For me, its the apparel. Its always been about the apparel. Its why I got into crypto

For me, its the apparel. Its always been about the apparel. Its why I got into crypto.

Ever since I was a boy and my father took me window shopping down Rodeo Drive, I knew I had to make it. It burned me so much I couldnt afford even the cheapest watch on the block. Celebrities were shopping all around me (the asian girl from zack and cody was there), and I was a nobody. But now, thanks to bitcoin trading, I will get there soon.

Thanks Bitcoin.

Attached: 060E9208-7D63-486E-AAE4-881C772EA0AF.jpg (250x186, 6K)

>plastics and shit tier textiles made by 8 year olds for $1 a day
>plebs want it because a pael of coked up marketers managed to pay an athlete enough to be associated with a logo
All fast fashion is the absolute nadir of plebeian behavior.

Attached: 1540088256467.png (550x550, 150K)

>lacoste

sports direct tier gypsy clothing

They don’t sell Lacoste on Rodeo Drive

For me, its the McChicken. Its always been about the McChicken. Its why I got into crypto.

>lacoste
lmao fuccboi

lacoste and fred perry are good. poorfags gtfo

Why do people go shopping for so many clothes. I still wear things from like 11 years ago, only thing I might need to buy new is socks/underwear and maybe a pack of cheap plain white shirts that girls seem to love

i still can't believe london sucked a dick

whats wrong with lacoste?

THIS

when was the last time you fucked a woman?

Attached: decastries.png (790x445, 469K)

chink boomer version of polo

I'm the same way. I never got it either

>SOME MEN ARE BORN TO WRITE THEIR NAME ACROSS THE STARS.

Are you a time traveler from 2006??

Last night my man, not that I expect you to believe it with such a beta question. She also painted this for you.

Attached: 1492559732384.jpg (2448x3264, 2.11M)

This. My favorite.

Attached: product-mcchicken.png (720x720, 238K)

>polo
i read it as polio, wtf

I buy replicas with crypto and I feel like a king wearing them

check out r/Designerreps

Nailed it.

Im a wagie who has not made it. I buy ralph lauren polos because they are high quality and last. Its not worth it to buy low quality shirts that already cost half the price and depreciate super fast. Other than that I dont care, ill wear somethinh from walmart like dickies or some shit.

Op is either a pasta or a flaming faggot