Redpill me on being rich

what is it like? How does it change you? what's the best/worst thing about it?

Attached: rich-3.jpg (660x440, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSV0N1kxcrQ
youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump because i need to know if getting rich from my linkies will make me happier or sadder

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24K)

you can stay redpilled and actually enjoy life at the same time.

Born into an extremely wealthy family. Good education, old boys network. Seen the world and fucking loads of thots. It gets boring after a while, trust me. Better to be poor and happy.

what about friends and family? do they change as much as the media says?

it feels like this

youtube.com/watch?v=jSV0N1kxcrQ

It's better than being poor. It's also harder than being poor.

ill be glad to take $1M or so off of your hands so you'll be poor and happy like I am now

Im poor and unhappy

BTC is not private or fungible.

What use does a large corporate entity or institution have with a coin that can be analysed through chain analysis so that their competitors, foreign governments, or other bad actors can analyse all of their transactions data?

Information leaked includes relationships, supply chains, profit and loss information, accumulated wealth, and more.

For people serious about Business Monero is the answer. Data mining will be a serious issue for commercial deployments.

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 6aa.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Clearly, you’ve never been poor. Rich people have no clue how good they actually have it relative to poor people.

>I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor. Rich is better. —Frank Sinatra.

Start a family or buy a pet.

Yes they will be jealous as fuck and/or ask for handouts. Not rich but have good job. Druggy/slut sister and older + less successful relatives are resentful

I'm 50 years old and I've been rich and poor.
I was born and raised in a housing project (I'm white). Joined the Navy out of high school and saw the world as a poor dude.
In the late 90's I worked with a man who showed me how to trade online ...I was always interested in money and investing so I really took to it. By 2000 I had 2 million in all my accounts combined. Now that may not be your definition of rich, but considering my dad never made over 20k per year even though he was a hard worker and up til then I never made 25k per year.
I sold at the high of the market and lived rather well. No Lambo, just a BMW. Over time I blew thru the money and the market was going down. Did LOTS of drugs and basically became amoral and a sloth. If I had to say anything bad, that was it. Money makes you bored and lazy and prone to stupid decisions anybody else would say wtf?
I ended up in prison and broke, drug distribution.
Got out ten years ago and been trading since then. Got about half a million in the bank and all my fines paid off. Much better and humble disposition now.

Bottom line...its better to be rich but understand the value of money.

Attached: honey.jpg (197x171, 12K)

as someone who mostly made it from being homeless, the biggest difference is the complete lack of anxiety about the future in terms of food / housing.

it's knowing you'll never have to wage cuck, knowing you don't have to put up with bullshit.

buying nice things is nice, but being able to tell everyone to fuck off and never having to depend on anyone is nicer.

Money unironically doesn't buy happiness. Try to get a good career making a good living doing something you don't hate. If you are relatively happy at your job and make something close to 100k that is pretty much the ideal. Being a business owner trying to make millions comes with so much extra stress and risk, it's really not worth it, trust me.

Go the gym, do things that interest you, find a woman that loves you and would still be buy your side if you lost every penny tomorrow. Start a family. Get a dog. Enjoy the little things in life. Stupid shit like watching a movie with your girlfriend on the couch and decorating your house together will bring you more happiness than extra zeros in your bank account.

But I had to learn these things to hard way so you probably won't listen to me because I didn't listen to this kind of shit when I was younger either.

that you dont have to worry about expenses that break the budget like high utility bills, traffic tickets, car repairs. You just pay the bill and continue on. No stress because you arent paycheck to paycheck. Hell, I dont even have a job lol

based and experiencedpilled

Attached: A2BC0A15-73B7-4B8F-A656-9DC9B916E70F.jpg (680x503, 71K)

Calling you out nigga. You're a larper, this is a larp.

I'm not rich but I'm rich enough to never work again if I stay somewhat frugal. I think that's the point where money can be life changing. You no longer have to be a slave, you control your own time and do whatever you want with it. Your basic survival is taken care of, you don't have to fight for it anymore.

>Money unironically doesn't buy happiness
It buys your life back is what it does. Don't talk to me about happiness when you're forcing me to be a cagie wagie for 80% of my life. Doesn't matter how great the cagie is, if I'm living my life doing what other people tell me to do, I can't be happy.

