CHAINLINK! WE GOING INTO FEDERAL AGENCIES! GET IN HERE YOU NIGGERS!!!!!

>twitter.com/PatrickatCarah/status/1082351305509748741
>twitter.com/chainlink/status/1082661111483252741

Attached: docusign.jpg (706x676, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1082661111483252741
docusign.com/blog/the-21st-century-idea-act-is-now-law/
twitter.com/tgonser/status/1076650230861479937?s=19
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pull/876
twitter.com/tgonser/status/1076650230861479937
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Found the racist

God damn it I’m still 5k short of making it.

You ever just POO POO in your pants??

Tee hee

Alright what am I looking at over here?

dont forget to buy real money (gold and silver) with your chainlink profits before the dollar implodes. You don't want to "make it" and then lose it.

He cute

This. Plus Secure yourself a nice house, a good citizenship, solid retirement plan and the best health insurance.

Where to buy Gold and Silver user? 3rd worlder here and the only legitimate gold you can buy is thru the bank which you cant see it physically.

Docusign doesn't need LINK to function.

>twitter.com/chainlink/status/1082661111483252741
tom gonser likes to have gay sex with sergey for fun

Hey, does Docusign currently use ChainLink or has it ever in its history? Is there any cold hard proof of any relationship between Docusign and ChainLink? No?

This has nothing to do with ChainLink, Unironically, not even fudding. Tom Gonser showing interest in ChainLink doesn’t mean it has anything to do with Docusign. Gonser is interested in new, emerging technologies.

get the ducks in the row

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1082661111483252741

Why do you even bother to FUD at this point?

this is bullish but anyone thinking that docusign is going to onboard all federal agencies to the ethereum blockchain in 180 days is delusional. We are still below cryptokitties functionality. If you can't hold and your vision doesn't extend to 2022 you will sell due to heartbreak.

they had a panel on smart contracts and agreements esignatures and all with tom gonser and the head of the chamber of commerce.
tom gonser was all over sergeys cock back then.

they prolly want to scale docusign using the blockchain, and use chainlink for the external data of course.

how would the ethereum smart contracts get their data from the outside world?

tom gonser is in on chainlink he even retweeted a chainlink marine post.

hes a link marine and we know this for a while

Ok, so where does it talk about any relation between ChainLink and Docusign? Did it ever occur to you that ChainLink could be a new, separate interest? That he is no longer the CEO of Docusign and is focusing on alternatives?

I’m not fudding, I’m being realistic. None of the meme’d partnerships have proven to be real besides blockchain projects with no profits.

This nigga said indubitably ded

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-115026_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 934K)

I’m glad there is at least one non-retard here. The expectations of ChainLink are so out of proportion right now.

he would be a fool not to use his influence with docusign to help his new ventures.

literally who

Scale using blockchain? Docusign’s current scalability is so much better than anything blockchain can do. You don’t understand anything about DLT.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>Federal Agencies

Literal who tier

so you're telling me that on a romanian goat gonads tasting forum, that you don't see why would a company use the blockchain? you're prolly on the wrong forum my fiend.

>dollar implodes
>chainlink skyrockets compares to dollar
>"hey guys don't forget to get rid of your chainlink for something that's been dumping consistently after being artificially inflated"
I bought gold in the summer of 2016 and I'm still mad about it. If I bought Eth instead I'd have made 100x gains. I'm at a 5% loss after two years still and that's even with a gold pump in the last month or so.

DocuSign isn’t looking towards blockchain for reasons of scalability, they are looking towards smart contracts to automate and streamline digital agreements.

>in 180 days
They have to offer a plan in 180 days. They don't need to do a single bit of actual work.

You don’t buy gold with the intent of selling it in a couple years. You buy it to hedge against the market/ inflation specifically and you’re holding it for 10+ years.

You all are just setting yourselves up for disappointment. There will be absolutely no mention of Docusign using ChainLink on the 23rd. You all will come up with some excuses likeNDAs.

I’ll happily eat my words if wrong, but I have a very strong feeling I won’t be.

Why not do that with ChainLink instead?

jesus fuck i love niggers now

>excuses like NDAs
Bruh if they're doing this there absolutely is an NDA, that's why the only info is leaks and hints from important people. I work for IBM and even selling some of our shitty legacy products I still had to sign NDAs.

Why the fuck would a guy like Tom Gonser be giving Sergey the time of fucking day even then?

You're making it halfway

295k is enough user.

