Jow Forumscoin

Why doesn’t biz just make it’s own crypto? We’re all a bunch of autistits so I bet we could actually get something pretty good.

Attached: 249FE56E-C013-43E1-B374-FE3BC5E3986C.png (923x713, 26K)

Good idea user. Let's agree on a name first and then go from there. I want to call it LinkChain

Attached: 1543834540942.jpg (750x866, 427K)

Stinky chainy!

FrenCoin

Attached: 0460E994-B1AF-4D55-A0F2-053585D13006.gif (636x515, 244K)

neetcoin

Attached: 1498495974714.jpg (338x582, 46K)

But really though. Has anyone on Jow Forums ever made their own coin. I wouldn’t even know where to start but I’m sure there are lots of people here who would. Just think How rich all the coin creators are or will be. What if we just made a joke meme coin like dogecoin and shilled it till it hit top 50.

>Let's agree on a name first
PedoJews

Jow Forums did, it's called p3d.

>buy doge short panda

braap brap money coin

Are you kidding? They did this with REQ last year and this year they're doing it with LINK. I have a feeling HOLO or SKY is next.

Already done
Ticker: XRP

Bizraelicoin

0xchan.net

Like it

Great input guys, now that we haven't agreed on a name, let's agree on a vision:

What is our coin trying to do?

Attached: 1543442543936.jpg (1365x2048, 152K)

Gas the bikes and race cars now

Idk about Jow Forums's but /a/'s ticker could be 3DPD

>But really though. Has anyone on Jow Forums ever made their own coin.

Any monkey can make a token on ethereum, and crowdsale contracts are also quite simple. I've ran a few ICOs myself, never made much from them because 99.9% of it is marketing/connections/scamming.

The days of every shitcoin ICO mooning are long past. You can churn out as many tokens as you want, today, with good websites and everything, and you won't get a single buyer.

Pandacoin PND.
It turns out that it makes more sense to have a globally issued coin backed by proof of work, anything less is a security risk and not worth storing value in.

>What is our coin trying to do?
We revolutionize pump and dumps.

We tell everyone when we're about to buy some so they'll buy some to increase the price.

Then we'll all buy and tell them when we're doing buying so they can dump it.

Then when it's as low as possible we'll sell our coins and repeat the cycle.

Buy high sell low in action

This has been done like 100 times, jesus christ am I the only one who isn't a yesterdayfag?

Bitcoin is open source. You can copypaste the code and call it mycoindonotsteal.

The real trouble is getting people to use your coin and especially getting it listed on exchanges is not free.

it's been done twice already