So should I bother with any potential investments in the future? Or is there anything French related I should invest in...

So should I bother with any potential investments in the future? Or is there anything French related I should invest in? It looks like we're going to go full throttle towards (((another economic crisis)))

Attached: 1546916702869.jpg (750x539, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1984&v=VPDGfhgtOgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hodl tezos the new french euro

how will this help france? if they take all the fiat out it does'nt change the fact that it's fiat, banks need to loan the cash that people deposit, if they do this does'nt that mean more fiat will be printed?

>if they do this does'nt that mean more fiat will be printed?
That's the game plan

Ark is the Bitcoin of France. This is bullish for Ark.

>70%of france supports them.
It easy to be an armchair supporter.
When it's time to act people shirk away.

that sounds like it will send the euro tumbling

The end goal.

>Hodl tezos
You mean bake? the returns are fucking crazy rn if the price can hold

If the French citizens pulls off a massive bank run, then it'll be the biggest happening in years.

>tfw the global elite's biggest enemy are limp wristed frogs in safety vests

I'm really impressed so far with the French.
We give them a lot of shit about giving up and waving a white flag, but they have shown over the last 8 weeks that they are fully determined to see this movement through with a resolution. Slowly ramping up each week in their methods they're now faced with new laws on protests. The ultimate 1-2 punch is now pulling their cash out from the filthy greedy fucking jews and crashing the Euro. Holy fuck, if they pull this off then you forever have my respect.

cuck face macron is really going to have to stepdown now.

i'll get excited when if and when turns into an anti-immigration movement

It's a "fuck everything" movement, so anti-immigration is definitely part of the things the French want.

>crashing the continent because you want gibs
No this is pretty standard frog bullshit. There's a reason why Le Pen is against them.

Attached: le pen3543.png (802x768, 497K)

where can we read about this? I cant find anything on (((youtube)))

This is one of the few cases where I'd actually encourage buying gold.

here's a jewtube link: [YouTube] GILET JAUNE ACTE 9TRES URGENT Nicolle Maxime ENORME ENORME ENORME (embed)

oh fucking hell, wait hang on. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1984&v=VPDGfhgtOgo

how will cashing out hurt the banks? They can always print or borrow more from the fed which will make matters even worse.

Moreover whoever has significant amount of fiat in this market is retarded and will see their money inflated to nothing sooner or later

This nigga right.

Cashing out ( just for france ) won't help but get you fucked.

Just buy some fucking gold. And silver maybe

Deposits are big for banks. There are teams monitoring and managing liquidity by the day/hour/minutes, and government and regulatory mandates they need to meet. They will get caught with their pants down if there is a legit bank run

>They can always print or borrow more from the fed which will make matters even worse.
Can't borrow without capital (deposits)

Shh... not yet

wow thanks for the redpill. Am high rn

So they'll withdraw their jewgold into an even more unstable currency? Lel, sure. Well, unless they keep it in stablecoins of course. MakerDAO forever, forever MakerDAO.

>98% of wealth is held by the top 1.8%
retards. almost everyone in france could remove their money from the bank, as long as the richfags dont get involved you're fine.

>Run on banks
>Bank doesn't have the money
>French economy collapses
>Yellow vests starve to death

you absolute brainlets. If they try to withdraw the money from the bank all at once they will find out the bank doesn't have that money as it's all debt and not real. The only thing they will accomplish with a run on the bank is their own economic demise.
>What happened in Cyprus?

Inb4 surge in migrant shitskins and domestically grown "French" Africans/Gypsys robbing people and breaking into homes as news of people holding their entire bank account in cash comes to fruition

You mean something that was inevitable and only going to get worse by continuing to prolong the inevitable? Snuffing out the banks early and killing the cancer before it festers even further is a great strat.

This is not a good thing short term, not sure about long term either. Fucking sucks having to be jewed forever, but what else do we know????? To many normies are comfortable and don’t care.

>Thinks that 98% of wealth is in deposits

This is what a lack of oxygen as an infant causes.

They will drag the squaling and sniveling jew out to light and publicly execute him with a guillotine.

This is the perfect way to force normies to act.

The top 1% hold their wealth in assets. Savings accounts are held by plebs.

>what is fractional reserve banking

it's when banks can lend 100k when they only have 10k dumbass

Thus if you withdraw 1k the bank loses 10k.

Of lending/borrowing power

i'm OK with this

you realize what this would do??? if people arent able to withdraw their money the confidence in the banking system would crumble. this would send fucking shocks through the entire global economy with enough coverage. this would absolutely decimate central banks.

imagine gathering wood for a fire, then dousing those logs with gasoline and throwing a bunch of flammable shit on top of it. doesnt do shit unless you can provide a spark to ignite it. thats what this is.

let the bodies hit the flooor

>Try to withdraw from ATM
>Hon hon hon désolé mais il n'y a plus de billets
>Bank run foiled

>Decimate central banks

As an American who works for a living, I'd love to see it happen. Our central banks are off the leash and I'd love to see any actual pushback from the countless people being exploited by the modern banking system. Having said that, I don't think its actually likely to happen.

In order for this to actually work you're going to have to put something in place when the banks start collapsing to enact change, replace the banks, regulate or otherwise get in the way of them doing this exact thing again a year from now when people forget about the movement. I love seeing people stand up, but people have to sit down or get some sleep eventually, and business will go back to doing what its doing unless the people who seize that moment actually DO something with it that lasts longer than outrage.

Better late than never.

someone make a youtube tutorial for electrum

Wanna withdraw your funds? Alright goys, here's 90% fee.

Attached: so-sorry.jpg (735x925, 50K)

Don't care about what? What do you mean by jewed? You actually believe that the way this world works will ever change? That you have any influence over that? There will always be those governing and those governed nothing can change that.

Act and do what? Change what? I never see any details about anything on here just general slogans.