Hypothetically

Hypothetically,

Let's say you kidnap someone. How do you receive a ransom so that you're not caught?

Attached: 1546144636354.webm (640x1136, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nicolekopchakk/?hl=en
instagram.com/daisykeech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

horrible bosses 2

Harvesting the organs and liquidating to oversea buying in japan through a shell subsidiary listed as a meat packaging company.

SAUCE NOW

Post about it on Jow Forums.

Making them pinky promise not to tell.

I would give a million linkies to look like either of them

the one on the left looks sorta retarded at the end her eyes cross

Attached: 1546204070942.jpg (1080x1309, 86K)

too specific man, too specific

get paid in crypto

Hm. Nice tits vs nice face.

instagram.com/nicolekopchakk/?hl=en is the one with milkers

instagram.com/daisykeech/

it's cute.

Attached: 1532521463901.jpg (2024x1818, 360K)

Profiling; some people will not contact police upon specific instructions of not contacting the police.
They will approach it as an exchange, money for the person, and that going against the terms of the exchange will decrease the likelihood that they get what they want (their person back).

I don't think this is random, i am confident that you could construct a profile, and separate the potential kidnapee population into those with a high success rate and a low success rate (contacting the police).

neither has a top lip. wtf is up with mutant face girls today

Furthermore, you could also optimize for the amount of ransom-money.. If you ask people for the majority of their net-worth, they may be more inclined to contact the authorities. Look at how much is most commonly paid out without police involvement compared to their total wealth, and amount asked for when the police got involved.

>Hypothetically

Lazy eyes are kinda cute desu :3
I would cum at least a half pint into both of them.

This is why she needs semen and also to feminize her to make her tits grow to become a real woman.

she tilts her head sideways and the other likes middle symmetry poses.

I wanna switch their heads then keep the blonde with nice jahoobies

if you dont prefer the left then you're gay

Monero

They look autistic

Attached: large.jpg (450x338, 55K)

What if i want rights titties on left?

This. Someone photoshop this NOW..

Attached: 1510761307190.jpg (303x303, 20K)

>Look at how much is most commonly paid out without police involvement compared to their total wealth, and amount asked for when the police got involved.
Where the fuck would anyone get this information?

Why? I like the right better.

source on the left one?

Even better. Hopefully some daddy issues to boot.

but them titties tho, i can see beauty in the left one, but then tits on the right

That sheepish look down at the end makes me cum buckets

Honestly, it seems like something one could easily deduce. Think about it, there are wealthy people out there who splash out 200,000 a month on expensive shit.

Calculate someone's average spending in a month, kidnap them then demand that sum within 30 days and tell them if they alert any authorities to this then you'll torture their loved one to death and publicize the video and if the authorities are contacted afterwards then you harm all their family members.

The issue is transfering the money. Crypto is obvious but there has to be so I'm be caveat...