STINKY LINKIES!! HAVE YOU BEEN INCREASING YOUR LINK STACKS SWING TRADING??

If you had been using this new indicator for Trading View like me you would have bought in early October around 5300 sats, sold near the local top at 9000 in November, and bought all the dips leading up to the current pump. If u want to try it for free let me know frens!

Attached: IMG_20190107_162813.jpg (934x666, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lotustradingsignals.com/trial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post it nigger

So basically you are very smart, didn't sell the last pump and now want us to beg you to tell us why?
Fuck off.

Good news linkies I've just been given permission to let everyone try it for free for /biz stinkies only. Will post in 20 mins. Tell ur frens is a limited offer. Very exclusive

Pumps not over fren. It's still on a buy right now. Is for swing trading not day trading

If this volume holds price might explode within the next 1-2 weeks. I recommend buying at or below 9.2k sats

Post the fucking link. It's probably a scam!

10 mins. No scam here. Works with many charts. I have inputs for many.

Here you go fellas. For free access use ref code grimez. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy your extra Linkies
lotustradingsignals.com/trial/

Website looks like a scam.

No scam fren. No money required. You don't like it its okay. You can also hook it up and have the indicator make buys and sells for you on an exchange

>free 7 day trial regardless of referral
>makes this whole thread just to bait kids into using his referral

U don't have to use the referral if u don't want. But I'm the only one with the link so I still get credit for all sign ups lol. Told him there might be a couple sign ups tonight not using the referral. Never change biz. Creator is my friend. He's just now starting to release it publicly. But in all honesty this indicator works great and if a pleb like myself can successfully increase my link stack and others anyone can

Issa scam

No I already have money and I'm too busy dating in my off time so I just put 15% of each paycheck into BTC, ETH, LINK, and XRP.

Dating scammy milky people

Jokes a side . Its a Nice tool i use iT for Some time now

fucking this

Attached: IMG_7igyu0.jpg (634x1127, 167K)

Attached: IMG_-mqd4dm.jpg (630x1119, 155K)

The Jow Forums way

Attached: file.png (181x159, 30K)

BTC last couple months

Attached: IMG_20190107_174912.jpg (928x668, 92K)

So u know when to look forward to the next Vechain dump

Attached: IMG_20190107_174925.jpg (930x668, 84K)

Let me know if u have any questions. Charts speak for themselves

Thanks for the signups frens. You'll get an email soon and a discord app. Happy trading!

Bitcoin is going down. Long live Ripple!

Weird flex but okay autist enjoy those “dates” with your body pillow

Puts 60% of each check into crypto.
Still has money left for 'dates' and a girlfriend