He doesnt own any Holochain

Why didnt you buy?

Attached: 1529909132684.png (480x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/news/crypto-forecasts-2019-beyond-1759
twitter.com/artbrock/status/1082714455572602881
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because its a shitcoin murican pnd

because it's constantly spammed to the point where i believe that it's worthless

this is unironically true. Some people are really going to get left behind

B-but i fomoed in and bought a suicide insurance bag at 575 gwei a while ago...

Attached: 1535717064842.jpg (629x505, 33K)

you'll catch your break soon enough bud.

buy more now since its up 50%+

Bought it in IDEX in May and dumped it when HotBit picked it up a couple weeks later. Literally sold it at it's highest value after picking it up at its lowest.

I am not picking up pump and dump projects with zero technology or community of developers behind it in a bear market

Attached: swag.jpg (400x400, 18K)

will 500k make it?

Attached: 1546861316789.png (595x516, 20K)

I hope so

even though you already did?

You do realize that the holochain protocol doesn’t require or run on a native token, right? The HOT token has no imbedded use case and is just another ICO money grab. It comes down to a battle of network effects and HOT will lose that battle

prove it

>I am not picking up pump and dump projects with zero technology or community of developers behind it in a bear market

I've seen some dumb shit here but this is pretty spectacular.

i remember the pumpening back in september and I managed to buy in around 150 gwei. but give it to me straight (no bullshit!), does this pump have the legs to make it to 600+ gwei again, or at least another 20% up?

the last pump had firefox hype, holoport hype, even coinbase hype. what does this one have?

There was still a lot of denial that it was a bear market during the 1st half of 2018. A lot of dumb money FOMING into shitcoins and scams are gone now. Now is not the time to risk your money in shit like this.

Plus I got really lucky. After HOLO, I also thought Bezant was going to have the same kind of pump. Korean. Gaming. Etc. Lost a small chunk of money on that shit.

Better to wait until 2020 or 2021 to make money on shitcoins

Attached: hodl.jpg (516x654, 48K)

some nasdaq article I think? And I guess it was overdue desu, oversold against ETH and retained dollar value

fuck you nigger kike

You should read the protocol whitepaper. There is no consensus or blockchain in holochain, therefore there is no need for a native token. Hosts can be paid in any cryptocurrency, therefore it is just a battle of network effects. The most likely scenario is that hosts will accept a slew of popular cryptocurrencies. HOT token has no value proposition.

>You do realize that the holochain protocol doesn’t require or run on a native token, right? The HOT token has no imbedded use case and is just another ICO money grab. It comes down to a battle of network effects and HOT will lose that battle

like Iexec?

>b-buy the top, user

I haven’t looked into the technicals of Iexec so i can’t answer you confidently.

tfw only have 1.2m
feel like it isn't enough, I was hoping it'd stay low for another month or so so I could dump more cash into it.

who dat

From what I have heard the software is getting finishing touches also. They want to have a couple hApps ready to go alpha in March in addition to Holo.

where have you heard this? vibrations from an asshole?

Buy link

on the main telegram chat

WRONG

1.6M and feel the same. Quite annoyed it failed to stay at 200 something vits longer

It's has hype because it's launching soon. This is the start of the price in. We go up to here, back down to 400 then march towards 600.

Weiss ratings, backed by decades of research seems to think holochain will eventually be a top 10 coin. These are the same guys who labelled most projects as Cs and said the bear market will rekt everyone when btc was at 19k and eth at 1.3k and everyone laughed at them. now they are saying it will roar back pass ATH but again people laugh at them.

this is what they said about holochain:
"New coins like Holochain, Hedera Hashgraph and others, although still relatively obscure today, will burst onto the scene and could rocket to the top 10 by market cap."

weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/news/crypto-forecasts-2019-beyond-1759

HOT is the native currency for Holo, the distributed hosting hApp. This has been covered here countless times. It's to the point where I assume you're just trolling as some reverse FUD effort.

I have awoken

Attached: 25A438CA-C837-41DF-937B-1B3E8D6E1721.jpg (801x995, 197K)

You'll get your chance at 280 again. Be ready next time

Its not native to the chain. It’s not FUD, you mindless shill. Explain why you think HOT token is native to the holochain protocol. Did you even read the whitepaper?

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE LOADING SELL ORDERS AT 1 SAT ABOVE CONSTANTLY... HOW DO STOP THIS. Thanks.

Attached: 1536688627806.jpg (500x560, 284K)

how much HOT do i need for a woman like this?

20 Gabazillion

It's "native" for the most important official hApp on the platform, not to the protocol

This

You can do your own thing but you would have to do it like humm.earth and string together your own nodes. It's like a public torrent network vs a private one to serve the new web.

HOT token allows for open access to hosting and getting resources from a large network of hosts and allows for decentralization. If you want a happ and don't care about that or can decentralize it yourself then you can do that with their code.

I guess more on that is like how you can run your own ETH chain with very few nodes and not require gas on it but people would rather all be on the main network and pay the small fee.

HOT is like the first ERC20-style token on the Holochain platform. It's the "official" one used by the "official" Holo app. Pretty simple shit.
>muh protocol-level currency
hurrr

This is actually true but they told you that. Hot tokens will be swapped out for holofuel which is a native token to the network and will be used. This was by design from the start. It's a placeholder for next step in the network. Like how eos was an erc20 token first. Similar to that.

You are fucking dumb, what I said was correct. You don't have to pay gas in ETH on ETH but you will because it's what miners accept. You don't have to pay in Holofuel for a hApp but you will because it's what hosts accept.

why are you insulting me when I agree with you you silly cunt

Lmfao

Resume ze pump.

I'm all in link faggot, link will moon before holochain, and if one day in 10 years minimum holo works and somehow competes against AWS/GC/Azure/etc... (implying pajeets can get better deals on servers than amazon who can just manufactures them), then us linkies will already be rich as fuck and it wouldn't matter if blockchain tech dies.

should i wait before or after token swap to get some? you will we see 12 sats again ? literally waiting on my fucking pay check

Yes it always dumps, look at the past charts, it always does. But in reality you should be dca'ing your investments.

Someone just bought out that entire 440 gwei wall, pretty weird

How big was it?

So basically I bought xrp?

You do realize that means HOT is interchangeable right?

>You do realize that means HOT is interchangeable right?
as is literally any ERC20 token. ANY of them. None of them do anything special that isn't totally arbitrary

Shall I buy now or wait for a price drop, dear anons?

Both.

I'm going to FOMO in now

Do you think that helps your argument?

We NASDAQ now
twitter.com/artbrock/status/1082714455572602881

Yep

like blockchain and bitcoin

It's a paid article that's word to word same with some "crypto advisors" youtube video. Cryptodiva, investentdiva, somethingsomethimgdiva anyway can't be bothered to check her name. You should probably let Arthur know. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who paid for that shit. Nasdaq saying HOT is hot, for fucks sake, it is not some bitches instagram account. HOT is hot, is it too late to buy in? Professionalism right there

>its not native to the chain
Guys, don’t be a dumbass like his guy. First of all! There is no chain tars. Second! Yes holo fuel is native to the chain. It’s the first currency on the platform and will be the base currency for all hosting. Sure hosts may come in later and accept btc or eth or gift card sorry whatever but the entire platform is being build around holofuel! It’s integral to the ecosystem. But keep making shit up if it makes you feel better