They'll be coming round the mountain when they come

They'll be coming round the mountain when they come.
They'll be coming round the mountain, They'll be coming round the mountain,

Attached: peepeepoopoo.png (1156x814, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redditmetrics.com/r/Chainlink
redditmetrics.com/r/LINKtrader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OMG this is huge news guys! Huge pump incoming.

Chico is retarded and I imagine that would best describe his fanbase

Aw, he's all right. I did notice some marines fudding up the comments.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

trump himself could come out and give a speech on national TV telling everyone to buy chainlink and it would still dump
chainlink is unpumpable. it's the ultimate shitcoin.

Yeah fuck these retards I'm gona fud the fuck out of that comment section.

>Yeah fuck these dummies I'm gona fud the heck out of that comment section.

FTFY

What is trump was assblaster

Good job. I hate making money.

Then I would bend over and let Trump blast my ass

based
You just dont get it

No, you retards don’t. How do you think cryptocurrencies like Verge 1000x’d? It wasn’t from a bunch of faggots trying to keep it to themselves.

Verge is a scam.

Based. It also doesn't help the network grow, which is the main product

Still made people a lot more money than ChainLink because everyone was shilling it to every retard on every social media platform. Faggots here want to sit around and hold a 30 cent shitcoin hoping the team accomplishes something when they could just shill everywhere and pump it like crazy. Instead they share the same info with each other and stay poor. Fucking retards.

... you think "chico crypto's" idiot subscribers are going to be writing enterprise smart contracts?
Lol no one made money off that the dev dumped on everyone.

chainlink is impossible to shill to normalfags. it's way too complicated.
"billion transactions per second mcdonalds partnership free transactions!" is something understandable to the average nigger. the things we post here aren''t

Yea, because Ethereum is so much simpler to understand than ChainLink.

did you miss the pump from 8k to 11k sats a few days ago

yep

You never know who is watching and if they might pass the info on to someone who will.

>Ethereum world computer
It's not about actual comprehension, it's about them thinking they understand.
You can't even fucking ELI5 chainlink. Go show a normie one of sergeys presentations and watch them turn gray

kinda true, because they dont understand it, they take it as being a niche case, when in reality 90% of projects will need oracles

Only MORONS invest money in something then do all they can to undermine it's success and eventual return on investment. True and total definition of brainlet.

Industry adoption is going to drive up chainlinks price. Not shilling to masses of people. It's a utility token not a pyramid scheme.

I seen multiple crypto channels talking about chainlink that are starting to bubble up. Ppl are finding out. We can’t keep it a secret anymore

Yea that's my take. They're on to us. People still accumulating need to hurry it up.

Yes. And ChainLink will trigger the next, and final bullrun, finally giving sense to Ethereum and other smart contract platforms besides gaming with digital cats and being a shitcoin factory.

Attached: 1546553936289.jpg (550x499, 100K)

LINK/ETH/MKR is the Chad portfolio of the future

r/chainlink subs are surging as well
redditmetrics.com/r/Chainlink

It's not about understanding, it's about believing. People just don't believe they can get rich by investing in whatever it is you're trying explain to them. We're programmed to think "it's too good to be true" and it's a scam. It takes faith to believe in an investment. They have to want to believe.

I don't see why chainlink is so hard to understand, it's basically a way to import data from the real world to the blockchain, which makes smart contracts have a viable future.

>Yeah frig these dummies I'm gonna fud the heck out of that comment section.
FTFY

redditmetrics.com/r/LINKtrader

can we engineer this?

>surging

Attached: surge.png (1088x1942, 2.53M)

why does he predict mainnet will be released 2/10 specifically?

Attached: 1467952582775.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>frig

frig off mr Lahey

you have to first convince the brainlet that there are legitimate value propositions for smart contracts, when all we have to show for it now is trading monopoly money and buying digital cats. chainlink may be obviously important once you have your head around that concept, but a lot of people are stuck on 'why should i care about smart contracts'

If it's solely his feelings, he wouldn't have given a precise date. Maybe one of the literally hundreds of teams tipped him off to an exact date?