Anybody trading here / awaiting xcm mint?

drop it

Attached: index.png (255x197, 11K)

When the minting happens?

this month and pew pew 10x

yes

can anyone give me the lowdown of what the fuck is going on with CM? i have been holding since the start and kind of forgot about it. have about 6000 tokens.

They are low key failing, they didn't raise enough in the ICO and then Eth dropped so they have been dramatically underfunded.

IF they had raised what they wanted (4x reality) the project could have been a major success. However with no money they've essentially done fuck all and have been forced to outsource to literally Africa in some cases....

The token will probably be minted in April and drop to 3-5 cents where itll slowly increase back to ICO level over the course of 2019 as exchange volume slowly rises.

mint is in this month but the exchange launched and you can trade

this coin was always a pajeet scam and still is. How is your FxPig team doing? Lol fucking retards

dumb af if you think that they just use all of the money raised from ICO, honey the funds of the team are locked :*

If they are low key failing how did they succeed in getting the exchange live already and doing summits ??

Pretty low tier fud with 0 real information, but nice try Sanjay.

Honestly Im not really in the loop, hows the exchange looking?
Retard you missed my point. They only have 1/4 of the funding they originally wanted for this project. You're dumb as a rock if you dont think that has an effect on the timeline or outcome.

"Pretty low tier fud with 0 real information, but nice try Sanjay"
For one I am not of Indian descent. Also its not FUD just fact. You can see for yourself what they raised in the ICO vs what the goal was. Also it was confirmed that much of the funding was not converted into fiat before the market crash.

Attached: 1526488943431.jpg (225x225, 9K)

exchange is fine, minor bugs being fixed everyday and new pair getting listed

And for timeline as you say that this is affecting it, exchange is already launched so nothing to worry about !
They enable you to buy btc on their exchange using cards
it's basically coinbase with a lot of pair for trading not just buying

What's your problem bro? I'm trying to have a nice conversation, but you are being very mean

lol he is being mean by posting a photo and you are not mean by calling someone Retard xDDDDD

He is objectively a retard, how is that being mean?

Margin will make this shit skyrocket.

you are objectively a retard by not noticing that i am the one that you called a retard =))

FUCK

BTW fuck amazix I knoe you are reading faggots.
You chat banned me for calling a chink scam chink.
Fucking yellow dicklet lovers ching chang chong.

Coinmetro shills are real and the worst i've seen. Some literal pajeet has posted a link to this thread on the official telegram because they dont want the facts to spread.

Minting has been delayed 4 or more times and ico was a year ago. The barebone exchange is nothing special and even binance has simpler and clearer UI than coinmetro.
Trying to do something different is not a good idea unless you do it better. Cm isn't doing anything better. The pairs they are going to list are the same you can get on any other of the 1000 exchanges out there, except you have to find and pay someone to translate your KYC papers and submit them, hoping to get approved in order to even trade.

Whenever someone raises this point their argument is that "coinmetro isnt just an exchange but much more!".

Maybe you want it to be much more but the reality is that its a shitty exchange that nobody is going to use except people who bought the coin in the ico.
I admit they fucked me with the delays and i didnt expect them to delay release until the market hit rock bottom. It was a bad investment for everyone who bought and anyone who is denying it is either stupid or is getting paid.

Debit cards, margin trading and more

Shit gonna pump sooner or later

Attached: 1545898943883.jpg (564x510, 68K)

GET OFF MY BOARD SANJAY

Choo chooooo the money train

Aww nice try..

Thanks for stopping by :)

Screenshotted for later use.

Not many places you can sell your shit coins for cash...this is gonna be a leader in a year's time. Moon Bois crying cos they've not got any.

They're even thinking of allowing you to send cash from one CM account to another.. subject to legalities being worked out.

hold 20k of XCM idk if I should sell or not when minting happens, dont need the money really.

Attached: cmarabfuck.jpg (725x483, 145K)

Why dont you reply with some arguments why CM doesnt suck ass instead?

If you don't need it, just leave it and forget about it. Think you'll appreciate it down the line.

You've made your decision.