I don’t even want that anymore man, the ship has sailed on that age. Just want enough to buy some real estate (to convince boomers I’ve made it), never wagecuck again and learn things I actually like with a person I love

>just want a big house, a great wife and not having to works
That's a ton of things to want. You can have one of those, maybe two, you better take a pick now and your goal will be achievable

It seems like the best option is to grow up middle-class or upper-middle-class, and then get rich once you're an adult so it doesn't warp you during your formative years.

you trust fund fags never know how good you have it? Motherucker imagine not being able to pay your medical bills and having a virtually useless support network. That's baseline poverty in the US, lots of people have it worse. Go suck soros's cock or something

This is why I stopped giving advice on this forum. I know some will gleen a bit of wisdom from my mistake...You either believe me or not, no need to say I'm making things up. I've unfortunately met many people like you over the years and you're usually bitter, wholly immature and shriveled. The kind of person who says America Was Never That Great and you're 23 years old, flat out uneducated (despite knowing everything) and never left your parents house. I wish you luck.

You missed the “do something you enjoy” part. There is a reason most lottery winners end up bankrupt and suicidal. You have no reason to exist when all needs are met. This is the entire story arc of One Punch Man.

1, You become self-aware how vulnerable you are.

2. People who didn't give a fuck about you before suddenly find you very interesting.

3. You automatically become a douchebag in random peoples minds.

4. You become lonelier.

>it's knowing you'll never have to wage cuck, knowing you don't have to put up with bullshit.

But you'll never dare voice it out loud in public, because when you become rich, you realize that you depend on these wagecucks to stay blue pilled to the system that enriches you.

>buying nice things is nice, but being able to tell everyone to fuck off and never having to depend on anyone is nicer.

you dont tell people to fuck off as a rich person, you just invite the mob if you do that.

I'm worth about 3M, self-made, and if I have any advice, it's this. The type of person that can become wealthy isn't the same type of person that can enjoy said wealth.

thats a good way to say that. If you can get rich through hard work, its probably because you like working hard.

go to your bank account and add a bunch of zeros in photoshop. its probably the same

>But you'll never dare voice it out loud in public, because when you become rich, you realize that you depend on these wagecucks to stay blue pilled to the system that enriches you.
There are many business coaches who say that all the time. The fact is that 99% of wagecucks who receive priceless information on how to start a business will still do nothing about it.

How to trade pops?

This video is of the devil

ayeman...fuck u.. he can have all of them

GO BUILD SOMETHING!

bump

hmmm from what i've seen from rich friends of friends i've met: no sense of direction to accumulate or improve the wealth. they are happy just getting by. they care a ton about social connections. they enjoy and know the nice things of life (food, places to go, things to see). they're often into drugs because- hey why not- they need an extra boost of dopamine since they got it all from the secondary effects of money.

you just need to do things where you can't just press a button to get the desired result because of your wealth. Happiness is the feeling of overcoming obstacles with difficulty

not rich but i've been able to acquire $1m+. it didn't change me at all, although i've been able to be more generous with family/friends which is nice. i still order off the dollar menu at mcdonalds.

really bums me out seeing someone who can do anything and picking such boring stuff

ive seen some statistical data on this. i dont remember where from but it claimed in a rich household, the person making all the money reports lower rates of happiness compared to the average person since theyre the ones that hold the responsibility and stress. the other family members that use that money end up being a lot happier.

Rich people literally have brain damage and can't feel empathy.

Attached: american wealth opinion.png (650x521, 81K)

> eating at the McJew.... wow

well said

Attached: db763c56-a747-4398-8c36-8b4a82329f7e.jpg (983x1024, 82K)

Humans beings need to shape the world around them to feel "alive" since that is the only way to know and shape oneself. Rich people usually just consume and therefore have a strong tendency to be total fucking freaks at worst or just weird at best.

Attached: marx3.jpg (1621x2512, 303K)

Wanna know the secret? You gotta stay hungry. How do you stay hungry? You gotta know what starving feels like.

>the person making all the money reports lower rates of happiness compared to the average person since theyre the ones that hold the responsibility and stress. the other family members that use that money end up being a lot happier.

That sounds like a pretty good summary of fatherhood.

what a massive faggot.

>F40 North American Version
>Overgrown but well maintained House

Good post

Didn't change me, I just have way more money.

Honestly the journey is the best part.

It sounds gay but everyone has the opportunity to have "comfortable living" money. Anything beyond that eventually becomes mundane.

