Why arent you living in a van yet Jow Forums?

Why arent you living in a van yet Jow Forums?

Its like you want to stay poor.

Attached: bjiyla04v7821.jpg (3024x3780, 1.1M)

based and redpilled

Vanpill me friend.
Besides no rent each month.

I'm a gay man living in a van. I also hold Chainlink. Give me your cum, Mr. Nazarov. Please bring the cuck Rory with you, so he can watch us making a Chainlink.

Attached: 1546331339069.jpg (1136x640, 125K)

About 10 years too late, but appreciate the sentiment.

Post moar pics of ur van

How would you shower?

Get off Jow Forums xenon

the only people living in vans are like OP pic related. They want to film "vlogs" about "living in their van" or "fixing up my van" or "converting my van to a home! wow! freedom!" so they can scrape by enough cash to pay for gas and food while not working 'le pleb job'

They're really no different from the youtube shills selling crypto Hopium. Same shit different meme.

Attached: 1520399339690.jpg (1024x729, 215K)

>he fell for the shower meme

Attached: 1524515464438.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Umm sweetie, you're so bluepilled. You want more consumers don't you?

>cares about personal hygiene
>thinks he is going to make it

Attached: 1535306051323.png (403x448, 53K)

>no internet connection
>can't run my bots
1/10 would not stay in the fucking van

how do you live in your van without getting the police set upon you? there is no place for someone to park their van and live in it without violating the law, every square inch of land in this country is private property or owned by the government and neither parties want people living on their land for free.

>Park at night
>Leave in the morning

Of course you cant stay in a Walmart parking lot forever

24hr gym

>Give me your cum

whats your mail address?

Cant you just park on the side of the road in residential neighborhoods. Plenty of parking spots no no is watching

comfy vans tend to be more expensive than modest apartments

not an argument, nigger.

Just move daily.

In Italy but I think in every country in Europe they let you stay in the van almost everywhere. A lot of gypses here live in van

>living in a van isn't poor

Did this for 1 month on a road trip. Parking is easy to find. I had these elastic screens that let me keep the window ajar + a portable fan to stay cool. Expect to wake up as soon as the sun comes up though. It gets loud, bright & hot.

The whole walmart thing is real, but only *some* locations. The ones that allow it will have tons of RVs scattered around, so it will be obvious. Using their bathroom in the morning to brush your teeth, then realizing you have infinite options for breakfast & consumer goods is a great feeling.

I didn't try the gym thing since I was traveling. Guess that would technically work. But if you're on the road, you can always stop at truckstops (~$4 for a 10 minute shower) or campsites with facilities. The campsites are usually pretty nasty, but truckstops are super clean & modern.

you run bots in your local connection?
probably on a raspberry too kek

moisture

Payments on a van > rent
gas, etc. > utilities