In the End its all the same

So Redpill be on Chainlink. Have read the WP, Breadcrumbs, AB, am in Discord groups.
Is Chainlink in the end another cryptoproject that promises a lot and will just not get adopted?
Will it be another Amb, Req, simply a great P&N
OR will it create actual real world value and wide spread adoption by industries?
Redpill me it's enough.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-07 Chainlink (LINK) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics CoinMarketCap.pn (245x32, 4K)

Go fuck yourself. You had abundant time to read the threads where we explained everything. get reading on waruso

Op has a turd in his pocket

the real pill user?
its an ERC-20 shitcoin thats premined and the owners (Russian Jews) own and keep most of it
now u can either buy and be a bagholder for life or let this shitcoin go....ur choice faggot

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>be OP
>Read CL whitepaper
>read breadcrumps posted on Jow Forums for last 16 months
>read assblaster threads
>lurk in LINK discord servers
>still need to be redpilled

Just buy link or kys.

Nothing is certain. Chainlink is without a doubt a legit project, but the likelihood of successful implementation and adoption is anyone’s guess. If you believe in link, then put your money where your mouth is. If not, move along and forget about it.

And maybe, just maybe, someday in the future you will hear about chainkink again. But this time you will hear about it on TV when it takes over crypto and singlehandedly facilitates the fourth industrial revolution

What are you even asking you fucking dumbass. How about you do some reading and come back and tell us what you learned, instead of coming here begging for information we've all bothered to figure out.

Oh, and fucking checked

chainlink is below the shitcoinparamter ETC.

Get out or stay poor.

Attached: EDB96899-9646-4BB8-8BB4-BB3269CB781E.jpg (750x1207, 262K)

I've been in LINK longer than anyone on this board other than ico buyers. I'm still holding because I think it has a shot at adoption, but it's an outside shot. Chances are much higher that it will launch, nobody will use it, and everyone will lose interest and move on like every other crypto project in history other than BTC and ETH. That's why the price is still low. It's a speculative gamble on the mass adoption of smart contracts.

Attached: 1546895989009.webm (640x480, 2.83M)

>370151▶
Certainly no high value SC will be existing, since they are still in adoption in most industries and not adopted. Your anwser seem to be reasonable, however we should not forget speculative forces besides actual demand drive by enterprises.

Nice digits. Its the real deal

The Singularity...

The expectation is that all at once we here of main net go live and all those lovely partnerships / active accounts using LINK.

It's the real deal.

How stupid are you people?

Speculation phase ended a year ago. The news we saw over the past few months would've sent LINK over $10 if it happened in 2017. If you think normies are going to come back and pump your bags anytime soon you are sadly mistaken.

Welp its over. Quads confirm.

Attached: 1536990746903.jpg (400x384, 35K)

>Chainlink is without a doubt a legit project
Top fucking Kek

epic

Would someone like to post screens of the assblaster thread. Am away from PC and would like to show someone I am speaking with.

>assblaster
Based larper

erc677*