Reqt general

I'm not even a REQ investor but can someone please sue these fucks? They literally took millions and ran.

Attached: 1541293178178.png (910x1391, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-summary-december-11th-2018-request-donations-v2-on-testnet-binance-14d4d8b9b451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

team didn't "run" they're just on vacation for the holidays

If crypto were properly regulated you would be charged with securities fraud you shill fucking faggot.

Attached: pop team epic rage.png (370x320, 146K)

Crypto is a scam, the wise people only figured it out, while delusional and desperate people continue to waste their money and time. Its equivalent to poor people praying to god to get rid of poverty, it doesn't work it has never worked and it has been seen since thousands of years. There are only few kings and most are peasants, it's a harsh truth of life. All those crypto millionaires were a psyop, all scams use psyops to lure in greedy and dumb people.

>fraud never happens in ‘le regoolated’ markets
>2008, govt. bails out negligent banks selling off toxic debt after forcing their hand in the first place

>”I’m a retard who put money into internet meme money; it should be illegal that I be this retarded! reeeeeee”

Attached: EEE1AF84-4EC2-462A-85BC-F380FEE04938.jpg (288x325, 32K)

Any proof?

Here's the proof.
They are on "holiday".

Like a tweet, a facebook post, a news article?
Somethin man.

Let us never forget what's important about Req....
>$25 Gordan Ramsay MOZZARELLA
>Monkey friends
>Fish tracking

what kind of proof do you want? It's a soft exit scam

the team will report back on the 9th which is in 2 days and there will be an project update on the 10th

Discord is dead, wow. Links even say you can claim it. Go see for yourself.

No activity in the Slack for a long time. Like 2 months.

>WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: REQt.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Where.
Where the fuck did they say this.

Overhyped of piece shit scam, just like all french inventions

Attached: 1533124587294.jpg (604x451, 51K)

carbs coated with sauce vs carbs coated with sauce

On their last bi weekly you cuck

May I please have a hyperlink to the source you motherfuck

blog.request.network/request-network-project-summary-december-11th-2018-request-donations-v2-on-testnet-binance-14d4d8b9b451

Suck on it hoe

Thank you sweetheart

You are welcome my love

As young and small as Request Network may be, we believe in the calm of a master. We look at the essence of what we do and what we want to achieve. We need to manage our energy because we want to bring change. Big change. We waste no calories on building castles in the air or shiny headquarters on earth. We create the open network for all financial transactions.

As dynamic and thrilling the developing universe of blockchain may be, we stay true to our ambition and drive. We pivot and change when needed. But we don’t chase every attractive opportunity. Only when it contributes to our main goal.

As seductive as the attraction of fame, fortune and a metropolitan life may be (and the blockchain world is full of that) we are happy to see that it adds to our attraction as a foundation. But doesn’t create a distraction from our mission. It can be a result, but it is certainly not our purpose.

To summarise it in simple words: we are here to create the ecosystem of the future, not to hang around in the ecosystem of the past.

This calm, perhaps serious attitude is not less powerful. Or less joyful. On the contrary. It’s just more authentic.

People are smart enough to see the difference. And what counts is not who we are, but what we bring forward.

Attached: its over.png (655x509, 25K)

Awwww! He cant even tie the rope right :( Poor Apu