Getting haircut

>getting haircut
>the poor doing it starts making small talk
>conversation drifts to what job I do
>finishes haircut
>get up to pay
>he's offended when I attempt to pay full price and not even a scrap more

What the fuck is wrong with poors?

Attached: 1544763074287.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2w6ephOxnTY
amazon.com/gp/product/B0058SY1X6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B071FPQCRJ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine shoving your nose into that brapper and taking a big whiff
Haha

now thats a brapper

Attached: that_30_year_old_boomcuck.jpg (380x349, 30K)

>Pretends to be wealthy
>Doesn't tip
>0/10 larp
Does larping that you made it make you feel good OP? People with actual wealth tip and most do generously.

Attached: opfag8.jpg (300x300, 99K)

I love this picture, perfect ass.

I didn't claim to be wealthy, and you're retarded if you think anyone got rich throwing money away.

who the fuck doesnt tip

my guy charges $21 and i used to always pay $25

So you are a poor yourself posting about another poor that had the expectation of getting a customary tip and was mad that you didn't tip? You are either:
A) Too fucking poor for the service you received because and couldn't tip
B) Are a complete asshole who should get shit service because they refuse to tip
C) A complete faggot
I'm going with C

Attached: 1515281852125.jpg (399x385, 29K)

cuck

Do you have to pay tip with every service you get? Do Amerimutts still believe they live in the best country in the world?

Look at that fucking body

I love doing this. I'm a Bong, so I act like I don't understand tipping, and try and give them a good, positive talking to about finding a job where they're an equal partner in the contract, not relying on the generosity of strangers to subsidise their boss paying them a pittance. I'm helpful and they hate it

Be me
>richfag
>tip my barber really well
>barber always makes sure to get my hair just right
>always leave the barbershop looking fresh and clean
Kek Op is such a poorfag his barber will probably fuck up his hair on purpose next time he gets a haircut

mother of god

not every service but why wouldn't you tip your barber? if they do a good job you're more likely to attract stacies

Who the fuck tips a barber?

mommy

Attached: sniff.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

Haircuts used to cost 14 dollars and I always just gave them a 20 dollar bill and said keep the change. So I don’t have to stand there wait for a receeipt etc.

Now haircuts cost 18 dollars and I still only give them a 20 and say keep the change and walk out as soon as possible

Who’s the roastie with the perfect brapper, OP?

Honestly but I’m such a cuck. I always tip random people at the local great clips or super clips or whatever. I always hate the haircut but tell them that I like it. I also still tip them even if they cut me or something. Yes I got cut once

The answer is

>having hair

what's up with americans and tipping. here(Dutch) it's not normal and not expected to tip. if you want to get paid more just raise the price. why make all this difficult loopholes too get the price you want

also are all you guys boomers? who the fuck still pays with cash. last time i paid with cash was probably 3 years ago. whenever i have some cash i deposit it and if it's not much i give it too my younger broter or mother.

>browsing Jow Forums
>the poor posting there start larping
>pretends that they go outside
>finish reading thread
>he's offended that people called him out on it and is damage controlling the entire time
What the fuck is wrong with poors?

Service jobs usually incur a tip.

everyone
no wonder you have a shitty haircut

in which country? never heard of a country where people are so cucked they pay poorfags like barbers, waiters and cabdrivers extra money for a normal expected service

youtube.com/watch?v=2w6ephOxnTY

Imagine paying other people to cut your hair.

These disgusting basement dwelling fat neets dont understand customary social interactions. They are too autistic or antisocial to do so. You build a relationship with your barber faggots. You chew the fat together, they do a good job, offer a nice service and you leave looking and feeling fresh. Your generosity instills in the bartender the feeling to go above and beyond to give you the best service possible, while you leave feeling like you showed your appreciation for their service. None of you faggots who go to supercuts with your balding heads and sweaty cheese smelling necks would understand what that's like.

Everyone who gets a good haircut.

the USA is truly the worst western country. no wonder everybody hates them.

Unironically this

Attached: 1543167662123.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Besides you should cut your own hair. I'm part nigger and learned how to properly groom myself.

I'm not some man child faggot who complains about not wanting to pay more for better service and cheaper prices.

Attached: 1545936192408.gif (220x220, 349K)

i show my appreciation by going again(making a new appointment). also my barber is like $40 so thats more than enough for them too live on.

i don't have a problem with paying more. i have a problem with the process. just make your prices clear, its as easy as that.

absolutely this.
sometimes, man.

Deal with it eurobro. Sorry. America does tips and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

>go above and beyond to give you the best service possible
It's called taking pride in your work. If you're expecting extra money to do your best you deserve to lose your job to some third world immigrant.

I'm so glad I live in a country where you only tip if you get service so astronomically far out of the ordinary it would be the equivalent of a million toothless blowjobs.

>tipping
>I have to support you because of your inability to negotiate a good wage from your employer
absolute state of burgers

Attached: lol.jpg (437x304, 32K)

I hope someone JUSTs the fuck out of you and gives you the fuck my shit right up on your next visit to the barber/salon

Attached: fuckmyshitup1.jpg (472x472, 69K)

when i eat out i just want the food and converse with my company, not be bothered by some dumb poorfag waiter. yeah the food is good but not thanks to you, you dipshit

Quit larping faggot you're a broke nigger.

>MFW you don't understand that the less you care about money the easier it is to make it

Attached: 1531596657541s.jpg (249x243, 8K)

This.

It's time to settle down, homo. You're in a troll thread about haircuts, not the Council of Trent.

