I have everything except what I want the most

I will try to not make this a blog. I will be 30 this year. I’m an engineer and made 105,000 last year. I am being promoted this year and will probably make 120-130. I put 20k in crypto in 2017 that was worth 250k and is now worth 20 again. I have a beautiful 4 bedroom home close to the beach, I’m sociable and have sex 3-4 times a week with a few girls that are fun in the bedroom. I lift, occasionally play vidya, and even have a kid.

I should be happy, but I’m not. All I want is to be close to someone. I want to share my life with someone who loves me and who I love back. I am tired of laying in bed alone or next to women that either arent intelligent or emotionally deep enough for me to want to genuinely date. It’s like people don’t want that level of closeness that was achievable before dating apps.

I’m constantly surrounded by friends, colleagues, and women... yet I’ve never felt so absolutely alone.

All I want to do is hold a woman close, really make love to her, kiss her, and hear her say she loves me. Often times I feel unloveable, and it sucks.

Goodnight frens

Attached: E8E4CF4E-F9D0-4555-AE0B-0FC788B1C37B.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Get a dog

It's the educated white man's burden. being "happy" is for the low IQ sub-humans

Fuck off normie

Trips of truth.

I would but my job is 30-40 percent travel. I’m often consulting directly on jobsites

This
I used to long for companionship but as I got older I realized I only really care about the sex

it always eludes

This, a woman will never fulfill that role OP, they only love what you can provide them.

No one can be happy all the time and wanting to be so will only make you unhappy

More and more Millennials are choosing to remain single or to have platonic friendships. Nobody gets married anymore.

is unconditional love from woman to a man a meme ((( outside of parent/child dynamic)))

I too am an engineer, sir.

Attached: Pajeetineer.jpg (1860x1240, 1.45M)

Fuck off with your humble bragging blog post faggot.

Checked

Attached: IMG_0622.jpg (600x500, 68K)

this is not humble bragging poorfag incel, op has literally impregnated some ugly roastie and either is a single dad or most likely cucked into child support/alimony for life
didn't even say the girls are 10/10, just fun in the bedroom
it literally can only sound humble bragging if you're a poorfag brainlet neet incel

it's all fine op, you have realized a need for something you haven't really before, now you will subtly work toward it and might eventually find a soulmate. gl.

>All I want is to be close to someone.
same, but it's downright impossible novadays, almost all the girls/women are extremely fucked up in their heads, they'd rather be a mindless "unique" adventurer like everybody and their cat
as i found out, it's possibly some kind of a mental illness, insufficiency in your body
maybe you need a passion, be it science, art, or something else
helps in my case even though still not great but could be so much worse
there are people who have absolutely nothing, no one, no health

It's okay fren, it will work itself out somehow.

Attached: 1522508383918.png (604x516, 88K)

Most are 5-6/10

Also, I’m cucked into child support for 13 more years. 33 percent of my take home pay to some (now morbidly obese) ham planet. She has put on a good 120 lbs over the Past 5 years. I’m honestly surprised she can walk

I've realized that I have no actual friends, everyone I considered my friend either only wants to sell me something or get me into some scam, literally none of the people i considered my friends talk to me unless they want something, im always the one initiating a conversation, so i just deleted all of them from my phone and it turns out i have no friends. I dont even care about a gf. I just want some buddies who wanna see me succeed and are willing to work with me to get there.

You guys sound emotionally impotent. If you want to be happy you should stop sitting on your thoughts and ignore the anxieties you have about love and such, just say whatever you're feeling and make changes if you're not satisfied. Obviously you have to be lucky enough to meet someone but it can be incredibly liberating to just act on what you think might be embarrassing.

You can do it fren. Remember that your cousinanon123 is rooting for you in spirit. As you are of me. I’ll see you in the linky yacht parties. Seek me or I’ll seek you to say “told you so fren”

the harsh truth is that you will never ever get a true friend, it's a hollywood dream. I accepted it for myself.
You were sold a lie about how human interactions work. The best you can hope for is to be a leader and dictate how people have to interact with you in order to be with you. This applies to women as well as friends imo. I simply do not believe in relationships between equals anymore, nor do I believe that love is some magical force to connect you with people. It's a conditional automatic reward for when somebody does right by you, consistently.
Here is a tip to know when somebody is trying to scam you:
They will tell you that love should be unconditional.

thanks user,

I don't think anyone would really argue that love can be truly unconditional but that really doesn't mean that you cant form genuine caring relationships.

>All I want to do is hold a woman close, really make love to her, kiss her, and hear her say she loves me.

Then you should do something about it instead wasting your time with fucking thots, duh

>It’s like people don’t want that level of closeness that was achievable before dating apps.
Nah dude, some want, just gotta find them. This new world is pretty crazy in that way though, people lost their senses to tradition and spirit. You're kind of to blame too though, maybe you need to approach women less with sex in mind and more with finding someone you like in spirit more before anything else.

I used to have legit friends but they moved away cross country and we haven't been in contact for years, I believe true friends exist because these people actually existed in my life, we made actual plans for the future and held each other accountable for these goals, it was a great time in my life, but now im 21 and everyone around me is just trying to scrape ahead any way they can, even at the cost of being disrespectful to someone who considered them a close friend.

I used to be like you. First I fell for the lies of others, then later in life I lost all hope and got drowned in nihilism. Then after a while you happen to get back on track and stop being a lost soul. Funny how it works we always go full circle, 360 degrees, contradicting ourselves. But over time we come back. And we come back stronger than ever because that trip around that way of life shows and teaches us with perspectives and truths we never thought we knew.
Good luck anons, a lot of shit in this world, but a lot of light in it too.

Wrong

I know a best buddy of mine who is married to a women who is like what is described in OP.

Lucky ass mofo. I'm approaching 30 and when I have a conversation with her, a real intellectual conversation, it gives me hope. OP don't give up.

I have none of what OPs got, but do have what he wants. Thanks for the perspective.