Crypto is pretty much just gambling, you guys realize that right

Crypto is pretty much just gambling, you guys realize that right

Attached: 1546897923494.jpg (1242x1241, 1020K)

>skipping leg day
shiggy diggy

Whats wrong with gambling?

> mfw you have millions and you hire a coach that forgets about legs

Attached: 62599fc8-87cc-41c1-ab6f-d609215aa460.jpg (296x272, 17K)

I am not impressed at all. You can search for the original picture on plebbit. This is extremely photoshopped. And if you take the millions into account (personal trainer, cook and whatelse not) then this is fucking nothing.

The the fun part is, he got fucking bullied into that body transformation. Everyone made fun of the fatty.

Who's that?

I thought the whole point of being fat for decades was that when you finally lost weight you have super shredded legs. Instead this faggot has chicken legs; he looks like an olympic kayaker.

Mod Mark

Jow Forums Jannie

You can tell he thought he was a cute little funny fatty and chicks would love him, but no, they jus made fun of him

Yes I do know that.

No.
bitmexican is gambling though

Considering it’s the only chance many of us have to escape wage cuckoldry I’m willing to gamble

crypto just showed me that it is the same in the stock markets where YOUR GOVERNMENT DUMPS YOUR FUTURE RETIREMENT MONEY
THINK ABOUT IT ITS CRAZY
Why shouldnt I gamble then

All investment is gambling

Everything is gambling you pessimistic fggt. Where the fuck do all these cucks come from ? Think about it for a second , holding fiat is gambling (inflation), holding gold is gambling(new deposits being discovered/ improvements in gold processing) , stocks are gambling (overvalued garbage) , real estate (low demand) so on and on and on. If you look at any asset trough a pessimistic lens it becomes gambling. Guess we now know what kind of faggot you are.

Dude has tiny legs

Why do you think Jews remained in Germany instead of running away?

>roiding for this

Attached: 1545770186434.jpg (798x661, 58K)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Imagine being as retarded as and thinking that speculation in crypto is the same thing as betting on black at the roulette wheel. Now THAT is fucking brainlet tier

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

>Internet funny money is the same as traditional assets and investments

Most assets have utility and don't depreciate 80% in one year. Crypto is closer to gambling than anything.

>Most assets have utility and don't depreciate 80% in one year.
most stocks depreciated 50% in less than a year the past couple months you mong

taking bets on devo vs the blue man group

>Those tiny little legs
Holy shit lmao

>dem legs

Attached: 1545677902533.jpg (251x242, 8K)

That requires some actual physical movement. I was fat but spent my youth riding my bike not taking acting classes. When I dropped the weight my legs were fuckin thicc. Especially my calves

so he roided and has toothpick legs now/

It’s Jonah hill. That picture is photoshopped, but he did lose a ton of weight. He was the token funny fat guy in a bunch of movies.