Oh, look TRX is mooning *again*

Oh, look TRX is mooning *again*.

TRON is one of my favorites. Just voting everyday for the superrepresentative pays the most compounding interest you can get 5-6% ROI.

Attached: 1516840760355.png (1000x1297, 2.16M)

Easy fucking money!

C'mon boys, show me your best TRON meme at least.

Attached: 1516580559171.jpg (680x383, 88K)

Stupid faggots.

omfg this feels like antshares, so much money for us guys

let's go all in boys

>Just voting everyday for the superrepresentative pays the most compounding interest you can get 5-6% ROI.
wait what, i have tron because of my dad

trayvon james

I can smell your anger.

will I make it with 500 trx?

Coin has consistently gained for the last year after the initial pump and dump.

No, this is literally one day lunch money tier portfolio

dat cope

it seems round 2 is starting soon

Lol did you hold on to the 500 TRX Binance gifted everybody? It was worth a few cents in total when I got it. Sold it for $50

So what exactly does it do?

Jesus christ, they have a website. You're not going to make it.

It's another autistic project hurr durr we reinventing xyz business model that is currently free for users with blockchain so the users now have to pay. Every single one of these type of projects will fail.

They have like 80 DApps, it's literally one of the only cryptos that has an actual use case. The tech works great. What do you not get?

biz hates Tron more than they hate making money, which is saying something

it's at the same price. It dumped down to 2ish cents (lower if you count the bear market) and has remained at 2 cents. It's a long way from being worth even a second glance. By the way, this coin has no traction here, so these posts come off as insincere at worst and foolish at best. One suggests that people are trying to shill it, the other suggests that we are infested with novices. Neither is a good sign and both are contra signals for this coin

It went down to .013 and now its at .026, are you even trying? thats 100% gains my friend.

They are just mad because they got dumped on in the beginning.

>trongoo.io

if you dont see the potential of tron you are missing out

Attached: shrimpfarmer.png (300x300, 3K)

So you don't actually know what it does?

Attached: 1513153841380.jpg (442x402, 40K)

When constantinople hits the fan, the copy paste of ethereum is not needed anymore

Dapps nigga, gambling dapps. its a degenerate coin.

funny how tron is faster and doesn't get all fucking mixed up like ETH. Wonder why that is, maybe because its not the same code and you've just been listening to memes for too long.

>tron pumps 80% in a couple weeks
>zero threads during this time
>tron hits a local high at 669 sats
>this thread is created
>immediately starts dumping

Shut up and go play some tron gambling dapps, user.

Attached: 5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg (186x205, 10K)

I bought at .02 and sold half my stack at .15 and the other half at .22

I recognized it for what it was. Other coins have made good money after the big dump, but that doesn't mean they're worth going in.

You can probably trade the coin technically, but it's got little going on in the way of fundamentals. In two months time you'll be wishing for 2 cent tron. No worries, you'll have plenty of company. the rest of the market finds a new low around that time

The coin was totally useless in 2017 when it pumped, now its backed by 80+ DApps and 10s of thousands of users. There is obvious actual progression.

Nah, just opened a short instead.

This is the real meme project.

sure you did buttercup

Yeah but just a 30k TRX short with my leftover scraps on bitmex.

Attached: 1516334463085.png (863x42, 50K)

Good luck lol

Thanks buttercup.

Lol, obvious fudster. Trying to buy the dip?

About a year and a half ago was $.002, that's where I bought in. Then shortly after there was a 10% airdrop. Kinda kicking myself for not cashing in when it 100x+ but I'll settle for my 10x+ in the bear market for now, plus the 0.65% monthly compounded interest.

Actually, calculating again, super representatives pay more than they used to. It's actually 8%+ yearly interest if you don't take any out and keep compounding every day.

Attached: DPdqx_qUIAACTd-.jpg large.jpg (750x1334, 168K)

>they have a website
>Star Trek

that's actually better gains than I had thought.

I don't forsee it doing well longterm though. Hopefully I'm wrong. We'll see

I meant go look on the website. The problem with most people on biz is they just want all the answers handed to them on a silver platter.

I use tronscan desktop aallet and cant change my vote for weeks now, its just not loading/validating till the app crashes... justin sun scammed me