139 million dollar wedding

How smug one have to be in order to spend this insane amount of money in a wedding when rest of the country is still struggling with poverty / malnutrition / corruption ?

Attached: C83D9BD2-3A0A-474A-BC4A-A61B71D27F2E.jpg (624x724, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK IT MANE!!

Attached: 1545341252786.webm (480x480, 1.02M)

>139 million dollar wedding

who do you think the money goes to? would you rather it sit in their bank account?

Why are modern white women so filthy?

This. Dumb pajeets don't understand how an economy works

sup w her arm

>spending a lot of money (by paying poor people) is disrespectful to poor people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henna

Poos consume their marriage by shoving their arms up eachother's asses.

The direct beneficiaries are not poor people - Event Management companies / 7* catering etc. Yes some money trickled down to poor but this kind of extravaganza would be something Buffet will be ashamed of. You can start more ventures with 139M and employ more people.

Imagine all the toxins and bacteria that she just ate.

>Event Management companies / 7* catering etc
who employ hundreds of poor people and buy tons of food which is prepared by thousands of poor people etc.

139 million rupees = $23,000

It’s not hair. By virtue of gone to India couple of times, I know it’s a kind of “Indian Tatoo” females usually draw upon themselves especially during festivals or marriages.

It’s 139M USD, faggot !

I wasn't serious, you genius.

I know. The figure the press publish is speculative and sensationalised for the sake of creating a narrative. I don’t doubt they (whoever they are) spunked a load of cash but I doubt it’s anywhere near what they want you to believe.

That pussy better be worth it.

she doesnt look white dude

You fucking mongrels dont know how money works.
If you have 100 million in a bank its just a bunch of digits.
When you take it out to buy goods and services you increase the velocity money in the economy and increase the inflation because inflation is a function of the supply and the velocity.
This is why QE didnt lead to massive inflation it was just money that stayed on the balance books i.e zero velocity.
This 139 million bought goods and services or in other words time of people needed to produce goods and services. Time that wasnt spent producing goods and services for the normal populace who are in need of better economic building blocks for society. Instead those hours were used to make expensive luxury crap.
A massive waste and the plebs should spit on them for this dumb wedding.

always been dude