Ledger Nano X

youtube.com/watch?v=5xkqIwFWMoM

Have you preordered yours yet?
Thoughts on it?

Am I the only one who thinks they did a good job showing different age groups in the advertisement and making it diverse by including an asian girl and no single black person kek

Attached: nanox.jpg (950x534, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/adittt/concern_about_ledger_nano_x_bluetooth_exposes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bluetooth

This is where their impenetrable security comes to an end

Ledger is from France, they fuckin' hate niggers and muslims.
>Remember Charlie Hebdo?

I picked up a Nano S when it was on sale last month for 40%. Pretty nifty. No intention of buying the Nano X.

I worry about this too. It seems like broadcasting a signal of any kind will bring untold vulnerabilities

Yeah you can "disable" it tho

Good point.

Makes sense, I've seen quite a few people ranting about them being lured into buying a Nano S with the discount and now having an "old" device.

Same here, bro. I like it so far, I'm curious what the X offers that the S doesn't have.

I will not upgrade because it is impossible to resell the used one

t. poorfag

The French actually love black people. The statue of liberty they gifted America was modeled with African features, and of you go to Paris blondes and blacks are an everyday thing...

Well if you like to manage your crypto funds with their app coming on 16th january.
Then you need it if you're on iOS.

Android will be fine, I think it's probably because apple are not allowing apps to access the usb port.

Think the main selling point is it has more space than the Nano S, they said it will offer enough for about 100 different crypto apps.

Memory.

This is where you think your smarter than a company who specializes in security.

KEK what a dumpster fire. Nano has proven security problems. There is literally not a single safe hardware wallet.

>This is where their impenetrable security comes to an end
I ordered one btw, have trezor & ledger...
I have the same feeling, I got an indirect answer of the coins are stored on the hardware on here...still Bluetooth packets are floating around with info that I literally have to trust closed source code... Why I prefer the trezor. I just got this for transactional things... I don't leave my funds on exchanges

Never assume you are dumber than everyone..

>muh Bluetooth
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/adittt/concern_about_ledger_nano_x_bluetooth_exposes/

Another paste
>The Nano X operates with the assumption that the Bluetooth connection (which is a bearer, exactly like USB) is compromised. The addition of BLE doesn't impact the security model. Transactions must always be physically verified on device by pressing both buttons. Moreover, on the Nano X screens and buttons are directly connected to the Secure Element (single chip architecture), which is also an enhancement of the general security design.

>link to reddit
These people are so fucking dumb, i have never been to reddit since there is nothing of value there - of any kind.

Are you mentally retarded?

Brainlet. I bet you think you actually store your tokens on it, or that if the software fucks up you lose your tokens.

>Jow Forums calling reddit dumb

This actually is the dumbest board I've ever been to.

itt: retards who don't know how hardware wallets or bluetooth work

Your private key is on the hardware wallet. They can't get that with blue tooth. It might be possible to get your pin maybe.

Do any of you fags even use a mobile with your ledger? It's a pain in the ass. I can send erc-20 with MEW but with BTC I need to get mycelium wallet. I just want ledger manager they promised me for Android... Looks like I won't need to bother waiting for that anymore

Aren't we on the biz board? Are you all stupid enough to realize that companies want to liquidate old inventory before introducing new inventory? How fucking dumb is this place?

>buys a special wallet for security
>leaves it on the fucking table in a public space

the absolute state

Why wireless?
It could gave been usb-c...
This way you need to worry about battery.
Not to mention it will not last longer than a few years (the batrery)

You still have the option to use USB, so why would you need it charged if you don't use the bluetooth function?

The app should come on 16th this month as I stated earlier.

I'm sure the 30 link threads are so much more useful than anything found on Reddit

it also has usb c

Do you think the app could work with the old ledger? (Micro usb to usb type c) i feel like it probably won't happen but there really isn't anything stopping it from working

>putting all your wealth on a dinky USB stick

LMAO how udderly retarded can you be?

>thinking the device stores the actual coins
>udderly

You've out-tarded yourself.

the nano S is fine for storage
The X is more more daily spending
But I wouldn't put over $500 at once on this thing because
>bluetooth

They said the app will work with the old model Nano S on Android.

If you got iOS then you can only connect the new Nano X via bluetooth.