Thinking about getting a credit card with 0 interest for 16 months and using it to buy gold

Thinking about getting a credit card with 0 interest for 16 months and using it to buy gold.
Talk some sense into me biz

Attached: 104748034-GettyImages-90075023.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 228K)

*18 months

What is the limit on the card? Gold doesn’t appreciate in value quickly, you’d be looking at extremely minimal profits even if the limit is 100K.

How much gold are you planning to buy? Most beginner credit cards only come with a thousand dollar line of credit so you wouldn't even be able to buy a whole ounce

Only leverage on cashflowing assets, mate.

>2018
>falling for the credit jew

It's better than not doing it I think. The dollar is going down the toilet. Might as well screw these banks over by taking their money.
I don't know. I've never trusted banks so I never have had a credit card. I have a mortgage I've been paying for a long time though.

Do it. Hedge it by making bullish bets on economy. If credit system is fine, then you'll make money from it.

On interest-free cards most, but not every, purchase is interest-free. The purchases that aren't interest-free are typically cash or cash equivalent purchases like gift cards, lottery tickets, and precious metals.* Check with your cards terms of service before you do this to make sure that buying gold will not attract interest.

>*you also can't apply discount coupons for those types of items on ebay

I'm already loaded up to the gills with physical gold, gold etfs, gold miners etf, foreign and domestic gold miners stocks, etc. So this is more just like a fuck you to the banks.
Thanks for the info. I wonder if collectible coins from a local shop would be permitted?

>using the system to generate credit
>bets against the system that will generate the credit
stupid doomers

Buy silver instead, it's the Most undervalued asset on the planet.
But it's price is suppressed by the jewish banking cartel. As long as they will control the globex market, the price wont move.
Historically gold : silver value ratio was 1:12, it's 1:85 today.
In the earth crust the ratio is 1:9 (1gr in each 12 tons).
On the surface, there are 6 oz of gold existing for only one of silver (because of its massive industrial use and the fact mining silver isn't worth it at the actual price).
There are 180 ounces of paper silver for each physical ounce on the exchange market.
Price of silver was the same in $ in 1918 than in 2018. Dollar meanwhile lost 98% of it's value.

It's the most shorted metal on the futures since 30 years.
Only metal to kill vampires (codeword for kikes).

Buying silver is the ultimate 'fuck jew' to the talmudbanksters you can imagine fren.

Attached: 1520807632674.jpg (657x527, 38K)

you did not name one source. consider yourself a 50 IQ conspiracyfag

Since when do we need sources on Jow Forums? Go back to plebbit and ask help from your spoonfeeding retards

>conspiracyfag
Are you a NPC brainlet or a CIAnigger?

Attached: (((slate))).jpg (634x656, 66K)

it is easily verifiable, althoguh a bit too much "daa joooos" on the side for me.

What credit card gives 0 interest?

>Doesn't trust banks
>Doesn't have a credit card
>Does have a financial product which literally translates to "death debt"

Well done user.

silver friend, buy silver.

Hey it's better than renting. I can deduct the interest from my taxes and I know the monthly payments on the loan aren't going to change.

A lot of banks give you no interest credit for your first 12-18 months with them.