*Sniff sniff*

*Sniff sniff*

Can you smell that, it smells like a 10x...

Attached: download (3).jpg (392x128, 6K)

thats a bit ambitious but with a binance listing I can see it hitting 8-10c

6m micro cap. 10x is all but guaranteed. it will take 2-4 weeks though

come on get real, no way does this go back to june prices with the whole market still in the shit. 12 cents at an absolute push if multiple top exchanges list it and bitcoin pumps to 5k+

If it gets a binance listing it will definitely go 10x.

RVN hit a market cap of 100m after binance listing. 6 million market cap is miniscule. This coin is so undervalued, theres literally erc 20 scam coins that do nothing with 4x the market cap of NKN.

checkd

RVN got listed at 10/12 and did a 5x in 10 days

Attached: rvn.png (955x617, 60K)

and rvn had a way higher market cap and a worse product

t. pajeets

new kind of curry

Just did the ERC-20 swap. The way it was handled, how painless and quick it is... We're in hands of a top tier project.

Wow the pajeets are going meta now.

Nice digits, this guys gets it!

Easiest chance of 10x by end of year

I disagree. Its still missing oracles

Attached: 98E41915-99FC-4771-B29E-301C35C88779.png (1500x1598, 1.35M)

Noobs always amazed. This contract can easily set up by no more than 1 min. The more people getting excite by hesitation of team to change protocol was impressive. Bchink scammers.

I spy with my little eye a no NKNer

indeed. swap worked like a chram. everything the team does is just amazing

I can feel the salt

yeah, abandoning their own former code (neo) to use eth.
basically Yanbo Lee is admitting neo and his former work is shit.
So explain yourself pajeets - why are you invested in this man again?

Attached: chinked.jpg (1280x1231, 116K)

Nkn isnt a neo project. They were just using it as a placeholder token....

the main coder of neo is coding nkn. he backed off neo ... his main work. what is there not to understand?

Him being one of the coders of Neo is irrelevant. The ethereum eco system is larger and has access to higher liquidity and better exchanges. No point in denying reality and they saw that and made the right decision. NKN isnt a Neo project. Neo was a place holder token, as is Ethereum.

Kek. Eth ecosystem aint no fucking point. All they need is to get listing. Shitcoin logic.

They were asked to move to the ethereum network by a "leading digital exchange" you intellectual midget

He coded DNA, which is Onchain's business blockchain architecture which also underpins the blockchains of NEO, ONT and ELA, but the smart contract issues NEP5s have been having aren't related to the work he did. 2/10 FUD try again troll

>but the smart contract issues NEP5s have been having aren't related to the work he did. 2/10 FUD try again troll
No one claimed that you fucking brainlet.

Nkn is unfuddable

they are not backing of, they added erc20 to improve liquidity ergo exchange listings for nkn. that doesn't mean anything to neo. it's just a fact that nep5 tokens are not getting listed theses days.

lol, daydream investors dream of Binance. The best exchange you can dream is OKEx( event Okex the main investors still ignore and dump this chink scam).

Lol you missed the boat didnt you

Unlucky kid

Yes I smell sir pls the needful

Overrated.

it actually smells like curry

and shit

I don't care this shit.

>idont care, i promise

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 8.04.55 pm.png (232x116, 14K)

WHALES ARE GOING TO DUMP THIS TOKEN AT A LOSS FOR YEARS.

Idiot chink fans. Go ask ur Co founder who got kicked away and team said he is just one of the team. Sad for him, totally unprofessional.