Heaven on earth

> Can Work from home if you want
>Wake up at 10:00 am start working at 12:00 and start your Merc and go have a drink by 14:00
>Car companies will come to you and personally show you their new catalogue at your home
>Pay cash for homes, cars, clothing, holidays, pianos, paintings everything
>Never ending line of "friends" and family asking for handouts
>Your kids will all be disappointments and will never reach your peak
>Can be complete dick and get away with it
>Wife will be completely submissive
>Lots of mistresses women are easy
>Literally dont worry at all about day to day expenses
>Have all utility bills sent to you at the end of the year and pay em then.

Source = dad

The funny thing about actually being rich is how easy it is to spot posers.

i am just a little manlet. see i don't even use capital letters. not gay. i need a lot more money than a normal chad to compensate. so the chances are even smaller than me. someone hold me. while normies being happy with their lives, i am busy looking for gems in the sea of shit. my hands are shaking. my journey is absolute suffering.

What makes you think you cant "do something you enjoy" when you have money?

We dont want people telling us what to do with OUR lives. We want agency, personal freedom.

>Buy some of pic related
>Wait a few months
>Find out for yourself

Attached: hui23r7t08oa.jpg (400x400, 16K)

The same laws of physics applies to poor and wealthy alike.

>poor and happy...
ffs thats what we call rich people problems.

its soo fucking stressful to live paycheck to paycheck.

if you don't suck mister goldbergs dick the right way you might get fired and not be able to pay your rent, your wife will see this as a weakness and fucking leave you OR you will hate yourself because your wife loves you and stays with you but you don't give her the life she deserves.

also we have to work all year, and its tough to take holidays because not enough money...so we spend all our lives wageslaving.

when we get kids, its even tougher to pay for their stuff, give them gifts and actually spendibng time with them, except for weekends (if the boss doesnt call me for work).
also we get debts, and most of us if we dont pay we literally get kicked out of our houses.

THE FUCK YOU're on man? being rich solves all your problems stop with the fucking lies, you just dont see the luck you have.

>poor
>happy
Choose one!

This is like hot women not realizing they are playing life on tutorial mode for some long that they think they are playing on normal.

I think what he meant is it's better to be born poor and become rich later than be born rich.

It's like playing GTA with cheats. It gets boring just having everything handed to you.

>playing GTA with cheats
this is my go-to example whenever i explain to people IRL
fun for ~ 30minutes, then gets boring after a while and you need to progress in other facets of life for a sense of achievement.

sounds like all your problem was to do with wife and kid, not money.

what the fuck? I love my kids and wife and they love me but you dont realize how stressful it is to have to work and provide for them.
if I happen to fall sick, they will lose their home fucking cuck.

>problem is with wife and kid

ffs you fucking faggot, if I dont have money my family will go to the shitter.

Yeah well rich people can also get fucked in the head, depression, low self esteem, self hate, etc...

Better be poor and totally mentally sane than rich and crippled by mental diseases.

However, all things equal, they have it easier.

this is not a game, being born poor will make you have less chances to become rich, you can only make money with money.

also life is not a game, i'd rather live lifes with cheats, than die of stress, and risk losing it all any moment.

they are so fucking privileged they don't realize the luck they have. only when they lose it all they realize how good they had it.

muhh dpression...ffs i'm not asking for being filthy rich, but to atleast not stress about losing my house every day and my kids to not fall sick, and have to get more debts.

Unironically based. But you chose to spread your money around so many people, is it a right to have a family you could not afford

Once you have the money to do everything you've ever wanted, things are fucking amazing, for a few years, then it all gets boring and you have no clue how to make yourself happy other than to indulge in your primitive senses.

TLDR; Being rich is like using cheat codes for a game you love, its fun for a while but in the end it gets boring and wont make you happy.

you have to be poor to understand how dehumanizing it is to be a broke nigga.

being rich is fun as hell, like going from broke to rich overnight. the amount of parties and shit its the little things and the big things like seeing how your family reacts to getting money that they would have to work forever to make and seeing their reaction its amazing but the truth is that being rich rich, like making your entire life about money gets depressing because you put so much effort into one thing that you forget the bigger purpose in life.

>is it a right to have a family you could not afford
>a family you could not afford

To even need to think about this is all that is wrong in the west.

This is also the reason we are being overrun by niggers and sand-rats.

Hey.
Watch the language.

Actually, even the serfs in the middle ages could afford a family. It's fucking insane that with the technological advancements the west has achieved working people are even poorer than during the middle ages not being able to afford a family.

