Ambrosus about to onboard the lucky few

Get your masternode now and be part of the noveu rich!

Attached: F7549DFD-D18E-4E3A-95FB-D7B0964A3AC6.jpg (910x1281, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ambrosus.com
warosu.org/biz/image/dS6qDiAhHn65XYH7ZsyILQ
warosu.org/biz/thread/9670590#p9670683
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8552640#p8555832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

Y?

for posting this shopped masternode payout image

Also for typing Y instead of Why

also this

C-chadsetti?

>brainlet
Chad wouldn't post OPs shopped rewards estimated.

But it’s a ratio

you're an idiot.
No one takes this image seriously. It was made as FUD and you're posting it to shill

>thinking master nodes are a good investment

Attached: 2AA56D4B-0718-4FDE-BAB8-BAD4FCC50C59.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

So you’re NOT confident about 1 million bundles in 1-2 years that ceo claimed?

>my sides
1 million daily bundles is possible, but that's probably on the high end. And it definitely will disappoint MN holders if they are expecting that day 1. OPs image has 100 million as the high end... 100 million is not even close to realistic IMO. That would be like worldwide mass adoption. Not impossible but also not a realistic expectation. Not even close

OBSESSED AND SEETHING

Attached: 1532272871009.jpg (2687x3184, 2.25M)

Is that a coping mechanism or you’re still accumulating and don’t want people to know about this hidden gem?

>2017+2
>Buying into meme nodes

When the meme nodes are the main product, you know it's a Ponzi scheme.

Attached: 1546565627313.jpg (604x453, 58K)

So you’re saying Ambrosus will peak at around $4 billon revenue? Why so pessimistic?

>Not impossible but also not a realistic expectation
Where in my post did I say it would peak at 4 billion?
I'm saying that advertising masternode rewards with OPs image is bad marketing, and was designed as FUD.
Don't be a brainlet user. You're better than this.
100 million DAILY bundles IS possible, but jesus be realistic man. If you are saying it's likely, you are delusional

Weak FUD
Try harder next time

Well $12/bundle x 1 mio x 365.
Why is this designed as FUD? It’s good for hype right ? Isn’t that good for short term gains and if people sell you could buy more cheaply so win win right?

You're an idiot.
The ORIGINAL image that's not shopped is much better because it's fucking realistic in the short term.
You're suggesting that an image promoting an investment of a few thousand dollars will return $100,000,000 every year. You fucking brainlet.

Well it worked for bitconnect right?? It worked for normies who jumped on the bitcoin wagon last year right?

baka
You're just trolling
Lowkey AMB fud

FUD? I’d like to make as much money on Amb as possible.

Then start promoting it without using shopped FUD material

Sorry, so what is the AMB product BTW and how much revenue does it generate?

Attached: 1481854213002.jpg (537x521, 106K)

Oh-ok

If you actually care, then start reading:
blog.ambrosus.com

Don't bother, this faggot is psychotic. He was mindbroken by versetti and has dedicated his life to fudding it. Spams 10 threads at a time and acts like a dumb pajeet.
Check out his crusade of butthurt yourself: warosu.org/biz/image/dS6qDiAhHn65XYH7ZsyILQ

How could you possibly know it's the same guy?

>blog.ambrosus.com

Yeah, I leafed through those and thee's no statements of cash flow or any sales.

So basically I'm right, no revenue, and the only point of this shitcoin is to sell idiots piles of worthless tokens bundled together as meme nodes and making vague promises of future income.

NOPE.jpeg

Why would I put money into something so speculative for fixed income when I can go to the stock market today, purchase a REIT and get a CERTAIN 7% monthly dividend?

Attached: 1491105888609.jpg (1050x585, 81K)

>Why would I buy an alt coin?
Go buy your boomer shit then and enjoy your 7%. Nobody gives a fuck.
You realize you can trade alts without holding for masternodes, right?

So what's the point of owning less than a node?

I can trade any other shitcoin then, don't need AMB.

See, we've just deconstructed your terrible purchase and concluded that it really has no purpose to exist.

>we
I disagree with your assertion that the AMB token is worthless and that a masternode will return $0. There's no point in continuing this conversation. Go buy your boomer shit.

which white knight are you?

>I disagree with your assertion that the AMB token is worthless and that a masternode will return $0.

Well you've got nothing to prove otherwise, so what you're doing is not engaging in a rational speculation, but making this a matter of faith.

Investing is not a religion. You're going to get absolutely BTFO if you haven't already.

t. 2013 veteran,

Attached: 1546277259602.jpg (644x566, 39K)

The time to play "shitcoin hot potatoe" was 2017. Won't work anymore, people have figured that its all gargbage.
Get BTC, ETH and if you really want to speculate buy some Link. But betting on a rank 250 supply chain meme coin is not investing but rather like buying lottery tickets.

AMB is on Anna's hot list

Attached: Anna-Crypto.jpg (1900x1100, 462K)

Do you have aspergers? It's the exact same writing style and formatting going back for 8 months. Plays dumb with "muh ratio" when called out every time and is spamming 5+ amb threads right now. A prime case study of butthurt that shits up Jow Forums as collateral damage.

