Go to grocery store

>go to grocery store
>use credit card
>instantaneous
>no transaction fee
>pay off credit card card with money from chequing account, again free
>earn cashback for spending money
Or
>pay 4% upfront just to convert money to bitcoin (only after uploading SI number, passport, and spread asshole to website for security purposes)
>send to my own wallet
>this takes 30 mins, costs a small fee
>can’t use this anywhere, can only buy expensive paraphernalia with no security or return address
>lose a percentage on every transaction

But this is somehow better because now the gubment doesn’t know what i bought!!1! Even though all I buy is groceries and random shit off amazon

Attached: B572D852-1D5E-4C4B-B39F-4CC633D28818.jpg (590x332, 131K)

Biz btfo

I almost feel sorry for your stupidity.
Almost.

Bitcoin also incentivizes merchants to use it. They dont have to wait three days for mastercard or visa to release funds. Merchants also pay an assload of money to banks/credit card companies to be able to use their payment system. You cant be this short sighted.

How is it wrong though?

inb4 some faggot posts a vid of a retail store in nowheresville that accepts crypto

Mass adoption is a meme especially for bitcoin

Jewish subversion incoming. No one fall for this. Stay advised, anons

Attached: IMG_3728.jpg (550x308, 10K)

Square pays me same day.

No shit.

first of all you can buy with limit orders no fee or market buy for about .3%

>waiting at the store for an hour for the transaction to confirm

Attached: 1372019621585.jpg (539x646, 40K)

How much does it cost you?

with ln you touch and go
for online ot doesnt matter

3.5%

Not being a dick. I'd accept crypto, if anyone used it. Idec; money's money. Crypto kids aren't interested in using it as money though. It's some weird form of ethereal real estate to them.

I see. OP is an idiot though, there are certain legal avenues one can easily use to exchange cash for btc. It's not my fault he is too lazy to research them.
>Using exchanges to buy btc
normie tier

>it doesnt matter for online purchases but it does for retail

Have fun explaining that, in detail to any company who wants to use this on a mass scale.

Its treated like a stock more than anything else from what Ive seen

Hey, I'd take it in a heart beat. Put the word out that 35yr old boomer businessmen will accept crypto and see if it starts actually circulating. I'm not optimistic though...

You know the credit card system can be used on top of btc, like it is used on top of fiat, right?
Did you know that exhanges don't actually assign everyone their permanent wallets, but do their own bookkeeping?

I forgot to add. Zero percent conversion fee.

>gets overcharged 9%
>did I done gud
Yes Kevin, you done good

bitcoin doesn't work well in brick and mortar stores yet.

its exceptional for digital goods

Congrats, you got that cryptoCURRENCY is the wrong term

that's why people have been saying that bitcoin is digital gold/store of value and it doesn't make any sense to use it as a currency now
Jimmy song tried to explain this to you brainlets but all he got was bcashers trying to somehow portray it as FUD.
Capped supply decentralized immutable unconfiscetabale store of value is the killer app, end of story

that's why bitcoin sanjay vison or some other nano can raise the block size as much as they want, no one gives a fuck about crypto for payments, it doesn't make any sense at this point