Fuckin Bumpf is a piece of shit

Who the fuck cares about a wall. Brown people arent fucking up our economy, the fucking government is. Plus it is making home buyers wait long to get approved for a loan!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Untitled.png (741x349, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6nS-6cRan4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>majority of Americans are against
>CNN
lmao, too bad I don't believe them

Democrats will cave because EBT and Food stamps are being affected now. Their constituents will throw Mexicans under the fucking bus for their welfare and they know it.

There was a massive shootout at the border on Monday. Border patrol vs cartels with automatic weapons. News stations haven't reported it. Expect something big tonight, I'm guessing state of emergency.

My bad it was a few days ago. News stations never picked it up

youtu.be/k6nS-6cRan4

Citation?

Imagine being this uneducated in politics.

The House will pass several bills funding food stamps, EBT, and any other program that plays well to force House Republicans to vote against it and put pressure on the Senate.

Next election cycle, the ad blitz will be filled with "Congressman X voted against funding [Y] program because of Trump's temper tantrum".

This is just as bad as a move, it likely won't pass muster with SCOTUS. Politically, it's no better than caving because it makes Trump look stupid for shutting down the government and damages "muh best deals" narrative for him in 2020.

Who cares about deals when our border agents are getting pinned down by AK47s like this is Afghanistan

Bullshit. Post source other than Jow Forums

You'll see

Well its a good thing they made an effort to hire veterans after Iraq.

Anyhow, this wall is all nonsense.
The geography doesn't allow for a full length, inpenetrable border fence.
Ongoing eminent domain lawsuits against the Bush administration are keeping a decent portion of his effort from being completed.
Finally, most illegals just overstay their visas.
I've met people from white, western countries that do this in the US.
I wouldn't have even known if they hadn't told me. Same goes for Mexicans yo.

this guy gets it

absolute retard

Stfu incel nobody gives a fuck what you think dumb cuckold

>Jow Forums buzzwords: the post

loan officer here, can confirm fucking up home process, govt loans, VA, USDA loans etc

Original and intelligent retort: the post

I'm gonna knock your fuckin teeth out bitch. Shut your cock holster pussy boy

>BBC
>CNN
>NYT

Fucking kek.

Only valid sources of information are YouTube and Facebook. Every teenager knows this.

oy vey

I wish i was american.

Fuck off leftypol you cant afford shit

Another 6 years of salt from this one. Mark it down bois

BUILD THE WALL
DONT LET THE VISHNUS IN

BUY BITCOIN (AKA BIGCOIN)

Attached: 1546925423200.jpg (1000x404, 130K)

no you really don't

t. American

Attached: 1494427386700.png (754x503, 419K)

shillhomocuckslut
BASEDBOY

Im dutch. Were crammed into a tiny urbanized hellhole. Its flat and wet we only have rain no snow in winter. Niggers eberywhere. Taxes throigh the ass. The entire country is a traffic jam. No guns. No hope.

South africa awaits me

Fucking moron

>be republican
>reduce taxes
>increase spending

wow I wonder what will happen.

Majority of americans were gonna vote for hillaghoul too according to them

We have first world taxes with third world infrastructure. And niggers everywhere too.

Guns are worthless when you will be crucified for using one in self-defense against niggers. Ask Bernie Goetz or George Zimmerman.

>Getting an FHA loan instead of conventional.
Not gonna make it...

If the wall won’t be effective then why are the democrats so hellbent on making sure it doesn’t get constructed?

George Zimmerman got away with it though

That's because he is a racist prick that thinks humans are different when we're all the same.

NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL YOU ORANGE FASCIST FUCK. THE CONSTITUTION SAYS THAT AMERICA IS A FUCKING MELTING POT AND THAT MEANS YOU ARE A LITERAL TRAITOR. BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS. FUCK.

Barely. And at what cost?

This effects conventional as well. The irs has to confirm incones

>edgy
wew

Zimmerman murdered an unarmed child in cold blood. You're pathetic.

>the goyim can't get more (((debt)))
>truly an emergency it's
>practically anuddah shoah

Fucking kike.

Attached: oyveyisay.jpg (650x429, 101K)

No cost, he did the community a service

How fucking poor are you?

>crpyto smart, passive income on rental properties bad, buy my shitcoin

How many cones did you buy at ATH? Dipshit

And they were right. Get your facts right

>How fucking poor are you?
net worth of about ~430kUSD, so, you tell me

>How many cones did you buy at ATH?

Literally zero.

He did a good deed by snuffing out the Negro Criminalicus before it could achieve its final form.

I meant look at the BS he had to put up with after doing a good deed.

The wall is unironically a terrible financial decisions. It's essentially just psychological welfare for boomers. Trump should just get Congress to increase funding for ICE instead.

Attached: 1501197922981.png (1364x768, 880K)

kekekekekek. Still holding onto that huh? How many corpses and illegal mexicans voted for hillaghoul on top of the double counts and missteps laquisha did when she worked for the ballot office? Gee I wonder...

That's not the discussion. The majority has voted for the crack bitch.

No honey, Anything that comes out of California should be disregarded first of all. The ammount of illegals that commit voter fraud is insane. America and Americans did not vote for the old crone.

>Americans
>Mexicans
Pick ONE you brainlet; nice to see the power of a room-temperature IQ in action though

Because it’s a gigantic waste of fucking money and a retarded idea.

>CALIFORNIA BAD

go to bed vlad

govt. spends more than twice the amount that the wall would cost every single day. who fucking cares? if you want to be fiscally conservative there are far greater places to cut down than this drop in the ocean.

What‘s that continent called that Mexico is a part of? Asia? They‘re Asians, right?

Yes indeed bad. I'm getting the fuck out of here before pinatas are hanging out of everyone's front lawn. My neighborhood already has more mexican flags hanging than american.

>Dude just let us spend money to satisfy muh feels it's just a drop in the bucket anyways
No.

Post pics or stop posting poorfag.

I ain't posting shit. Anyone that lives in Cali knows exactly what I'm talking about.

well, by any objective measure it really is.

I have heard from a pretty solid source that during the address tonight POTUS will have the chainlink logo visible and he will be touting the benefits of LINK.

straw man harder. the point is it's not about the money. anyone who honestly believes otherwise has no clue about the national budget and their opinions should be disregarded because they are unironically brainlets.

Don't think of escaping to Canada, they have the same problems, just with different groups of people. Europe isn't in great shape either. Only country that's trying to keep cultural identity is Japan and they don't want your ass there.

Attached: 1523318742343.jpg (720x720, 40K)