L don't understand any of these threads

l don't understand any of these threads.

Attached: xfcgvbhn.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Fucking based. I just come here to see people get justed.

Same. My IQ is only 150 though. Lots of 200 IQ posters around here

Jow Forumsack here
me neither but i dont wanna be poor so im trying to learn.

Attached: 2gsjgna1uruvUuS7ndh9YqVwYGPLVszbFLwwpAYXZ1rkyz7vKAbhJvHdPRzCvhGfPWQdhkcqKLhnajnHFpGdgkDq3R1XmTFaFxUf (680x521, 87K)

Wow if you are reading my post right now and just got here, you are fucking LUCKY. Crypto is pretty much at bottom, yeah it might fall more, but it doesn't matter at this point. You should enter the market. Learn about crypto. Enter hard.

If you don't wanna be poor you should leave this board

consider it done

i dont trade, read, lift or watch tv but still spend most of the time on those boards.

Attached: 1499627465003.png (852x944, 70K)

Ignore any threads with these words

link
flo
nkn
qnt
chx
nerva
that other one with a stupid name

Buy btc and hot

Jow Forums unironically has quality threads during real nigga hours. most times, 4/5 threads are garbage

fuck you kike buy gold and destroy the nwo

Its for youre own good

I’ve been on Jow Forums since 2017. I own crypto but, I still have no idea what a blockchain is or what bitcorns will be used for.

Attached: D0479277-66C4-439F-B173-BA6FC2DF7256.png (1357x892, 151K)

Next you'll be telling us you've never read a whitepaper t.rolleyes

I never understood these retarded memes. I left image boards years ago in hopes to start a life and become a happy normie. Now my dreams are dead, I was so naive. So I am back. Memes are still retarded and never on point. I am doing fine.

me too

just keep reading it doesn't take long

Attached: 15487934888.png (1022x1146, 494K)

Tv is good for shitposting and fucking around, but how can you be on fit or biz without actually being interested in those topics?

people may laugh at that comment. but 99% of those people don't understand Fractional reserve banking and fiat currency, besides knowing how to spend it

How hard is it to google "what is blockchain " and watch a 5 minute YouTube video? This is the most pathetic comment I've ever seen

just buy BTC and wait for 2020
also shitpost every XRP thread into submission