Flirted with a cute Asian chick in my calc class today

>Flirted with a cute Asian chick in my calc class today
>She smelled like shit
I can't believe I fell for another biz meme

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (660x574, 31K)

user.. ever heard of acquired tastes? That smell will be one of the biggest aphrodisiacs in the future if you keep a it

I can't even describe what the smell was like but I hated it. She didn't smell like a nigger of like feces but she did smell like some weird shit I've never smelled before

yeah they do. i had an asian manager who would do the rounds and stand right behind our chairs and watch our computer screens and the smell almost made me gag. piece of shit.

>calc class
this was obviously one of the fresh off the boat lower class gooks. amateur.

No she was really attractive. I think most asians look really ugly but this one looked really cute. Too bad she smelled like shit

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

I fell for that too but I worked my way past that smell and after a few months we were sexually active with each other. I went down on her and for the love of God she tasted so fucking awful I was gagging and I absolutely love giving oral. Couldn't ghost her since we see each other all the time. I think she's in love with me too.

Attached: tastycanadian.jpg (785x673, 47K)

Like rotten chink food.

Just like whiteys smell like rotten milk.

The Jow Forums sewage line is leaking again

I had this asian girl try to get me to eat her out when she hadn’t showered all day. Absolutely disgusting

Long term white genocidal yellow fever here. The smell is from fish sauce.lol

/biz tell you to go for the East Asians, not the pajeet asians

I had a chinese virgin fly out to me to meet me a few years ago. As soon as we're got to my place I stripped her down and ate her pussy. That was a mistake. Never go down on a chinese girl after she just got off a 16 hour flight....

Gooks and Chinks have a horrible smell. Like garlic mixed with wet cabbage.

Plus I think brushing teeth is not part of their culture or hygiene because the teeth are all rotten and yellow.

Absolutely repulsive subhumans.

Attached: 1474949534382.jpg (1092x816, 52K)

Its an acquired taste, you child. Do you think infants enjoy the smell and taste of blue cheese? Absolutely not.

Attached: brrrap.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

Probably tooth decay
Lots of chongers hot looking but they havent invented tooth brushes yet in their countries

Koreans have that Kim chi funk. It's horrendous.
I'd rather fuck a nigger, pajeet or even an Italian girl

>garlic mixed with wet cabbage

Don't you mean, Onions Sauce and Fish with a hint of moth balls?

The tooth colour has more to do with diet. The enamel comes in yellow or orange and cannot be whitened/bleached.

Fuck you cunt! Posting my gif in defense of Asian woman. Disgusting.

Is she fat?
Under 25?
If not then you're already in the 15-20th percentile of dating pool.
Don't be picky like roasties.

brainlet.jpg
Should've been over 25

>implying
This is as good as any other thread on this board. Buy chainlink.

Attached: 1514518886717.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Am I the only one here who prefers older women? At least they are capable of holding a decent conversation.