If you aren't all in, you're blinded by ideology. Stop caring about high-minded ideals (e.g. centralization...

If you aren't all in, you're blinded by ideology. Stop caring about high-minded ideals (e.g. centralization, etc) and start caring about USE CASES. I don't mean the kind of pie-in-the-sky aspirations you've been suckered into in the past, like:
SIA
ICX
WTC
LINK
etc
none of these have an actual product that anyone is using...they are YEARS, and I do mean YEARS away from ever producing something that MAY be adopted.
Instead, look at something like xrp that is, and has been, used by powerful sectors in the market. If you can't get your head around why this is the way to go, I can't help you, but you owe it to yourself to answer the question of why you are so opposed to a cryptocurrency that has underlying value as opposed to those who are nothing more than vaporware build on hopium.

Attached: xrp.jpg (745x481, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
theintercept.com/2018/03/20/the-nsa-worked-to-track-down-bitcoin-users-snowden-documents-reveal/
europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/massive-blow-to-criminal-dark-web-activities-after-globally-coordinated-operation
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-surpasses-200-customers-worldwide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prediction for eoy

$69.69

The Jews are on full force right now. Be advised anons

well, last year was a 63,000% increase. we won't ever see that again, but i think something in the range of $8-10 is a realistic target once the larger market starts getting some traction again...not sure whether that will occur this year or next, but it will definitely occur.

hur durr...go back to Jow Forums with your racism. this is such a stale, unoriginal comment, and adds nothing of substance to what is a conversation about making money. seriously, are you so threatened by people of other backgrounds that you need to inject it into threads in order to win approval of your imaginary friends? grow up...you sound like a bitter, closed-minded edgelord, not someone worth respecting or listening to.

$20

Its just intellectually dishonest to not recognize this is a jew coin

>people of other backgrounds

I think this is more a global banking cabal (((jew))) he means, i dont think he is concerned for their background

They are a bunch of ruthless money hungry cunts you know. And they have their circumcised dicks right inside of Ripple

ok, so what if it is? who cares? hollywood is filled with jewish power brokers...i'm not going to stop watching movies because i genuinely don't care.

Bit of a can't beat em join em kinda guy hey

I bet you would have goosestepped your way through europe back in the day too

Attached: RippleAndPodesta.png (949x343, 39K)

You know ripple banks can only transfer using ripple with other ripple banks right. Whats that, 2 banks? One of which is Iranian.
Muh powerful sectors

Wait till the states starts sanctioning ripple transfers like it does swift. They'll be back to no banks

>USE CASES
the only use case for XRP is to fund Ripples projects
prove me wrong pro tip you can't

Why don't you stop working and paying taxes? You're always funding pedos, guess what, they use USD and have stake in btc as well

Jew coin is child rape coin. Who'd have thunk it

i feel dumber

i get the whole conspiratorial vibe...but, for me, it's like the rothschild meme...slightly interesting, but not something i can counteract...all i care about when it comes to crypto is putting more 0's behind my net worth. seriously, i just want to make more money...that's it.

i can see the difference between anons shilling a low-volume alt because they want to dump bags, but unless someone has a sub 80 iq, nobody here believes that Jow Forums has enough resources (forget the absence of a collective will) to move something in the top 5-10 for more than a second, so i lend threads that fall into the second category more weight when they are attempting to argue a point. i'm just not clear how the 'jew' or 'pajeet' invectives helps to further conversations that are about making money...it just strikes me as leakage from Jow Forums.

inb4 reddit spacing
inb4 kys

A few use cases are bridge currency, micropayments (Coil), and base pair on exchanges. Ripple is going to be spending billions to drive adoption, and they cash out very little compared to shitcoins like BTC.

The orange box is a xRapid software that automates exchange of fiat to XRP a current exchange rate.
Wheneven customer wants to send fiat, bank takes this fiat and exchanges it for XRP at current exchange rate,
XRP is sent over the blockchain to destination, at destination XRP amount is converted back to fiat.
All of this takes less than 3 seconds.

What other cc is partnered with a fucking bank

Geez you people have no morals supporting banker coin like this. Absolutely none.