The man who tweeted about DocuSign is the VP of this company (pic), and vice president at SAP and salesforce

docusign.com/blog/the-21st-century-idea-act-is-now-law/

"Beyond operational efficiencies, the act will also trigger hard costs savings.
A single large state agency DocuSign has worked with saved $4 million in one year by eliminating the printing of 10,000 documents a day. Across the federal government (which reportedly spends over $38 billion managing paperwork per year), these kinds of savings could scale well into the hundreds of millions, or even higher.
DocuSign is uniquely qualified to help agencies meet their 180-day mandates."

Tom Gonser: Looking forward to talking with @SergeyNazarov in January about #smartcontracts - fundamental improvements in contracts and agreements are coming! @DocuSign has been building towards this for a while!

twitter.com/tgonser/status/1076650230861479937?s=19

Winning

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-115422-1.jpg (1080x2220, 841K)

This has nothing to do with blockchain. Definitely not chainlink

LINK doesn't need docusign to succeed.

You are a MANIAC

>P4ul8tvk
Hi, Paul

If networks were shut down somehow, or the power grid...how much is your play money worth then?

By the time the singularity hits, nobody is going to be trying to exchange LINK for fiat.

oh right so you can just stroll into your local supermarket and use your silver or gold... fucking retard metal traders

If the internet or power grid is shut down the only currency will be lead. Pray this doesn't happen because it will be chaos.

Found the fake linkey

>180 days
Nodody with an IQ above 80 believes this means fully scaled implementation. However I wouldn’t be surprised if the market responds to government intention toward adoption by driving price into the 1-5 dollar range.

>hold until 2022
Absolutely this. My guess is most 20K+ marines will liquidate 60% - 90% of their stacks between $10-$100 usd. Those who sold everything may come to regret their decision in the event we see $1000, $10,000, $50,000 link and/or the dollar hyper inflates and they partied like rockstars instead of securing land, precious metals, linkies, BTC, etc as a hedge.

But who knows, price could top out at 9 bucks and linklets will have to settle for humble gains.

Attached: 906EEA38-3263-46CD-AAA5-F21CD775E891.jpg (1000x591, 106K)

service agreement aggregation #876
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pull/876

what does this mean?

"Trigger hard costs savings" by 'triggering' chainlinked smart contracts no doubt

Holy fedora batman.

Dude

This. Once again this has nothing to do with CHAINLINK! Jesus, im getting fucking embarrassed holding LINK. Dumb crackers

>CTRL+F chainlink
>phrase not found

hard dump when people sell the news as well

Still no evidence of them using blockchain/chainlink for that. They can use Docusign, Docusign can use Chainlink but that doesnt matter... Docusign is not a blockchain company ffs, they wont use blockchain for all their services
.t Lieutenant Colonel

Selling a large portion of my stack somewhere in the $100-$200 range. I can’t be holding a hot potato for that long.

I will keep 1-2,000 link locked up for such a long time in case it hits a ridiculous price of $1000+ though.

what the fuck
$1000 EOY is FUD at this point

Attached: 1539098974574.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Checked
Imaging fudding Chainlink

Shut up you retarded nigger. If you can realize the connection you are brainlet paneer tier.

Hint, look at legislation that was passed during JUNE in the state of NEVADA

>muh look at LEGISLATION passed in JUNE

what the fuck am i? an a.i. assisted cyborg? I dont got time for that cracker

If your electric grid goes down and you don't live in a homogenous neighborhood then gold is useless, you need lead and food.

It's true, isn't it? All of it?

no thanks, I'm buying bitcoin which is gold but better

twitter.com/tgonser/status/1076650230861479937
>fundamental improvements in contracts and agreements are coming! @DocuSign has been building towards this for a while!
is this enough proof?

Attached: 1546786629824.jpg (478x383, 153K)

It’s a wonder you can even read, boy

Dollar value of gold does not matter dumbshit. The entire point of buying gold so you have money and wealth for when fiat implodes.

Gold is just gold. It's savings. It doesn't generate revenue. Stocks generate revenue (and crypto).

Yes obv it would have been better to put your money in ETH back then but when the reset comes you need gold and silver or you'll be fucked

You're right, gold is just shiny rocks for boomers

Except literally the number 1 prepped rule is to never trade lead for anything. Since if someone isn't prepared and you are and they trade you some shit they have for your ammo. Then they will come back the next day and shoot you in the head and take all your shit.

Gold is money. Bullets are for killing.

You people that think ammo will be currency when gold and silver have been currency and money for thousands of years are fucking retarded.

Boomers don't even own gold. And boomers don't even know gold is money.