Proof? do you speculate just like you do with your returns?

Enjoy your 7% yearly return, boomer
t. 2017 veteran

>he actually thinks I bothered to read a long list archived biz posts to look for clues as to why it's the same guy

The absolute, I repeat, the absolute STATE of AMBlet shills
>mfw AMB scammed bizlets of all their crypto gains
>mfw AMB trade volume plummeted after the legendary BearWolf was vindicated
>mfw AMB operates outside of Switzerland because Versetti is going to be exiled again
>mfw AMB reaches sub-1k sats once team tokens are unlocked
>mfw AMB main net will reveal 0 bundles
scAMBrosus hid main net for months while trying to find any clients willing to pay for bundles
I am summoning all BearWolf legionnaires to bring a Storm of Chaos on AMBlets after main net
2019 is the year AMBlets get their chance for revenge on scamsetti after bagholding at 99% loss
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING WHEELS

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 21K)

Hey, what's with you blowing your cover and trading AMB on a pump last spring, then denying that it happened? Calling the archive "fake" lol

Attached: larpingfaggot.png (603x1072, 282K)

>can't read for 5 seconds
assburgers with a side of ADHD confirmed

Beware the AMBlets attempting to discredit the legendary BearWolf with imposters, fake screenshots and archives like pic related
It is debunked here:
>warosu.org/biz/thread/9670590#p9670683
To stay safe against bagholding AMBlets who are angry for buying high and have many salty posts (18+ OMEGA KEK) in AMB threads, trust ONLY the archives and screenshots endorsed by the omniscient BearWolf.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1546719593055.jpg (892x219, 59K)

Nice photoshops AMBlet
I REPEAT I ABSOLUTELY REPEAT
DO NOT PRESS BUY WHILE AMBLETS PRESS SELL
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELS WHEN

Attached: 1521149466244.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Did I goof I sent all my AMB to my ether wallet and it shows up as AMBER wtf is that is this a scam?

Well he got to buy them cheap. But then AMB got a lot cheaper and cheaper and even cheaper still.
And when it hit 5 cents he lost his mind together with all the other wrecked amblets.

SEA FOOD COMMON
SMART CITIES

Why are you so assblasted about this? It's in the warosu archive. Why do you deny it now

It was chopped faggot

Are the same low iq idiot who doesn’t understand what a ratio is?

I'll fucking find it fag. hold on and i'll post. then kys

"Michael!! Clean your room!!"
"MOM!! I'm not Michael! I'm MrBearWolf"
"You are spending too much time in front of that 4 website, young man. You need to clean up and go outside for some fresh air. Your friend Hung is coming over to play in one hour"
"He's not my friend MOM.... he's your friend's son. We don't have anything in common."
"It doesn't matter Michael, you need to be nice to our guests"
"MOM!!! Don't call me that anymore"
"We named you Michael after your Grandfather, god bless his soul. You will answer to that name. No If, And, or Buts, about it!"
"I HATE YOU MOM! I can't wait until I get my first full BitCoin and I can finally get my own place"
"Michael.... just stop it with that Bitcoins nonsense. You will make enough for a down payment if you just go out and get a job like everyone else. You have been at this for months and you've only lost money"
"I HATE YOU MOM"
"THAT'S IT. I HAVE HAD IT. I am NOT going to make you mac'n'cheese for lunches ANYMORE. You are 45 and you can make your own food"
"FINE"
"FINE"
*silenty weeps*

-walks up to his attic
-turns on the light
-takes a look around at all the garbage on the floor
-notices it's almost all empty Onions bottles
-takes a look at his Star Wars action figure collection
-glances at his prized black fedora sitting on his katana
-sees himself in the mirror, his round belly protruding far below his belt, his unshaven neck masking the acne
-closes his eyes slowly and takes a deep breath
-opens his eyes and looks startes at himself in the mirror, this time directly in the eyes
-he suddently feels a focus and a fire that he hasn't felt since his first Karate competition when he was 12
-the fire burned for but a moment. Memories flood in. Visions of a brighter future. A Friend. A girlfriend. An appartment to call his own. A Job.
-reaches for his fedora, places it on his head slowly.
-with his thumb and forefinger, pinches the solid, thick brim
-and with a tug that he will forever remember, he tips the fedora with a conviction he will never forget....

"I have to make a change"

Lollll

Attached: 98313B46-97C3-4DE2-AB97-9ED86818F575.jpg (1242x1091, 600K)