Fight for freedom and liberty

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 6aa.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

>Why don't you stop working and paying taxes?
Yea, nice try, ripple funds pedos directly. No arguing that...
>You're always funding pedos
Don't remember supporting anyone that funds pedos directly...You on the other hand
FYI i barely pay any tax just shy of £100 last year..its called an accountant!

>Ripple is going to be spending billions to drive adoption
Not using XRP

>xRapid
still not using XRP yet...its just a dream at this point, like your view of XRP!

>Not using XRP
Their entire goal is to build Ripplenet in service of XRP. Yes using XRP.

Hmmmmmmmm, why would an Iranian bank want to use a non swift alternative to move money, hmmmmmmmm

Partnering with terrorists is their claim to fame

>that funds pedos directly
Btc bro
>its just a dream at this point
So is the entire market, we're waiting for regulation. I was refuting the point that xrp was a security that is only used to fund ripple. It was invented to be currency

I don't care if xrp is moral faggot. I'm here to make money. That's why we're all here. Vitalik may tell you he's making the world a better place but it's a fucking meme bro

Ripple will fully comply with all sanctions. Maybe you're thinking of Akbank in Turkey?

>Yes using XRP.
Not currently though...its a goal
Example
Pedesta's goal is to rape children
It appears he is currently raping children!
Its not a dream its a nightmare!

Tonnes of coins have goals it doesn't mean they achieve that goal

>Btc bro
Wow your logic is crazy! BTC is not owned by anyone, it can't. Ripple can & has!
>So is the entire market
So you are no better than any other project!

I don't want this system to collapse I just want to be wealthy within it

>>Btc bro
>Wow your logic is crazy! BTC is not owned by anyone, it can't. Ripple can & has!
>>So is the entire market
>So you are no better than any other project!
We're going in circles here. Pedos own some btc, buying it makes it go up in price, slightly less directly than xrp sure
XRP has much better partnerships than any other crypto, I won't change my mind on this one. It's only a matter of time before it's fully implemented

cant beat em join em? They won centuries ago. You think you've got a dog in this fight but ((they)) will shit out any of your little idealist shitcoins that ((they)) dont want, and theres nothing you can do to stop it because of government policy. Thats how it is. Why not at the very least make the best of it and up your quality of life? In a few months when xrp takes off youre going to be a disappointed idealist turned cynic, just every other anti xrp fag on this board

In 6 months or less you'll be another disappointed idealist

Bitcoin started a revolution, to replace the money (((they))) control. A peer to peer money system that got all jewed up, and now everyone here is just peachy with the system and the scraps theyll throw you

Go get yourself a nice little mortgage and a 3 credit cards goy, its what your future holds

Imagine if everyone in France was saying that right now you conformist piece of shit

>Bitcoin started a revolution, to replace the money (((they))) control

I remember being 5 going to Pol and watching conspiracy videos on YouTube.
If Bitcoin could overthrow anyone it would've been illegal ten years ago

>We're going in circles here.
Nope you can't understand binary
>slightly less directly than xrp sure
No ripple funds pedos directly! Multiple pedos! Don't know of any other crypto that has DIRECTLY funded pedos, sorry you can't understand that...Its a shame
>XRP has much better partnerships than any other crypto
Chainlink has swift *apparently*...The logic that the XRP hodlers use is the same as the linkies, you guys just are more arrogant! The linkies have great memes btw
Swift is at least used RN...taking of use cases

Your message is give up. Let the pedos do their thing, let the Jews run the world, so long as you have a slice

This conversation started with hurr durr its racist to call it a jew coin. Here we arw accepting it is, what they do, and admitting it doesnt matter so long as you get some

Hey user how was the story that you used btc for illegal activities and want to cash out now on a fully KYC exchange?

for me? its x cash

Attached: 79719_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 162K)

>Muh jews have control over xrp

Meanwhile the jews infiltrating buttcoin

Attached: IMG_20190108_101613.jpg (972x972, 150K)

Vitalik knows a lot about scamming, giving a platform to all those scam ICOs.

XRP has dozens of publicly announced partnerships, and probably thousands under the surface.
I like link, has a low mc but maybe one partnership? (Disclosed) It's not even close!
If you want to fight the kikes go right ahead. I'm telling anons ripple is the future, not that it's moral.
Plus other CC's such as btc are owned by kikes and isis. There are ways to not support the system but don't act like that's why you're holding btc

>Not currently though...its a goal
Yes, we know. That's why I said they will spend billions to drive adoption.