You have to go back 80 years + when Americans were actually educated and understood gold is money

More importantly: “Docusign” is irrelevant to electronic signature processing, at least at this point.

Having a non-functioning plan in place didnt stop Ripple from achieving a 150 billion marketcap.

Reddit is still sleeping on chainlink. How is that even possible with the last few days. There has to be active censorship by mods or some shit.

>github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pull/876
Work on aggregation has begun...

Well there are strict rules in Jow ForumsCC which is where most Reddit normies get their crypto news. So any posts with "brigading" get shut down and because 4channers brigade all LINK threads there they get shut down. Also all the comments tend to be troll FUD posts which would put any Redditor off.

But, the other, more important issue, is that Redditors are, for the most part, still stuck in the currency crypto meme stage. This is very obvious if you take a look at any threads to do with ADOPTION. The most upboated posts about adoption are restaurants and shops with "pay with bitcoin" stickers in the window; discussions of adoption are unironically all about Nano. Only when mainstream media starts reporting on smart contracts in depth, like they did with Bitcoin in 2017, and XRP to a lesser extent, will Reddit catch on to LINK.

Anyone got the image which compares google search trends of crypto currency meme with smart contracts and oracles? this shows that searches for smart contracts are MINISCULE compared with muh currency Nano searches which kinda proves what I am saying here

People should unironically contact Max Keiser about smart contracts and the fourth industrial revolution. he literally got the ball rolling with big media and bitcoin.

Here you go fren

Attached: 1546797701707.png (1253x3436, 439K)

And I am telling you gold is not value anymore. Gold had value when we had homogenous societies. Now if society breaks down there will be too much crime to have actual commerce.

We need the fucking redditors we need the normies NOW

I am DONE accumulating, I HAVE ENOUH link

this shit needs to rocket we need the reddit FOMO now, i just want to make it and never, ever heard a single thing about blokchains, smart contracts or oracles ever again

Sry you're not going to make it.

>going federal
gay marriage is already legal user

Gold has no value anymore? We haven't been on a gold standard in decades...yet gold is $1,300. So I don't know wtf you mean by it has no value anymore.

You morons don't even understand that the entire reason your throwing money into crypto is because the dollar is dying unironically because gold doesn't back the currency anymore.

There is zero problem with gold today. The problem is with the dollar. A gold ounce 900 years ago is still that same ounce of gold today. It's still real wealth and real money. Doesn't matter if the dollar, stock market, and bitcoin exist or not.

If every transaction on planet earth was fine via crypto that doesn't make gold any less valuable

>and never, ever heard a single thing about blokchains, smart contracts or oracles ever again
not gonna make it

You fucking dip, that is just the dependencies file lmao. Learn some coding basics and try again.

>Still thinking crypto is about replacing the dollar
See:
You're somehow even further behind than Reddit.

ALSo..... yeah you can have a Shtf scenario where commerce isn't really taking place but that I'll be temporary. How you going to get your wealth aldrin one paradigm to the next

No. Redditors can buy when its 100$

if it ever went so bad the power grid is down for good, they even will trade your sister for few can of beans.

No I'm saying people are throwing their fiat into crypto because fiat is dying. Crypto replacing the dollar or not has nothing to do with the value of gold.

Anyone who is pro btc and anti gold is dumber than a nigger. The fucking slogan for btc is it's the new gold, except there's no issue with gold and there has never been an issue with gold. How can you be pro bitcoin while saying bitcoin is the new gold yet be anti gold? It defies logic

You live in a liberal racemixed society, how many times do I have to say this before you smarten up: YOU DO NOT OWN GOLD.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

When gibs run out, your gold will be seized to pay for browns. All that matters is lead and food.

>We need the fucking redditors we need the normies NOW
You don't get Chainlink at all do you?

You're a can of beans you stupid faggot. Shut the fuck up!

This isn't a BTC thread you faggot. None of us think it has any real use case. It might as well be gold with how dumb it is.

Ripple had normie appeal...also do you think a 2017 type bullrun will ever occur again? During 2017 random shitcoins were doing 100x...absolute insanity!

ohhh the edge

I'm not even a Gold fudder I'm a realist. This shit is the slowest grower and in an actual collapse will drop even harder as everyone sells their bags for supplies.

Attached: h2Z6wGeA is trying to sell his gold bags.jpg (4032x1960, 2.81M)

When you actually understand chainlink and it’s implications for the real world, you’ll be right there with us nigger.

Attached: C1905AEE-013A-471D-BB08-9293C66AD652.jpg (360x278, 34K)

ETH already mooned though as a smart contract platform