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-182236.png (720x1280, 94K)

the abslute state of burgers
why don't you cut your own hair? even a longer hairstyle is easily doable with scisors and 2 mirrors, once you get good at it you will be faster than the fucking barber.

same with "going out to eat" why don't you fucking make your own food? why would you waste time to go out, wait for it to be prepared, then waste time on the way back, why are americans such cucks willing to stuff someone else's pockets?

Im a total jew when it comes to money because life is about savng and investing not spending on unnecessary things

>b-but that's good for the economy
fuck the economy, go on, keep tipping others you cucks and then you wonder why you're broke and have to rent a shitbox at 30+, lmao fucking amerifats with their spending mania, fuck all of you you stupid niggers

Top kek

Pic related.

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

The poors getting triggered easy
I didnt tip the poor bartender for handing beer yesterday and he was on the verge of crying
It is fucking hilarious

This shit doesn’t happen in real life which just proves this is some fat basement dwelling neet LARPing like he actually has real world experience

Any normal well-adjusted person.
Oh wait...
Nevermind

did you test yourself for stds ?

I can only imagine what type of cringeworthy larp bullshit you told the barber. Probably trying to slip in “I’m a millionaire from internet money” at every turn of the conversation. Your facade collapsed when you realized mommy only gave you $12 for your haircut and you can’t tip 100% to make a point.

Because when you have money coming in that isn’t from mommy and daddy, you get to enjoy luxuries like having a haircut that doesn’t look like a pudding bowl, you fucking bong

You have to remember that in America everything is a protection racket and if you don't pay the good goy tax they will spit in your food/hair/cut off your foreskin.

amazon.com/gp/product/B0058SY1X6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/product/B071FPQCRJ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And I have a wall mount mirror in the bathroom to help see the back. Number 5 on sides, number 8 on top. (4 and 7 in the summer) Haven't paid for a haircut in 6 years.No awkward small talk. No appointments.

I pay $40 each time and go twice a month

Yes I get a lot of pussy

lots of larps

you forsure dont get pussy and if you do its horrendous chicks.
>hurr durr i save 1 grand a year jacking off, cutting my hair and cookie shrimp daily.
>Not learning to make more money to not be such a scarcity minded fgt.
>Beta cuck. Be a man who can spend his money how he pleases.

>amazon.com/gp/product/B0058SY1X6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
shaggy haired hippie.
2 on the sides at most. 4 up top.

This Nigga confirmed for getting the turboautist special at suprcuts

Tipping is good imo and it separates the hard working service employee from the slacking shithead. A good experience will generate a good tip for the employee and if it's a bad job/experience you have the power to tip less to show you aren't pleased with the experience. Capitalism at it's best.

Isn’t it past your bedtime bubby

>joe gomez

I wish...I fucked 2 chicks on Saturday 3 nuts total

fucking kek this
"Yes, I'll have the turboautist special-- a three all the way around with zero taper and negative sideburns and no small talk. Thanks, you too."

>not tipping your barber
You're just asking to get your shit fucked up the next time you go in that place. Stop being a scumbag.

Do thots like this try to signal that their ass/body/looks is all they've got and they have nothing else to offer?
t. asking because science

Attached: apu-apustaja-5870771.png (500x468, 80K)

Probably smells like vanilla

>going to the same place twice
Imagine being this dumb

Do you fags drive further and further from your house everytime you need a haircut? I go to the spot half a mile from my house and the guy instantly knows what I want. It's that easy. Also don't talk to them, just get the haircut, tip them and bounce.

Uh..

What else do you want user? Close your eyes for a second, relax... And

>imagine the smell

Attached: 1544927043931.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

Eh... they set their own value, every 15 minutes seemingly, based upon perceived attractiveness, so they sort of always have to be flashing the assets constantly and gauging responses. It's like how when we're just sitting around the house bored we feel compelled to get up and fix shit.

I remember going with my grandfather to his barber once, the dude instantly greeted him and told his apprentice to finish the guy he was working on.
My grandfather said that he will wait and he send the apprentece to buy him coffee.
My grandfather was richfag who probably tipped him nice, hence the godly service.
Other then that event I have never ever seen a person tip a barber, im europoor tho.

>not growing out your hair to save money
you guys will never make it

Just imagine if you were locked in a small fiat or some shit with her while big braaaps were exploding straight out of her ass, imagine that fucking smell

Attached: 1546367442570.jpg (350x350, 13K)

calm down virgin

>looking homeless
>making it

>spending $100 a month on shampoo and conditioner
not going to make it user

No worries, it's something that only happens in "the land of the free". In the rest of the world this is unthinkable as barbers are expected to do a good job for what they charge or else they'll lose their client due to competition. You are probably not a burger, hence why the whole nonsense tipping culture seems so perplexing and baffling. I was the same.

How do I control my desire to brutally rape thicc braphogs? Constantly draining my balls isn't cutting it.

imagine being this retarded

You're an idiot. Non tippers get exactly what they ask for, but nothing more. Tippers get conversation, tips, suggestions, and more. The purpose of the tip system is to ensure people can buy the absolute minimum if they desire.

>tipping

Amerifats are weird. Good thing i live in a country where nobody tipping is not a custom. Saves money

If he does a bad job or does not charge enough, he goes out of business. I'm not some Indian who wants to worry and haggle over pennies.

We can just not tip

White Christians

nobody worth thinking about.

We tip for the same reason we have guns and bomb all your faggot ass countries that don't tip. Because we can. Receiving "under the table" money or gifts is the greatest honor one can receive as an American.

> not tipping your bus driver

this was actually pretty helpful

based. fuck americans

I would worship a brapper like that

>has money
>gets hair cut by poors
You try so hard to fit in.

not everyone blows all their money on crap