>Hey user how was the story that you used btc for illegal activities and want to cash out now on a fully KYC exchange?
What the fuck is that 'logic'? Is that how you tards think? WOW
Buying drugs is lawful btw, don't confuse legal/lawful...I could explain but i don't you would look into it yourself!
Why would you think i use the same address, IP, computer. WOW
>What is OP SEC?
Nice try literal tard! Keep supporting those pedos so they make you rich!

Is there an echo in here?

Kill yourself

>I could explain but i don't you would look into it yourself!
I could explain but i don't *think* you would look into it yourself!

holy fuck

gross, XRPedos

> he actually thinks btc is really anonymous

Lmao

theintercept.com/2018/03/20/the-nsa-worked-to-track-down-bitcoin-users-snowden-documents-reveal/

Start somewhere and go further into operations like this here ;)

europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/massive-blow-to-criminal-dark-web-activities-after-globally-coordinated-operation

Dumbfuck

>needing partnerships

This isn't world war II you giant faggot, its meme coins on the internet. Dial it back a little

>Dumbfuck
Why all the projection from the XRP fags?

I used cash for the laptop, even went in person to buy BTC cash as my first crypto transaction, Nothing was associated to me! Don't you think these types of things were talked about back then????Some people disregarded sure.

Please stop with your pathetic projections...Sorry your too new!

Yellow vest frenchies you tiny faggot

ppl hate it bc other ppl tell them to hate it..
in reality they just hate money..

hyus this is not a sport league where you have your favorite team.
this is about tech and money and XRP is one of the best here.

stop being stupid. if you think link meme will bring you anywhere its fine. buy more. lose all your money bc of a meme.
i dont care. you just are not made for being profitable.

This is spot on user. I know someone who literally has given up and just wants a slice of the evil pie. It's a large part of xrp fan group. People who are saying the ideals are over and dumb. It's just demoralization tactics.

XRPedo sculks and scares
XRPedo sells his wares
XRPedo lurks at night
XRPedo rides children's bike
XRPedo wants you to invest
XRPedo sells sweets from vest
XRPedo is coming for you
XRPedo is a typical jew

XRP is a normiecoin

Go look at the XRP community on twitter or reddit. Some of the biggest dumbasses I've ever seen. They bought XRP solely because it was low price(lol).

i bet 90% of the 20-something-year old "investors" on this board have no idea what XRP is about.

they dont know anything about the things they throw their 200$ on.

just get poor you cunts im sick of you.

> sorry YOUR too new

You're

Dumbfuck

>I’m not sure what Jews have to do with money
Not gonna make it

>Dumbfuck
Yep, i will admit that my spelling/grammar is atrocious!
>Dumbfuck
Please stop projecting though!

>>SC
LOL
I bought 700k SC a month ago due to some research I did on their new project. When the next bull season comes it's an easy 30x

LMFAO PIRVATE BLOCKCHAIN
WHATS YOUR COIN TOTAL SUPPLY?
OH YEA, YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE RIPPLE CAN JUST MAKE UP A BUNCH OF COINS AND DUMP ON EVERYBODY LMAO
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

fud
they cant

SOON

Attached: yeah bud.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Suck it CHAINFAGS (see file name)

Attached: suck it chainfags.jpg (548x473, 37K)

"JNFX, SendFriend, Transpaygo, FTCS and Euro Exim Bank will leverage the digital asset XRP to source liquidity on-demand when sending payments on behalf of their customers."

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-surpasses-200-customers-worldwide/

get some lube

Attached: candle.jpg (214x341, 7K)

will 10000XRP make it?

aspie detected

how does ripple actually gain worth? its not a store of value outside of a short term wire transfer. there is no reason to accumulate ripple which would be what raises the price of ripple. It is used best as a short term store of value to send value to another location rapidly. the only way someone would make money from ripple would be day trading 2-3 times a month buying when low and then selling when """"high"""" making a few cents each time which over time could net profits albeit at a lesser rate than any legitimate business could.

anyone have answers because I have 600 xrp and see why the cripple meme has come about

[spoiler]1.20 eoy gonna be a millionaire[/spoiler]