Huge shitcoin pretending to be bitcoin

Attached: btc_is_shitcoin.jpg (1242x2208, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesBelding/status/1082458105437249538
researchoutput.csu.edu.au/en/publications/the-quantification-of-information-systems-risk-a-look-at-quantita-3
youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
link.medium.com/lQCOFnIYjT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

metanet, terrabytes, HAAAAAAASH.

don't like it? STIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF

You know he is the guy that is 51% attacking all the shitcoins.

So he can fund the bsv pump, i mean, dont hate the player, play along him.

it gets better: he's hashing with paper and pencil. Tulip is just submitting his answers to make empty blocks. Why are the blocks empty instead of double spends? Simple, that would damage crypto's reputation too much so this is a pure flex.

Get in line or get stiffed.

There is NO need to pump AT ALL. DEC2017 was the dumb, retailer PnD. That won't happen again. Pumping coins only works to fool these chumps.

Bitcoin will dominate by onboarding nation-state level actors. These hash attacks are just showing everyone how stupid having multiple versions of PoW is.

With the hashwars I sold al my mothafucking shitcoin alts.
Only hodling, BTC SV ABC ETH ADA EOS.
I am really excited to see when Litecoins gets 51% attack rekt +500 blocks

Satoshi was extremely vocal about Bitcoin being open source and why that was important.
I work on multiple open source teams and I can tell you I have never spoken/worked with someone that would ever keep an exploit to themselves.
This dude has completely lost his mind and the people enabling him online are either really dumb or trolling at this point.
In any case putting money into anything this guy is involved in is a bad idea.

Attached: 1535038900169.jpg (997x1024, 68K)

ETH whales funded the attack on ETC to remind those worthless fucking GPU miners who the pimp is.

Shut up faggot

vishnu in the blockchain sirs bsv real genuine bit coins buy now

Attached: lB9pnqn.jpg (1300x1390, 307K)

twitter.com/JamesBelding/status/1082458105437249538

Attached: maxs_support_sv.jpg (609x153, 15K)

Imagine putting forth Bitcoin and having morons change your invention and branch off making something that was inferior to your ideal, and imagine wasting 10 years in that. He’s pissed because everyone is claiming to be “experts” or “ anarchists” with bitcoin but don’t understand the fucking white paper. Plus when you demonstrate your knowledge of bitcoin and everyone calls you a fake and laughs at you like your stupid. I would be pissed too.

Attached: 018FC7A7-1AF8-45AC-92AD-AFE0C6BBEF93.jpg (2048x1536, 655K)

Even if he was a “fake”, why the fuck is a billionaire responding to every post? The guy is actually genuine and likes to help people if your willing to listen. He’s releasing medium articles everyday. He’s said it before, btc is a ponzi he’s trying to make a network with value in it. I don’t understand how you can be in crypto and not realize this.

hes a narcissist, look at his podgy face his alcoholism and his touched-up gym pictures. he's no billionaire

>insults the guy not giving a shit about the tech / ethics
NPC detected

The kicker is that he nchain doesn't work on the btc chains development. Only blockstream does, he doesn't give a fuck about them.

he's a fucking brainlet that think either China OR bitcoin care about patents, he doesn't know what bitcoin is!

if there was a bug he would have said it
it would have instantly validated his vision as the standard and core as the idiots
instead, his little fork tries to patent open source and throws hissy fits on twitter

there is no segwit flaw
and if there was, he wouldn't know about it or how to fix it
he does not know C, he probably can't even code solidity

He’s aiming for a global currency. How the fuck are you gonna sell a knock off BSV? Are you a brainlet? Holy fuck

He’ll claim there’s a bug in segwit and he’ll claim he has the fix but it’s under patent. That’s all he is, a patent cuck.

Moron, he’s dumping his BTC over the year. Do you think he holds zero btc? He’s actually helping you out. Screen cap this when btc is 0$.

Holy shit you've never been outside
Think about huawei

Think about USD. Can you copy patent that? Or Gold? No retard.

I really can't believe there are people as dumb as you are. It blows my mind anyone falls for his scam.

They are trolling. Craig is a meme.

This is precisely why you technocratic open source faggots have RUINED bitcoin with this shit. You don't understand one bit that bitcoin is ECONOMICS, not code or cryptography.

researchoutput.csu.edu.au/en/publications/the-quantification-of-information-systems-risk-a-look-at-quantita-3

That's the point of bitcoin you autist, it doesn't have the restrictions USD or gold have. Neither you nor csw understand this. Cos you're dumb

Go back to r/cc

If it's a scam, then where is the exit? Why did he start a bunch of companies? Why are there billions of dollars invested in the guy's ideas?

Literally noone has been able to properly articulate why CSW is a scammer, or shown one instance in which he's scammed anyone, ever.

You want him to be a scammer, because if he isn't then your bags are going to zero.

Attached: 1545069755826.png (1072x892, 104K)

Thing is with BSV discussions...
There is no discussion.
Seems like either you are full dedicated shitlord BTC fan, or you are dedicated shitlord BSV fan.
Never seen a single discussion where it's equal.
Or any btc fag gave reasonable facts or genuinely tried to talk about bsv matters.
Why sudden STRICT AND UNCHANGEABLE opinions towards BSV?
Go on and talk about BCH then. Wait... hold on a second?
Could this hate toward BSV be from BCH faggots?
FUCKING REALLY?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

And pic related.

Attached: 34B2BFCC-7B8C-4F9E-B0C3-C6C792428D8D.jpg (932x522, 144K)

BTC SV is not private or fungible.

What use does a large corporate entity or institution have with a coin that can be analysed through chain analysis so that their competitors, foreign governments, or other bad actors can analyse all of their transactions data?

Information leaked includes relationships, supply chains, profit and loss information, accumulated wealth, and more.

For people serious about Business Monero is the answer. Data mining will be a serious issue for commercial deployments.

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 1aa.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Did you miss the hundreds of threads during the hash wars? Or the entire summer of Bitcoin CASH threads?

Read more.

Wrong.

link.medium.com/lQCOFnIYjT

Read it then kill yourself.

> s-shut up you don't know what you're talking about
He's right though, you mindless faggot. Craig is a full blown cringe retard - he's the crypto equivalent of those weird 40-50 year old dudes who wear shirts with tigers on them and loiter around shopping malls trying to talk to strangers and making shit up about himself to seem cooler than he actually is.

>Implying Vitalik isn’t smart because he dresses like autist.
Good luck in the world buddy.

Cheap hooker in webm. half of Connecticut fucked her already just check her insta.
Monero is going to get fucked hard, Fluffy is going to feel deep anal penetration up is tight tiny white africanus asshole by Jimmy Nguyen from NCHAIN.

Whaaaaaaat

Shut up wagecuck

It's a good thing we're in the fashion industry.

so the prophecy is true

Bags getting heavy faggot? Unload your SV buddy this only ends at 3 dollars which I can garuntee within a year.

Attached: fag.jpg (500x333, 56K)

> zeroing in on an article of clothing specified and not disputing how he's comparable in bullshit artistry / general cringe attention seeking behavior
Well I mean you guys are the fanboys of a fraudulent retard, so I'm not even surprised that you're too stupid to understand the point I was making.

fuck how can anyone be so fucking dumb? >Literally noone has been able to properly articulate why CSW is a scammer
he literally LARPs as Satoshi so you buy his bullshit. are you retarded?

Why the fuck would anyone care about who or what follows Peterson or who or what Peterson follows?