Is anything more fucked?

Attached: Fucked.jpg (1139x936, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/ado73k/future_of_nimiq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1542647099389.gif (276x276, 1.28M)

Lmao, the absolute state of crypto "investing"

Attached: 1517963839262.jpg (500x780, 118K)

So sell ?

sell if the answers to 6 are no and no

>I didn't do my own research on a coin, bought at the all-time high, and now want to kill myself because I lost 95% of my investment... WHERE'S THE CREATOR OF THE COIN, IT'S HIS FAULT I INVESTED WITHOUT PRIOR RESEARCH AND I NOW HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS FOR HIM!!!

read it again

I thought it was a rabbit

Boy you real dumb

Lmfao the altcoin winnowing is so real, scamcoins ded by the dozen

Shoulda stayed stinky my fran

>he invested in the browser minable coin

>implying I read that wall of text in the first place

kek, this is even better than I assumed by skimming over it the first time.

>"wahhh somebody help me, I became a millionaire overnight and spent thousands of dollars on weed because of the "stress" of being rich, now I'm here in a desperate attempt to gain community support by spilling all the dirty details of our operation while claiming I had 0 involvement in them, I'M A VICTIM EVERYBODY, REEEEEEE!!!"

Attached: dt.jpg (950x534, 44K)

Pretty much this. Seems like someone trying to distance themselves from the pitchfork mob that would form if they found out they got scammed.

nah just didn't read the giant wall of text at first glance and assumed as soon as i saw what website it was on that it was some basedboy whining. i was correct about the basedboy part, but wrong about why he was whining.

Imagine investing your life savings into a "groundbreaking new cryptocurrency project" you found out about, only to 12 months later be down to 5% of your initial investment and have one of the founders announce that he spent all your money on weed and the project you thought you invested in is actually another technobabble-buzzword scam...

F to pay respects to anyone dumb enough to buy NIQ.

reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/ado73k/future_of_nimiq/
lol

Bagholding a million of these shitstains
Already dropped 95% so im not even going to sell my cones i'll let them rot away as a reminder to never invest into anything else than Bitcoin, ETH, LINK and 0xBTC

Attached: 1535717064842.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Everything was going well when was trading only in tradesatoshi, but it got added to other exchanges who wash trade volume and what it was raised was spent on bots, so basically those wash trade exchanges got all the investors money on trade fees

I made 3x on this, I'm happy

It was pretty clear from the get-go that it's just "crypto in a browser" for the sake of it, without any actual value added.

The discord is hilarious
People pretending that a CEO going on fucking reddit to rant about his coworkers and admitting to blowing all his money smoking weed for a year is a good thing
There goes professionalism
I came pretty close to putting usd down for this last week since it was at 19 sats. Glad i didnt. Ill just hold onto the 40k i mined for free in case the next bullrun pumps this coin for no reason. Cause really thats the only way this coin is increasing in any value.

>Request funds for "research"
>Go on a 6 month + RAMPAGE smoking weed, fucking hookers, sipping pina colada on the beach while living in 5 star hotels in costa rica
>Gets asked to provide proof of concept for said research
>Sperg out and claim drug addiction when in reality he lived life to the fullest cruising through ICO brainlets funds
>Start victim claiming and attention whoring on social media to get a cheap as fuck way out for free (Still probably a millionaire.)

This is what happened

this is unironically the state of almost every crypto project out there right now. 2017 was surreal. all you had to do was put up a website and collect millions or dollars in ETH.

>MFW there are people here that don't understand NIM will fork now causing it to break out

Attached: 1519262169178.gif (360x264, 2M)

Give me a quick rundown

Attached: 1546962317109.gif (331x221, 2.36M)

Why post this whore?

This

>tfw NIMIQ shills were making fun of me for buying an XSN masternode a couple months ago

Attached: 1456494351465.jpg (97x96, 3K)

This is the reason to never give in to the Jow Forums hivemind circlejerking when yet another shitcoin gets unnatural shilling for weeks/months to dissapear again. Since Jow Forums constitues of bait/r9k/ lite tier posts the last year that have 10-20 responds at tops, brainlets bite for the shill thread, with a few pseudointellectuals coordinating the shill - telling you:
"stay poor, kek"
"antshare vibes"
"ETH killer"

I dont have any remorse, for people falling for this and loosing their money. the examples are biz pnd are endless: Hydro, Pal, 0xbtc, hot, wysker, nimiq to just name few of the ones from 2018, that are down 95% and currently foremost NKN, that had a very "natural" shilling spree in june 2018 with "Jow Forumsnessmen" going in at 50c EVEN TOUGH btc was already rapefucked in the ass, now trading at 3c, congrats on this.....

it would be interesting to see what a raw accuracy chart would look like based on all the ridiculous predictions that Jow Forums has made

why not? i wanted to post a laughing gif at nimlets. am i supposed to know who it is?

IT'S OVER FOR NIMCELS

these niggers dont even have a ceo. They asked who is the leader and linus replied "Thats a good question"

Attached: laughing.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I sold my small mines stack last night after reading the telegram. It’s going to take months or a year to recover. This is what happens when you let autistic engineers run your company. The AMA is going to be a shit show. Especially if the cannabis addict (lol) enters in.