What do you trade? Futures?

Yes surely there is a some number of people one goy can maintain. If I was a Jew supporting 500 family members, would you applaud my struggle?

NO!
the problem with you is that you enjoy life so much that you can actually compare it to a game...life is not all about having fun you cuck. stop comparing life to a video game because it's not.
only wealthy people can compare life to a game, that's why most of people dont understand your shit tier analogy. for you you have the privilege to actually compare it to a game, while others suffers every day.

you prolly don't deserve the money you have that's why you think its boring, that's why life is unfair. people who actually need money dont have it. and kids who have nothing to do with it just get muhh depression because its too easy.

JUST kys you'll enjoy the rush

I'm on 75k take home now and with the prospect of promotions recently I kind of feel like this.

You've never had the cash to even ponder what it's like. Do you really think most rich people are happy?

I worked hard for my money and thankfully set things up to be automated so I have a lot of free time.

I've literally done everything, there's nothing left that I want...

I live day to day just trying to be happy because there is literally no obstacle in my way for anything....Do you know what thats like?

>find a woman that loves you and would still be buy your side if you lost every penny tomorrow.
fucking kek, how old are you?

Bloo bloo bloo life is tooooo ez bloo bloo

Boring people get bored

real rich people dont want normies knowing they have money

You seem bitter.

I knew rich people, they were assholes.

Their kid drowned into the swimming pool...

Otherwise i'm anarcho-communist so you're welcome...

>Wants to prove he can make it on his own
>Dad pays for private school
>Uses his Dads contacts
>Works for his Dad to gain experience (doesn't have to apply)
Self-made my ass

shawn? you owe me money gov.

With that being said, once I make it with crypto how could I buy my mum a house without my extended family knowing?

It puts a magnifier on your problems. If you've been a low self esteem loser all your life or have some other problems in any life area it makes it even more apparent to you. You'll get exploited or used if you're weak mentally.

i'm not bitter, i'm just pissed when some richfag tells me life is like a video game meanwhile i'm working my ass off everyday.

not just me But most people, in fact 99% of the people on this planet

it just isn't.

I recognize your story and remember bits of it mixed with genuine trading experience and TA tips over the months on this board. You are legit, and thank you for your posts hee and there. Please do not stop.
You teached me how to use keep in mind and recheck various timeframes when evaluating a trading idea and to be patient. You taught me here how to properly use volume profile by not just have one lump VP of whole chart on screen, but have separate volume profiles for each week/each day separately. And lot of other good stuff that I can recognize that comes only from years of experience in trading.
Thanks and good luck based user

Attached: 1533409387384.jpg (1024x807, 277K)

>boomer gets upset that his boomer larp is recognized for what it is
>muh wisdom
>my experience!
>lucked out by selling the top of the bubble twice
>thinks his luck translates to skill
>advocates for TA - thus roping more and younger retards into buying his bags

kek

Not an f40

kek his dad sold his company for 300 million $ and he dresses like that
meanwhile the sergey will become the richest person in history in a few years, and I promise you he will still wear the same shirt

nigger this is beautiful
"The type of person that can become wealthy isn't the same type of person that can enjoy said wealth."
kek day after day i get blackpilled about something that makes me more miserable

>You'll get exploited or used if you're weak mentally.
that's bullshit. if you made it, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>playing life on tutorial mode
love it

It's sad but you can't say anything and he would never listen because people will say, "You're just bitter and jealous bro" but really that is a sad way to live.

>27 here and doing and/or in the process of doing everything you mentioned. Obviously the ideal financial goal is to hit a certain #/sustainable income where I know for a fact I can live comfortably completely independent of others, but the end goal is not to be a Bezos, but to live life on my terms and be free from worrying about money, and to reallocate that time and energy to more important things like you said; fitness, relationships, world experiences, etc.

Glad to see someone who's seen both sides and finds pleasure in life's simplicity. I've got a ways to go but will meet you there one day, friend.

I'm sorry that I had to break it to you, but it's true. You have to do some pretty big personality changes to yourself to get into a more wealth-building mindset and sometimes this takes many years. Then once that happens, you stick to it and build wealth, which reinforces that mindset.

Then when you look up from what you're doing and think "fuck, where did my life go", you realize that you have to do ANOTHER big personality change to get into "life is good and imma take it easy" mode. But by then you're older and it gets harder because a) your neuroplasticity is lower and b) you now have something to lose and are more afraid to just let loose a bit.