GUYS :D

So there is bigger planets than sun, way bigger. What if there is so so big planet that the aliens living there are the size of sun. And earth is like a of dust ball in their hands. Now imagine these Aliens have space ships. This fuckers can drive thru our solar system and wipe hole shit in matter of nano seconds.

Attached: 1392091792.jpg (955x716, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=21368
youtu.be/OqtX5BhJNBM
youtube.com/watch?v=AZPX_AaHehc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the Sun is not a planet, idiot...

Damn dude. Really makes you think.

Attached: brainlet.png (558x614, 45K)

The sun is local and much smaller than the earth. The other planets are wandering stars.

If what we are told about space is true then it should never be night time. There are billions are stars in the sky, all supposedly suns most of which are bigger ours, and given that space is an infinite vacuum where light can travel uninterrupted forever (note this is the only reason we get light and can feel the heat from our sun, which is """93 million miles"""" away) - they the night sky should be lit up like a christmas tree - always, it does't matter if they are a billion or a trillion miles away

anyway sounds bullish

>distance to us does not relate to brightness in the sky

honestly this might be the most retarded thing ive read on here. i hope you are baiting

what part of infinite vacuum don't you understand

you understnd my point still? even this sounds retarded

if

"planets" of that size are stars or blackholes moron. You should read up on the basics of astrophysics.

>believes everything he's told without any tangible evidence
>calls others morons

bigger stars, bigger planets, bigger galaxys, bigger aliens, bigger spaceships

i already know this retard
everything can be infinitely small and infinitely large
there could be aliens so small around us that we cant even detect them, or so large they cant even detect us

These allens do exist but they have same problem we is: the oracle problem. If Chainlink is successive then they will have everything they are needing to destroy us.

good, only high IQ retards understand this

top kek.
thats not how physics works. Any sufficiently large object collapses into itself.

>hole shit in matter of nano seconds.
thanks just bought 100k nano

How can anyone be this stupid?

Attached: 1542834906665.png (785x757, 452K)

the light dissapates

Business & Finance

exatly this, blackholes = chinlinks. Transfer data off chain to on chain. Matter from dimension to other dimension.

Attached: 1534027035823.jpg (387x305, 186K)

van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=21368
>In contrast, light waves can travel through a vacuum, and do not require a medium. In empty space, the wave does not dissipate (grow smaller) no matter how far it travels, because the wave is not interacting with anything else.

you assume (incorrectly) that the whole sky must be filled with stars because there is such a huge number of them. It is not though, since they are further away from us than you could ever imagine.

as this is biz, op must ask how we can long this?

this

Attached: 1542845007864.jpg (600x600, 78K)

I never assumed such a thing, you simply can't comprehend what I am saying

biz - the most retarded board of them all

There are these things called quasars which are so distant and old we can only see their radiation from back when the universe was young and hot. Anyways there’s one with a black hole literally 4 billion times the mass of the sun and dozens of stars are falling into its gravitational vortex all the time, ripping them to shreds and swirling around their gasses, accelerating matter to a significant fraction of the speed of light. It burns with the energy of 100 times our galaxy, with all of its billions and billions of stars.

If this quasar was situated 30 light years from Earth, it would appear as bright as the Sun. Quasars are so badass.

What the fuck going on in this thread

Why cant i see china from europe? Why if i look with a telescope kilometers uninterrupted in one direction i see blue sky?

Attached: 44618CE5-1CAE-486E-9EF5-1235E3560D1C.gif (367x219, 523K)

absolute state of biz

retarded and bluepilled af

Attached: 1542286829897.jpg (1500x1000, 617K)

Please don't be bait. Please. I want there to be people this retarded

youtu.be/OqtX5BhJNBM

Attached: 1000$ EOY KEK.jpg (700x877, 100K)

>op takes too much Adderall for daytrading, faps for 6 hours then rants about existence
I remember college too, OP

This has to be some government dead drop situation or something. OP is some spook trying to get a coded message out which to anyone else would look like someone high was shitposting.

This guy gets it.

And even if it WAS possible, the object that approached Earth would be inevitably relatively slow. You think amoebas would be scared (provided they are conscious) if someone would be on the brink of jumping into a puddle filled with them? or would it all be relative towards the observing amoebas?

There are no planets larger than the Sun. Period. Prove me wrong.
To save your mad googling, a planet approaching anywhere near that size would become a star long before it reached the size of the Sun.
If we added a bunch of mass to Jupiter, it would actually become smaller, not larger, because of gravitational effects. Jupiter isn't far off from the maximum planet size. Add more mass, and they just get more dense without getting bigger, until they hit somewhere about 15 times the mass of (but still roughly the same size as) Jupiter, at which point they generally begin sufficient fusion to turn into stars.

This post is based and redpilled

m8.. there are black holes bigger than our solar system youtube.com/watch?v=AZPX_AaHehc

flat-tards get the bullet too

>at a concave angle to add insult to injury

>American Education

How far do you think the distance between stars is?

Attached: 1541758698790.png (205x246, 9K)

Gas giants are failed stars

A large plant would have small aliens. The increased gravitational force would cause creatures to evolve into small but strong creatures.

this, these fags need to look at velikovsky's theories

>believing in blackholes
>calling anyone else a moron

Attached: 1545677902533.jpg (251x242, 8K)

seriously this thread is why crypto is in bear market

Then take away mass and add more volume brainlet

Let me know how you plan to remove mass and add volume when the majority of gas giants are made of the lightest element.

So what's your point? Doesn't change anything I said. Maybe you're responding to the wrong user.
I responded to OP with "there are no planets larger than the Sun." Your response is "gas giants are failed stars?" Yeah, some of them are, and they still aren't larger than the Sun. And the other user citing Velikovsky - you do know he's right up there with flat earthers and fake moon landing kooks as far as credibility, right? I'm figuring you just like to mention some Russian sounding author's name as though he's a genuine authority.

why are you even responding? They are retarded.

it makes no difference if light is travelling through space, it does not dissipate

it's threads like these that show you just how many low IQ pajeets browse this boards nowadays

so think again before you actually listen to advice coming from this board

>American education
The absolute state of unemployed NEETs

dumbass

Attached: 1544307940312.jpg (247x248, 40K)

refute what i said

Astrophysics is consesus/theory based. So pick whatever theory you like. I like velikovsky cause its cool to think that planetary rotation hasn't been as orderly as it is now as well as planetary scale electromagnetism explaining gravitational anomalies. BTW the sun is a ball of plasma not some faggy fusion engine. You obviously like to suck on the einstein/hawking D and that's your choice bro. Guaranteed their theories will be out the window in the next 50 years

Actually it needs more mass to initiate fusion

Literally the only post in here that is 100% correct and the poster knows what the fuck he is talking about.

imagine being this braindead

That's not how science works you fucking mongoloid.

>he repeats jewish freemasonry bullshit that has no basis in reality or any tangible evidence to back up a single thing he says
HE'S 100% RIGHT WOW!

He's right though

right, it's called pseudo science

no he isn't and I am not going to explain why because you are probably too dumb to get it.

Lol I'm not even going to argue with you. You are way past the point of reality. Good luck "solving the universe" you fucking faggot.

How do I long Vogon highways??

>and I am not going to explain why
Because you cant

because you can't prove anything