Will LN adoption help btc moon? cashie bagholding plebbit autists please stay out of thread

will LN adoption help btc moon? cashie bagholding plebbit autists please stay out of thread.

Attached: 1546955569617 (1).webm (320x568, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#0,24h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sauce first

no.

This is how it feels to hold no crypto.

Gross bro. That's how you catch herpes. Think about it.

>Three early 20s girls
>Between them sucked no less than 150 dicks and arseholes
>The peoples arseholes and dicks they sucked all had their dicks and aresholes sucked by X more women and so on and so on

What you're looking at right here is a petri dish of the herpes simplex virus

Attached: 1514494637028.gif (331x221, 2.36M)

Based Peter Hitchens. And although everything you said is true I'd still have them

Why are thots so trash but so entertaining at the same time

They need to make a nano-bot whole body condom to make being with these thots a possibility, and even then just for pump and dump. There is protective barrier in the world that will save you thot mind decay, God save you if you shack up with one of these hoes.

Attached: 1545759446531.gif (1023x906, 3.07M)

Maybe smart contracts could help BTC lmao

>Gross bro. That's how you catch herpes. Think about it.
Look up statistics on herpes. Pretty much everyone in the west has it now (the mouth version). Most people just never get breakouts, so they never realize.

>tfw herpes free because touchless virgin

t. Herpes have
I don't have herpes and I aim to keep it that way

>LN adoption
uhhhh

Also interesting is how almost everyone has HPV but they also dont know because there's no test for it in males and its asymptomatic

Doesn't mean I want genital herpes too

The more genuine projects with charismatic leaders and strong communities will appear - the less and less bitcoin will be interesting to masses. At some point they will all start criticizing bitcoin, and it will work, because people who missed the train will believe in anything but bitcoin.
Bitcoin now will remain top.1 for long time because of it's main use-case: going all in into promising sidechains.

Satan made them as punishment for man

lmao absolutely pissening gif

yes. lightning network is a game changer.

wow this is so fuckin hot

imagine the stench

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 55K)

>will LN adoption help btc moon?
only if it works

Tried eclair mobile and opened a channel with their acinq node. This shit is the future for payments.
Donated to some random fuck for his cool memepool website, jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#0,24h - instant
Used tallyco.in yalls.org and tippin.me - instant
Bought something on bitrefill - instant
Haven't paid more than 3 sats for a transaction. The only downside with eclair mobile is that you can't receive ln payments yet, but who cares.

If you can’t receive payments, how do you fill your lightning wallet?

does this mean i can still pick up 20-23 year old thots once I'm in my late 30's

You'll have to open a new channel. I think in the future you'll be able to close and open channels in a single transaction.

I question the logistics of a 3way kiss, one of the people is being ignored mostly

I think bitcoins first mover advantage is what will keep it on top. It has built a solid record of reliability over the past 10 years while simultaneously providing most of the innovations in crypto. Bitcoin core is responsible for plenty of things that other currencies are just now catching up to. Deterministic Wallets, Schnor signature for batch transactions, the lightning network. RBF markets. Bitcoin core is one of the largest most reviewed open source project on earth, and will continue to bring new things to the table that smaller communities can’t compete with. Most of them will copy bitcoin, and claim they are superior. But they won’t be. Bitcoin is the trailblaizer.

it's easier
t:boomer

are you retarded? if btc won't keep it above 50% dominance, and it of course wont, you know where it is going. sooner or later.

no user. it may be good for the ecosystem but bitcoin is digital gold and valued as such.

everyone has it moron

>puts the word cash in the OP
>doesn’t want “cashies” in the thread
Fuck you faggot this is now a Bitcoin Satoshi VISION THREAD

Attached: C5F4C2A6-A81F-4183-BBC0-9D55881932A1.png (570x480, 59K)

>most of the innovations
this isn't serious. you are a moron

FUCK YEA COREKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH BABY

bitcoin core is huge. There are so many developers working on it and testing it. Way more than any forks or competitors. It’s just stable, reliable software that does what it’s supposed to. You can clone the code and make a fork for you and your friends, but that doesn’t make your fork better. Your fork doesn’t have the developer support and it doesn’t have the same consensus network (the definition of a fork). You cannot compete with bitcoin core. Nobody can.

>Going on technicalities to make your degenerate lifestyle seem better

Going on the cross

YUCK. WTF ARE THEY DOING.