash is winning.

Attached: asd.jpg (1181x670, 110K)

look at the chick on the right man
looks like a bird waiting for my semen

>Fucku dat yerro egg woll Whiteu boi.jpg

both are ugly as fuck user. why such low standards? are you ugly?

you are gay

No I agree with him. Not saying I wouldn't but they're nothing special.

>you're gay if you don't put average af looking girls on a pedestal

This guy gets it

Girl on our left is objectively pretty. Girl on the right might be subjectively cute, but I'm not really into Asian girls.

Any confirmation whether Roger Ver had a threesome with them?

>ugly as fuck
>you agree
spend more time outside of jpgs and you will know what an actually ugly woman looks like

Attached: simpsons25.png (2550x3300, 3.74M)

>falling for insects instead of strong, beautiful eastern European natural beauties
I pity you.

biz has always been about cute asian girls. if you want white roasties go to reddit.

Attached: 1546715109439.gif (280x218, 982K)

Are saying you prefer right girl’s face? Left is a 6.5 and right is a 5 if being generous.

that's why id like right face on left body. right face looks a lot more white. cant really tell from that screenshot tho.

get off your jpgs man, left face is like an 8 and right a 9 at worst

Attached: bob's burgers.png (2420x2398, 2.67M)

I've been on the chans for 8 years, I know all you anime jerkoff fgts have a thing for insect people, but that's because you lack the self confidence to handle a strong conservative woman who fucks like rabbit. Enjoy your submissive boring fish heads.

made for BBC

Attached: blackbull2.png (366x588, 288K)

yeah that's another thing about the girls in OP, they are really submissive. act like proper women, basically don't speak unless spoken to. my dick's a diamond man.

Attached: woman_work02.jpg (798x1024, 263K)

kek i get it

inbred cucks

Attached: kreg.jpg (506x220, 13K)

if only i bought bitcoin in 2011 and held i could be surrounded by cute asian women

Attached: 1538295149807.png (448x328, 14K)

Wew lad

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (825x1610, 340K)