Danish dad & malay mom

>danish dad & malay mom
>both are immigrants to the UK
>mfw I have a super-posh accent (like westminster educated kind of accent)
>no idea why tho since both parents both have their native accents. probably just picked it up from tv when i was a little kid or some shit

guys this is seriously fucking me. I can't even get a job at mcdonalds because everyone makes fun of my accent (you see, here in the UK it is not a good thing to be posh or as you americans call it, rich).

Very communist kind of shit.
so how do i get rid of my accent?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-02 at 04.58.40.png (1102x1548, 2.07M)

you cant just pass it off jokingly as something you got from tv?

Move to the North

id get so many grills with that accent here in america.

Watch "the only way is essex" and start copying the way they speak + mannerisms

That's an unfortunate mix. Probably doesn't help matters.

>Danish x malay
>literally super tall chad and squat little brown asian
Do you look like Elliot now?

Speak Scottish

May as well keep it if you've come this far. You can probably work it to your advantage if you find the right circles. I hope you don't look deformed though, your dad made a retarded decision.

>I can't even get a job at mcdonalds

First of all fuck off, why are you aiming for McDik?
Second it's not your accent, it's your behavior and what you give off.
Third, apply yourself.

>yellow fever incel father
kek KYS elliot

>you see, here in the UK it is not a good thing to be posh
everyone's accent gets made fun of. stop caring.

she looks like my batshit crazy ex-gf holy shit we had some crazy times fucking like rabbits on mdma. stay away from the loonie bitches though they will ruin your life.

how are you user?
I am european too and am afraid that if I impregnate my malayan gf the child will turn out a complete mutt...
I got no mate of my own race and this keeps botherin me more and more.

im ok. high IQ. decent looking (get hit on by girls at parties and shit) but not chad. skinnyfag.

probably would have been an uberchad if my dad had gone with another danish woman but w/e.

i didnt actually work at mcdonalds it just to convey the point. When i try to hand out with other normal folk that ive never met before its kind of hard because accent puts prejudice towards me

vocaroo user

>When i try to hand out with other normal folk that ive never met before its kind of hard because accent puts prejudice towards me
you could pretend to be mute, people pay you for the handjobs and not to talk.. Perhaps bring a radio to "work", so your clients don't feel uncomfortable about the silence.

Easy: be a redneck and fuck your cousin

aim at jobs where its okay to sound posh?

who the fuck is this

come out

Why the fuck do you want to work at Maccy's? I have a very nice accent as well and it has helped me tremendously when getting into nicer jobs, run by nice people. They don't want commoners working for them, just like your fat Mc D's boss doesn't want a posh twat working for him.

Aim higher, much higher.