Just dump and move on if you feel so salty, you should know what they're doing and what's coming. Delayed or not.. licensing takes time and so far they've been brilliant.

A new banking partner is being finalised as we speak.

yea I might just recoup my ETH investment and be on my way.

OLIVER aka Ranjay supressing the FUD monsters for exposing the truth. CON METRO

What's the point of it pumping? It's not like the CM token actually does anything. Whenever I ask, NOBODY gives me a straight answer and the "answer" they do tell me is different every time

same idea as BNB they use it for fees, think the only diffrence is with CM is that you HAVE to use it to trade. Just gets converted on the fly if you dont have any.

Its a good idea and one of the reasons i invested in the first place

Literally all transactions will be done on xcm.

What were the answers you received?

Do tell us them all..

Coinmetro had a whopping $4k volume today. So they earned $4 in tradig fees, enough to pay their african devs for a whole month.

Attached: Conmetro.jpg (634x606, 38K)

CM will be Coinbase on steroids. Go ahead and dump or set an order at 3c and profit.

CM won't be shit, dumbass. The UI looks like it was made by a 5 year old with ADHD. There's no volume, the KYC is AIDS and the exchange is missing half the shit that was promised. It's literally the worst fucking project I ever invested in.

buying from time to time. works like a charm. fast and helpful support. kyc was fast and easy. sepa transfer in a few hours. can't wait for mass adoption.
similar to coinbase but much better.

will they offer x50 or even x100 margin for the degenerates?

this, you are lucky if you get half of your initial investment

Yeah but 3800 of that was wash-trading by the devs.

bullshit. I bought eth for 200€ today.

I thought this was just a long con and we'd never see any exchange at all desu. and if they add the right 'shitcoins' with eur pairs without tether or some bullshit it could get some traction.

Smartest move would be if they added LINK actually.

Max 50 for btc and only for traders with history.
20 for everyone if I remember it well.

Quote: The team's looking to do a vote on listing Chainlink. Expected date is feb/march.

well. fiat on/offramps, real fiat pairs for shitcoins, margin trading. if they bring it all together in one place it COULD work. if they don't fuck it up and don't take 2 years to implement all that.

it hasnt even properly launched yet, and they didnt even end up hiring that african dude, there are no african devs

volume will come when they add margin trading and api next month

they will implement voting for what coins to adopt soon, we all should vote for chainlink

So what the fuck have they been doing for the last year? That Evan guy is still asking for fundamental design advice from random niggers in the telegram group and actually planning to implement them. Their whole operation is a joke. No planning at all.

Yes, they did. Stop trying to cover for them Rakeesh.

remind us user.
I have a stack of XCM but not keeping tabs on what's happening. Link the vote, we'll bring the ammunition.

Wow the fud is revving up as the exchange comes together... someone wants to buy in for cheap...

still worth buying? no bullshit

lmao what a joke

King fivehead is delusional thinking this POS exchange with a cartoon UI can beat the likes of binance just because muh regulation as if that's the only thing that matters.

Their design idiocy and naivete is amazing. Doing things the wrong way just for the sake of being different. Black background with dark text? Low contrast is so cool, who needs usability.

Mix and match dropdown to choose the pair you want to trade? Super, users love multiple steps

Huge train graphic eating up 20% of the screen? No problem there, that's critical trading data.

Want to see order book and last trades done? Have it hidden by default, because if MT4 doesn't show it, why should we? hmmm

Enlarged numbers on the last 3 digit sat price? Hey works for forex that moves in hundred pip ranges, so guess it'll work here for shit that moves in 10 to 100 thousands of pip equivalents.

Dumb ass KYC policy of not accepting scans but ok with handheld snapshots using phones? Yes because we do all compliance inhouse and just pretending to know what shit regulators want to see.

Fucking joke of a PROJECT.

btw Kevin really doesn't like it when you call it that.

i'll sell you mine at 15 cents per xcm. interested?

shut the fuck up faggot shill. hur dur he wants it for cheap! reeeeee! you dumb mother fucker, this piece of shit will tank like the trash coin it is. How stupid are you? really, asking for a fren.

after it tanks, will you buy it?