I just went to pay my taxes, (They say I owed from 2016) and file my taxes for this year...

I just went to pay my taxes, (They say I owed from 2016) and file my taxes for this year. I was given the option to pay by credit card.

So for all you faggots out there trying not to pay income tax on your bitcoin this is the loophole:

1: If you don't pay your federal taxes it is a crime and they can prosecute you and put you in jail and take your house
2: If you don't pay your credit card bills they will give you bad credit and send you letters and not be able to do shit else

So just pay your taxes on the credit card and default. Perfectly legal way to never pay taxes in the USA, it's not illegal not to pay your credit card

Attached: 1546813119268.jpg (1600x1200, 540K)

Holy shit that might work

BRB cashing in my bitcoin this year

shes wholesome gorgeous, and nice boobies. 8/10 would take to six flags and finger bang on a rollercoaster

Fuck off thot the IRS ain't getting my crypto. I'll die before i continue to pay for my own enslavement ever again.

If these IRS niggers wanna create a real fucking radical someone who'll dedicate his life to going full 1488 then fucking do it I no longer care anymore I've stared to far into the abyss and my heart is full of hate. I just wanna be left alone but you fucking yids come after me for my crypto I'm say fuck it why live in this hellscape anymore.

>Fuck off thot the IRS ain't getting my crypto. I'll die before i continue to pay for my own enslavement ever again.
did you even read the op

whatever happened to zune chan?

she streams on twitch now her name is gamecatt

she's fat

Jail is awesome. Free shelter and food.

holy fuck!!!

Attached: 1526080652809.jpg (668x712, 116K)

What happens when you have to file taxes again though after your initial default?

tfw not a mutt for once

Attached: 1521302430697.jpg (283x281, 13K)

>not a mutt

That is a la cretura if I ever saw one.

based

Attached: 1539029344232.jpg (240x250, 15K)

I ain't paying no taxes on my crypto period and I ain't using a credit card either credit and debt aare the works of satanic kikes I refuse to be enslaved by them any longer. I put all my wealth into crypto as a silent rebellion against the jew run banking system.

Fuck kikes gas them all. No sympathy for parasites the holocaust didn't happen but it should've and it will. the world is waking up to the kikes lies and treason crypto is a money that kike free and will fuel the fires of the hate engines. The day of reckoning is coming for kikes and whatever judgement the masses of abused goyim decide to wield I support no matter how cruel are barbaric.

hey rabbi watchu doin

One time I overpaid on taxes via credit card. Later realized missed deductions and got a refund by check. Have 3 years to get refunds on overpayments from prior years.

Sorry after going deep down the pizzagate rabbithole I say fuck um no wonder the kikes where kiked out of so many countries and where hated so much,

Do you realize the card issuer can just sue you for what you owe? Unless your plan also involves cashing out all your burger dollars and permanently fleeing the country it's not going to work. Although I wonder if you can erase the credit card debt by filing for bankruptcy.

>Although I wonder if you can erase the credit card debt by filing for bankruptcy.
yes you absolutely can people do it all the , the reason credit cards have such high interest rates is they have no recourse against you besides fucking up your credit score

>she's fat
looking at her twitter, she doesn't seem like it
am I missing something?

she's way fatter than she was

wait, no, I found an old MFC video of hers where she's packing some extra cargo
she looks fairly good right now, though

Bankruptcy involved liquidation of assets. Obviously they can't force you to hand over your private keys but they will find out about it. I can imagine court orders to hand over private keys in the future.
For those who think there will be a way around this- Cuckbase knows what addresses you withdrew to and will absolutely disclose that information to the authorities if subpoenaed.