Not again this garbage

-goes downstairs into the kitchen
"Mom... I.... I'm sorry"
"*sigh* It's OK Sweetie"
"It's not mom... I-I fucked up."
"How's that?"
"You're right. I could have had my own appartment by now if I just didn't get into crypto"
"Sweetie.... you've been working sooo hard on it since last year. It really shows how dedicated you can be to something you're passionate about. We just have to find a way to turn that passion into something productive. Something you can be proud of."
"It's just.... I dunno... Most people who got into crypto a year ago made millions... And I WAS breaking even around Christmas, but I just got greedy. And now, today..."
"What happened today?"
"..."
"Michael, you can tell me"
"I... lost everything"
"You what??"
"I lost everything. I shorted bitcoin and it went way up."
"Oh Michael..."
"Everyone on biz was saying Bitcoin was going to 3k... so I shorted it with leverage and I lost my last $1k. Now I have nothing"
"I'm so sorry Michael."
"It's ok... like I said, I fucked up"
"Micheal please don't use that language in our house"
"Mom I'm 45... I am old enough to swear now"
"Micheal please don't ruin this moment, you are going to upset your father and you know how he gets..."
"You always do this!"
"Michael... please... you never open up like this to me. Let's talk some more about this. Ever since you lost your Pokemon Go account last year you have been different. So closed. Distant"
-memories rush in
-thoughts of a better time, biking around with friends going on adventures trapping and battling*
-"If only she didn't confiscate my computer, maybe I could have prevented my brat sister from falling for that phishing scam that lost me my account"*
-He felt fluttering in his chest, and anxiety he had forgotten but which rolled and grew inside him, like a loaf of onions bread, his dream invention*
-"If only I just left this place last year. Things would be so different"

Eat my dick fag.
>in b4 "fake archive"

"Mom... I... I have to go now."
"Go where?"
"I don't know."
"Do you mean go upstairs to your room? Or go outside for some fresh air? Hung is coming over in only 20 minutes. Is your room still a disaster?"
"No Mom... I am leaving."
"Hung is on his way. Please do not abandon your friend"
"He's not my friend!"
"No this again Michael."
"No Mom I- ...."
".... yes?"
"I'm moving out."
"Moving out? You just lost all your money and you have no job. I know you want your independence, but really Michael, let's be realistic. I'm going to get your father and he's NOT going to be happy."
"Don't call me Michael. Call me MrBearWolf"
And with that, Michael left his house with a pride and conviction he thought he'd lost. Finally he felt the feeling of freedom he's been longing for ever since his his parents left for the weekend three long years ago.
He grabbed his last bottle of Onions, his fedora, carrying only the clothes he was wearing, stormed out the door. His mother was left speechless.

-Michael returns home for dinner that night pretending the event earlier that day never happened
"Oh hello Michael, back home now, are we?"
-Michael eats silently, focused, determined
-Eats his last chicken tender, stands up abruptly
"MY NAME IS MRBEARWOLF. MY FACE WHEN"
"Pardon me? Sit down and ask to be excused"
"MY FACE WHEN YOU ARE PROJECTING THIS HARD"
-*dead silence*
-Goes upstairs to his attic bedroom
"I can be somebody. I AM somebody. I will show them... and when I do... No body will ever mess with me again. I will assblast them all"
-Opens Jow Forums
-Start a New Thread: "DAILY, NO, HOURLY FUCKING REMINDER"...
-His feelings when.
-His feelings when.
-His fucking feelings when.

>photoshop
>fake archive

I dont think it's fake I remember the thread and reading it. Thought nothing of it though cuz i figured the faggotbearpig would just die away

>believes every thing he sees on the Internet.
No wonder your dumb ass believes in Amb. You can’t even figure out a tier 8 kindergarten level scam. How’s that herbal life side hustle working for you?

Based bearwolffag.

He's denying that it ever happened, claiming it's a "fake archive" or a shoop.
Makes you wonder...

brainlet tier
Yes I believe a 3rd party archive. Are you claiming that waruso is in on an AMB conspiracy against MBW?
The absolute STATE of biz

Do you even know how tripcodes work?

The pic that immortalized MrBearWolf

Attached: 21F1483D-62D5-4EAF-8EDB-DB5E0E5AC61F.jpg (1146x827, 553K)

It happened I'm 100% certain, I trust my memory. But, it could have been the plan all along to leave the breadcrumbs so that people will do what we are doing right now

Exactly. These fucking retards are taking a literal larp seriously. How do you know bearwolf has ever spoken any truth, or on the other aspect spoken any lies. Get the fuck out from your moms basement and get some sun you restarted neet sluths.

yeah who knows

Attached: 1521135948121.jpg (465x499, 30K)

Only an ACTUAL retard would claim unironically that an archived post is photoshopped.

That pic made it certain that the AMB team was shilling their own token on Jow Forums to increase the price.
Seems legit? I'm so glad more and more people see AMB for the scam it is and won't allow them to dump their 200 million tokens for more than a couple million $ before it reaches 0.

The absolute SEETHING state of AMBlet bagholders
>sees legendary BearWolf exposing AMB as a scam
>interprets BearWolf warnings as secret shilling to feel better about bags
>AMB drops 90% in sats
>AMBlets become assblasted and try to discredit the immortal BearWolf
TOP. OMEGA. FUCKING. KEK
>mfw
>MFW
>MY ABSOLUTE FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1521251760086.gif (200x202, 38K)

why do you claim this archive is fake?

Reminder to refer to as proof of AMBlet shills psyop campaign
Bearly reminder to ignore AMBlet shills with fake archives and photoshops so they don't convince you to buy their bags

Attached: 1521306305081.gif (361x365, 54K)

Was this a psyop too?
What is a fake archive exactly?

its not. i absolutely recall seeing that thread.