What to sell into NKN - LINK or ICX?

ok, so I'm going to buy more NKN before the inevitable pump. Should I sell 3000 LINK or 3500 ICX or both? thx frens

Attached: NKN-logo.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Both

brown ids.

ICX is a literal shitcoin which isn't coming back so definitely dump that.

LINK is alright but it's performed incredibly well for the bear market so you ideally should sell that high and buy NKN low, remember they at one point were similar price last June or so.

So both is my answer

How often do people get rewards for NKN mining?

You're still holding ICX? Wtf? Why? How?

Just waited for a dead cat bounce so I could exit. Never happened lol.
Dumped the ICX, will keep LINK for now, the NKN volume is shit anyway and I won't be able to buy enough

There are big enough sell orders unless you are literally buying millions. Will just take you a few hours. Or alternatively set a buy order just underneath current price, chances are it will get filled

Sell both icx is dead, link is Russian vapour-ware. As far as icx or any smart contract platform goes the fact that nkn has to switch to ethereum for listings declares it the winner in my mind.

Dump both, ICX was finished a year ago, LINK has performed well in the bear already and doesn't have nearly as far to rise as NKN.

I don't even like NKN and hold none, but it is a relatively low cap and hasn't exit scammed, so it will probably pump.

>Holo
>ZIL
>QTUM
>ADA
>NEO
>buy eth dip

Neo??? Don’t you see projects like nkn leaving their sinking ship??

yeah but NEO is still a good choice since it has room to move up in ranking on CMC.
TRX is a piece of shit yet look at it go

Sorry but you're retarded. You're holding 6 competing platforms. Only one, maybe two can win. And it's pretty obvious ethereum already won. The rest will continue to die slowly. Holo is at least somewhat original but the rest, especially NEO, are done for. Diversification is a meme.

ZIL will most likely be in top 10 by Q2

>Diversification is a meme.

This.

ok calm down. I'm just flexable

You and every other bag holder have been saying that for a year now. Where's the adoption?

nkn is crypto's biggest and best idea since eth.

Unless you have a 6 figure portfolio you should be all in on 2-3 projects max and they should be in different categories. Not a bunch of meme dapp platforms that nobody uses.

I dont see it that way. One chain to rule them all is the biggest meme. Eth and Neo serve two separate markets as they exist currently. People forget that Neo has been around almost as long as Eth. Both are real working platforms with different advantages and disadvantages. Eth values privacy and Neo values finality

>bought into ICO from 4 accounts
>bagholder
Sure thing fren. Also we're still at the speculation phase of crypto. As a speculation asset ZIL has been performing really well.

>neo values finality
All blockchain is immutable. The only thing neo values is stealing shit loads of money from dumb gweilo. They already achieved that and have abandoned the platform for other projects (ONT and NKN). Neo is the dumbest hold in all of crypto. It has no competitive advantages or even any real purpose for existing. It's not even decentralized. You're unable to see this because your investment is clouding your judgement.

desu I already know NEO's tech is s hit buy I buy because I know it'll go up