Frenchfag here

Frenchfag here,

A lot of people here are talking about drawing their money out of the bank on Saturday. I literally couldn’t give a shit about the protest (made it in crypto) but i’m Worried that if people actually DO this on Saturday that banks will set withdraw limits. I’m going tomorrow to withdraw my 80k euros do you know how long it takes to withdraw that much money in cash from the bank? (Crédit Agricole)

Attached: 8499B446-0107-426E-804D-090AA70801BB.jpg (750x750, 52K)

wire it to coinbase instead?

Wire me 1000eur and I'll let you know.

I don’t have an account at coinbase

all of the french are going to buy their coin, RLC.

Attached: 154445.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

You need to go and announce the intent of withdraw one day ahead so they have the cash available.
Also there may be a withdraw limit of 50k euro daily depends on the bank.

Attached: 1546782119932-biz.jpg (500x667, 31K)

make one then you retard

Kys french cunt

I suspected this was the case. At least i’ll Be first in the queue. All the goyim are waiting until saturday

I don’t want to. Coinbase is a shitty company.

Saturday is gonna be national robbery day if everyone is really running around with large amounts of cash.

Also wtf do you want 80k for? You need maybe 2k for groceries&shit in a month if you live well. If you paranoid about french banks just load it in a bank outside the country.

in the US i've easily wired more than that right from my online banking. shouldn't be a problem if you do a wire transfer to say coinbase or a different bank account in another country.

>80k
topkek t'as révé mon gars. Au maximum tu seras autorisé à retirer ce que ton plafond de CB t'autorises chaque semaine au DAB. Sinon prévois entre 7 et 9 mois. Les banques sont tellement au fond du trou que c'est mission impossible pour retirer son pognon. Prépare toi à crises de nerfs sur crise de nerfs. C'est illégal, ils le savent, mais ils s'en foutent royalement.

t. une baguette qui a du se battre pendant près d'un an pour avoir le droit de toucher à son propre argent

Attached: 1544219542537.png (500x913, 230K)

>living in France

better to move it to kraken (germany) or bitstamp (uk) than withdrawing cash.

If you really believe they are gonna do it and it will have the desired effect wouldn't you be better off just buying gold instead?

>withdraw limit of 50k euro daily depends on the bank.
Lmao you have no idea dear burgerbro, it's 500€ daily at best here.

Go back to pol you french coward

ps : j'étais à la (((caisse d'épargne))), la pire de toutes.

>I don't care about the protest
>I just care about my money
I hope they come for you

So they can disable his account and freeze his funds? Shoo kike

Kys french cunt

jte dévisse la tete et te chie dans le cou sale petite fiotte rabougrie.

I don't want to be a kill joy as I support these efforts. However I believe organising a run on a bank is highly illegal and classed as a form of economic terrorism. So the organisers of this will go to jail for many years

>when it's illegal to get your own cash
kek

Do it frenchie, do et

OHH VEY Goy don't go exposing bank fraud now..

Who fucking cares I support this if next Saturday comes and french banks go under I say good Yellow vests need to drag these fucking yids out and put their head on a pike.

wee wee le pee pee le poo poo

based and kikepilled
Time to gas them for real this time

Attached: 1522637701627.png (700x700, 200K)

>80k€
>made it

Attached: 1546944798304.gif (320x352, 837K)

Alright. OP here I found out I can only withdraw 10,000 euros and I have to wait 4 days. Coinbase is sounding like a good option right about now

>Coinbase is sounding like a good option right about now
OP don't do it

PUDDI PUDDI

isn't this the most classic game theory problem?

Get it all out of the bank as soon as you possible can or risk losing it

How does OP's situation relate to the prisoner's dilemma? There are 3 players here at least.

buy chainlink while you are at it.

Yellow vest frog here, we're going to crash Europe with no survivors, get fucked you're either with us or against us

The organisers of the debt ranking aren't going to jail, they're getting the guillotine.

i dont think its game theory but something kind of similar

1. i am sure bank reserves are greater than my balance in the bank so; everyone keeps their money in bank - ok i can keep money in bank as well

2. i am sure bank reserves are greater than my balance in the bank but perhaps bank cannot cover everyone else; lots of people take money out of bank - oh shit i should take my money out of bank too or there might be none left for me

> I’m going tomorrow to withdraw my 80k euros do you know how long it takes to withdraw that much money in cash from the bank? (Crédit Agricole)

Send it to a bank/custodian in another safe non-euro currency country like Norway or Switzerland. Or you can use paypal or whatever to transfer it or credit yourself paypal shekels. There are probably better ways. You can also transfer it to a stock broker or CFD site as if you're going to use it to trade. That is usually done via VISA.

Link to where I can set this up online

Do a sepa to kraken, it takes 1/2 days and you can have dollars and crypto, you can just have there your funds in euros if you want

Doing god's work there user. Us Amerimutts are having a good time watching you guys wreak havoc from across the pond. Godspeed.

>Couldn't give a shit about the protest.
>Get game theory'd into helping the protest anyway.
Post YFW 90% of the liquidity that's sucked out of the banks this week is not even controlled by the yellow vest movement.

Attached: kek.jpg (425x283, 38K)

Fuck yeah. We are going to crash this bitch into the ground.

Attached: hehehehehe.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

Looks like Kraken does KYC