Invest in next-gen TECH that actually has potential

If you are not an absolute brainlet, you'll realize shitcoins with ZERO use-case or tech-implementation at enterprise will NOT moon again like last time.

Corporations are ready for next-gen ledger-tech, and that means DAG coins are your most PROBABLY moon shot(no guarantees).

If Constellation(DAG) comes even close to their vision, it is a bona fide 1000-2000x. These prices are a GODSEND.

It does not matter if there was turmoil in the actual leadership, if you don't throw a simple 100 dollars at this, you might kick yourself a year or two from now.

Attached: ywu.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

even if it's shit, it's not 1.5m shit, it should be hanging at a mcap of 10x current mcap for simply being the professional organization that they and the promise that they'll built the best DLT named "hylochain" which is supposed to compete with hedera hashgrapg etcetc

IOTA is shit (doesnt work) and has a mcap x1000 times this coin.

Exactly.

Constellation is worth a punt. It's like a 50/50 lottery ticket. I'll take those odds.

in current market, something has to be eye catching, constellation is fundamentally a very strong project but it isn't really eyecatching. new site will come soon though

I am so tired of the drama and incompetence from the Nano devs, plus the community is shit. How is DAG compared to NANO? Speed, fee etc?

Yup, if you don’t have a healthy DAG bag, I don’t know what to tell ya

Fuck off pajeet, not buying your scam bags.

Where funds op?

No it shouldnt. The ceo got caught day trading capital and lost a big chunk of the ico money

This coin is unironically a scam

its a 0/100. The ceo is a scammer

>constellation is fundamentally a very strong project

if you think having a ceo day trading your funds away is strong, sure

>The ceo got caught day trading capital and lost a big chunk of the ico money
Right, idiot. You forgot your documentation, psycho.

But how are the fees, TPS, speed etc on DAG? Anyone?

Go away scammer

OP, you barely waited a few months. We're not all newfags here, and we know this project was established as a terminal dumpster fire.

Right, asking for documentation for unfounded and childish claims and I (!) am the scammer? Go back to your hole, moron

You are the idiot with the VPN, posting daily moronic fud threads, right? The very reason I never bothered to follow these DAG threads.

>If Constellation(DAG) comes even close to their vision, it is a bona fide 1000-2000x
Yeah and if your mom ever stops sucking me off your dad might come back. But it's not going to hapoen.

Go ask in the telegram about it, see how quickly they ban you for it

hahahaha this shitcoin to dumped to 0 and it deserved it, scammers need to be eliminated from this space

What the hell is wrong with you? I asked for documentation, and you clearly have NOTHING you f*cking psycho. Of course the will ban a VPN douchebag like you pestering them with your insane and weird "operation", revenge or whatever the hell you are doing.

Kys pajeet. Dag had staff members fucking quit because the company was so unethical. they were stealing funds and day trading. a bunch of drugged up kids with a big bag of capital

not fucking cool. fuck those coke heads

Dude, DAG exit scammed

F*ck off you psychotic moron. No one takes your lies seriously. If you can answer my questions regarding TPS etc, do it. If not, get the hell away, homo.

It's Raphael and/or his buddy Walto FYI. It's been them the entire time. Actually spoke to him one on one and he said they have a notification as long as you say 'Constellation' on Jow Forums they'll see it. So if you want to post in the future just post the image.

Other funny thing is he told me he thinks DAG is going to be enormous and they're just angry because they bought ICO and down 90 %. He was also mad that the team blew him off (he's a 16 yr old kid and thinks a AAA silicon valley team ought to listen to him)

>raph/walto samefagging.
Just post that infograph I made so noobs don't get suckered by the FUD.

lol daggies are seriously delusional

someone should study you people. because ive never seen blind optimism like this in my life

it's a one million marketcap for a AAA project with major partnerships, no exchanges yet, and competes with next generation blockchain. when bitcoin bulls to 100k DAG will 5,000-10,000x. Now go on with evidence of your claims. hard mode: they cant be other Jow Forums threads

Shut up retard I would never buy some fucking garbage "muh dag" dumpster fire scam. Holy shit if you ever owned any of this you are single digit IQ.

also this is raph/walto again as you use that 'delusional' 'they ought to study you' 'report you to the media' line a thousand times. in fact you even use those lines as your own handle in the telegram so STFU

its a one million marketcap for a scam project that day traded away their funds, that had staff quit in a firey rage because of ethics issues, that bans anyone who brings this up in the chat

you get exit scammed dude, stop trying to trick idiots into buying your bags. scams end here

you bought ICO and lost everything and this is your revenge. FUDing dag on every thread on Jow Forums for five months (!!!) straight.

check this samefag cycling between 3 handles

That makes sense. Unbelievable pathetic comments

Are you really this delusional?

This is mental illness...

Exit scam

You post your hand I'll post mine you fucking jeetlord

No

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-235904_Chrome.jpg (1080x499, 182K)