Bitcoin going to 0

>Bitcoin going to 0

Non coiners confirmed NWO wage cucks.

Attached: 20190108_220810.jpg (1440x2683, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/gotenna-bitcoin-wallet-mesh-network
commerce.coinbase.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My business doesn't change regardless of currency used. Btc, USD, shit I'd take shiny rocks if my suppliers will do so in kind.

Let me know how to download the btc PayPal equivalent app, and I'm in.

>Bitcoin going to 0

Is that meant to be ironic or what?

Yes. FUDsters keep posting bitcoin going to zero while investors and geniuses shoot bitcoin satellites into space. Bitcoin 1M USD 2030

OP check out goTenna. This fucking team is insane- coindesk.com/gotenna-bitcoin-wallet-mesh-network
I might have to buy this equipment just to mess around with it. Mesh nets are awesome.
Coinbase has a merchant app which makes fiat conversion easier. If you just set up a bitcoin wallet and accept payments with your address you have near instant settlement and can immediately transfer your bitcoin to pay invoices or whatever after receiving it. If your vendors accept crypto you can pay invoices with received funds in a matter of minutes. I think fiat conversion takes a day or two to settle with Coinbase.

That moment when you realise that Adam and Samson once hard drunk make up argument sex in a hotel

I will actually look into this. I'm very skeptical, and can almost guarantee i won't move on it though. Is there a coin that only fluctuates +/- 5% annually? If so, I'm in.

I'm producing wealth the old fashion way, and I don't want to jeopardize that with any craziness.

commerce.coinbase.com
I would recommend using a third party service like Coinbase if you are accepting payments on behf of a registered business. They can help with stuff like tax withholdings and custodial services. Any bitcoin stored on your own behalf should be in cold storage.

You can probably accept stablecoins (pegged to $1) as well. Some are centrally backed by fiat (USDC, GUSD), coins like Dai are begged to the dollar but use a decentralized collateral to maintain this.

Attached: Store of Value.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

I doubt the amount of people paying in BTC right now will be enough to jeopardize your business.

They rented a satellite and are using decades old technology. How the fuck is blockstream going to be profitable again?

Do they seamlessly, at least from the perspective of my customers, convert the incoming USD my customers pay to btc, and vice versa (for refunds etc)?

This is very important. Hickups at a sales counter could fuck my whole sales process.

If you have a brick and mortar store then crypto probably isn't as practical as an online shop. Waiting ~10 min for a block confirmation would be a pain in the ass in a pizza parlor.

The USD to BTC conversion is based on the last market buy or sell that occured.

If this is an online shop I have personally seen good UX integrations. That said, this isn't a payment method that will be used by normies anytime soon. One major benefit of using crypto for online purchases is that you get irrefutable proof of payment stored on the blockchain.

See, I may be misunderstanding, but is there an app that allows my customers to use a regular visa, or whatever, and the sale proceeds deposit directly as btc, or some derivative thereof?

I'm really asking out of curiosity. I'd have to convince myself there's a definite reason to do so, like the transactions legal qualify as a barter, or some such.

Bitpay bitpay bitpay
One of the premier and old school BTC payment processors

With bitpay, my customers can use a standard credit or debit card, but it deposits as crypto on my end?

And if not, does such a solution even exist?

don't do it.

I've learned a thing or two over the years and one of them is never discard before discovery. Information can't hurt.

I'm sure there's a way to do that, but you're going to be spending quite a bit in fees and it will take a lot of time. It's also an unnecessary step. You're better off buying your own crypto out of pocket. I am talking specifically about accepting cryptocurrency from customers who already own and know how to use it.

It will literally never be worth $0.00 so long as it trades.
I wonder however if it might someday be worth something to a collector. i.e.
>I own a unit of the original cryptocurrency
Could that be a thing?

Attached: canvass.png (640x360, 339K)

Crypto owners seem particularly reluctant to spend it. I'm just curious as to what advantages could be teased out of basically banking with bitcoin. It does sound like a whole process though; still, it's worth investigating the possibilities.

you're not deplatformed so there isn't.
>Information can't hurt.
true but when you ask if there is a coin that only fluctuates 5% annually the response anyone here should give you is to lurk moar.

>lurk moar
As retarded as it sounds, I generally avoid (to whatever extent it's actually possible) crypto talk on Jow Forums. I'm an oldfag to making money, but I'm "holds up spork" with anything crypto.

Figured it'd be a fun mental exercise, if nothing else.

Crypto is a deep, deep rabbit hole and requires a lot of internet lurking to get a grasp of. The fact that people are still asking these kinds of questions on Jow Forums gives me quite a bit of hope that we are early adopters.