REQ

>This will be at least $4 per token eoy

Attached: 1524045713894.png (750x750, 679K)

How.

Attached: 187425456-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 347K)

Checked.
I WANBA BELIVE

There's literal trash with no development like XVG in the top 50.

REQ will definitely grow exponentially to 500 mln market cap once they deliver on the White Paper.

>literal trash with no development

that IS req lol

RIP Bagholders this shit is dead for good. Bull market wont even save it

People here fud REQ all the time but realistically it could x100 in a month

This. I'm not here to fud. I still hold a bit of req but thats just cause I haven't wasted the eth to get it off my ledger. They missed every single road map goal. How can anyone possibly be bullish on this trash.

its never coming back. the project was solid, now its a scam. i guarantee the team takes the loss and "pivots" again.

BASED. The only project being used right now.

by who? who uses the network? there was a reddit post showing less than 10 transactions lol. only tx's right now are from the team.

if you think ANYONE buys shit through the request network, you aren't aware of its current state. i shilled this project heavy early in its dev. its hopeless now.

This. We all had greed glasses on and trusted horny zoomers with millions of our dollars to create world changing fintech software

I think the devs understand that if they can't meet the V2 deadline, they are toast. I'm holding until the end of Q1 to find out.

>implying the devs give a single fuck about the bagholders and their weird and creepy network

can u even explain what "V2" is? they didn't even finish V1 kek. call me a fudder but i love poking holes in REQ.

the team can't even make a deadline for a new website or branding... how are they going to actually code something and release it on time ?

oui oui baggeutte thank u

requesting payments is fucking stupid when you usually pay straight up after shopping cart

I like how you gloss over Centricity and PWC (2 insanely large global companies with TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNIQUE USE CASES) actively using the test network. Besides, I bet you couldn't explain V2 to explain your life. The advantage is huge and it's going to change things without any doubt

the usual idiot posting about things he doesn't understand.

riiiiiiight

care to take a bet out on that "guarantee"? You won't you fucking coward. Also, >4 posts in this thread u fucking tryhard fudder

>can u even explain what "V2

V2 is the software infrastructure that allows them basically to implement most of the functionality outlined in the White Paper.

If you're looking for the code, I don't think it's released yet.

They discovered that the V1 was not user friendly and required an Eth balance and was clumsy for non crypto users, so it was abandoned and allowed them to develop what we hope is something that will be the final product.

The learning curve was steep for these guys, but they have hired a lot of developers and have been working this whole year, so I think the future is looking good.

Attached: 1522251800173.png (600x387, 440K)

Can't wait for V3: The Pivot

Just hit 100k yesterday Bros can't believe a poor fag like me has such a comfy stack thank you whales

Very funny, but I think even the French pajeet devs know that if V2 fails than it's fucking over.

V5 is where we moon boys

The REQ fud has been so consistent it's bullish af.

Lol probably because the piece of shit has done nothing but nose dive without a dead cat bounce

You have to go back, newfag.

>2017+2
>unironically holding ERC20 shittokens

prove PWC/Centricity is using the test network and i'll eat my words. there is no proof to your statements.

>V2 is the software infrastructure
someone who has never touched code, in there life
>that allows them basically to implement most of the functionality outlined in the White Paper
wrong again. not even half of the functionality will be done for V2 release. if you actually read the whitepaper and checked the current state you would know this.

>If you're looking for the code, I don't think it's released yet.
it's probably not even halfway done

>They discovered that the V1 was not user friendly and required an Eth balance and was clumsy for non crypto users, so it was abandoned and allowed them to develop what we hope is something that will be the final product.

grasping for straws. if you think V2 will be even feasibly ready for normies to use then you are honestly mentally ill.

>The learning curve was steep for these guys, but they have hired a lot of developers and have been working this whole year, so I think the future is looking good.

where is the proof of work from the employees? there is maybe 3 people on the team who actually put in hours. the branding guy isn't even doing the branding anymore lol its agency now.

btw brand image is great since they hired that guy. fucking sick.

I'm betting that your wrong.

Put your money where your mouth is.

thats not an arugment reqlet

>Put your money where your mouth is.
assuming i have money. i lost most of it on this baguette shitcoin

>someone who has never touched code, in there life

Okay, what are your credentials?

Where's YOUR credibility faggot.

>not even half of the functionality will be done for V2 release

I've read the White Paper. V2 allows for cross-currency and paves the way for fiat conversions via stablecoins.

>it's probably not even halfway done

That's just a wild guess on your part.

>if you think V2 will be even feasibly ready for normies to use then you are honestly mentally ill.

Not remotely an argument, just your own defeatist speculation.

>where is the proof of work from the employees?

Yeah that's actually the only thing that has people worried. No one knows who the fuck is actually working and who is dining on smoked cheese.

I guess there's risk, huh?

This fucking shitcoin wrecked me worse than ICON. I've been double-chinked.

Attached: 1519138161640.gif (540x535, 2.2M)

>Yeah that's actually the only thing that has people worried. No one knows who the fuck is actually working and who is dining on smoked cheese.
Bogg knows. Which is why he keep price suppress and directs his minions to load FUD threads

Attached: 196FD3A3-CF66-4672-95B9-4492910D3EB6.jpg (840x506, 79K)