SOLD MY 77K STACK AT 9300 EARLIER

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ma.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Swinglinker scum get the rope first

rot in hell swinglinker

Thx for selling to me!

Relax it will be at 8500 soon enough
Swinglinkers always win in the end
You'll know in advance when to stop because biz unironically will let you know ahead of all the normies

you will get left in the mud overnight if your not careful my FELLOW LINKEY

lads how much to make $100k? I dont care to be super elite just a bit more elite than i am now. Thanks

filthy swinglinker *spits*

Lol you had your chance to buy back at 9200. Link will never, ever, EVER be 8500 sats again.

There you are, bottom right. Congrats

Attached: swingtrader-collage.png (1331x1142, 465K)

I'm a no linker and even I know you're retarded

Attached: 1542773269665.jpg (728x656, 79K)

Nice work user

Attached: 1522503102227.png (1048x1034, 892K)

All of you fags actually think link will shoot up straight to $10 are retarded
At worst any swing linker will be able to buy back 80%+ of their original stack. And all the times before that you can add 5-15% to your holdings by trading. 7 or 8 successful swings will give you enough where it won't matter. Even when eth mooned there were ups and downs along the way and chances to re enter. But everyone believes the stupid larp where the guy bought low and tried to swing at $40 before it shot up to $100. But that doesn't happen in one day or in a straight line. Idiot should have bought back in at $50 at worst and kept 80% of his stack. Plus all gains from previous successful swings.

Cope

You are correct but it's obvious OP is the type of trader who will BTFO himself trying this. For us to win most have to lose.

Or I can avoid all this nonsense and just DCA and hold.

Why would you put yourself through that stress? All you have to do is buy progressively and hold- that's it. You're going to be a millionaire, just be patient. We probably have a few more months to accumulate under $1.

>12381359

Attached: 1530944142876s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I have a feeling the gates are open now. Just a hunch.

Cool blog post nigger.
Literally didn’t read.

lol dumbass, fomo in now and pump our bags and quit being greedy, 77k was fucking plenty. get a job and buy more that way

I agree although I doubt it will even get to $10 ever. maybe in like 5 years if everything works out perfectly. market cap is already $150M which is extremely high considering we're in a long term bear market and there is still no product and no smart contract adoption. plus another 650M tokens will be entering circulation soon enough. anyone thinking they are getting more than a 10x from here is beyond deluded. I'm talking 2017 vechain subreddit type delusion.

It's already over 10k Sashimi's on the Richter Scale you hairless orangutan. Trundle down to your local veterinarian and ask to be put to sleep. Post haste!

Nice fud

jk guise LINK is totally going to tha moon! LINK is the best and will be worth $1,000 a coin. please give me an upboat

$10 isn't enough to justify selling

s

Attached: 1537045420429.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Die faggot

Link is being P&D, i can't believe there are retards looking at the chart right now with all that huge green candles done in one buy and not think there is someone else moving the price

steady grow over days is real growth, this p&d will make the price end going below the 30 cents it was before

Keep praying for that, buddy.
Especially with the Tom Gonser conference coming soon.

it will dump on the conference, it will dump on main net too, it already dumped in the last nyc conference

The wishful thinking of a justed swingtrader.

screencapped, see you in 15 days

>it will dump on main net too,
lmao get a load of this guy

Attached: il_570xN.1667039324_m17a.jpg (570x722, 54K)

clear pump and dump and you all go crazy, and then an obvious DCB with the rest of the alts and you think the first pump and dump was normal price activity.

just look at holo, 35%, neo, 10%, shitcoins are pumping.

every ethereum token has dumped and subsequently lost most of its volume/users/speculators once they leave ethereum and try and use their own blockchain.

8500 will come again but not in the next few months.

I dumped my 65k stack at 9200. See you guys at 7750.

You have no idea what chainlink is or how it works.

What should I do? Still haven't fomo'd back

extended elliot wave in progress mate, don't get burned

Dead cat bounce just wait 48 hours and you can scoop up sub 9k sats.

I love how all the chainlink non-swingtraders suddenly become TA experts as soon as it starts mooning, coming up with BS for why it won't possibly crash again.

it will def retrace if nothing happens, but we are in a sweet spot where if one good partner chimes in, or sergery says literally anything, the price will jump 1000sats almost immediately

When was the fireside talk? 23th?

You should post this to a fresh thread for every $1 Link gains to $10. T

Then for every 10% link gains.

Except each time it will grow.

yeah 23rd, but docusign is one of "literally hundreds", so it's a danger to swing

We will see the biggest dump on the 23rd. It will be same old things they always talk about. It's not the first time they've shared a stage. Gonser literally has nothing to do with docusign anymore

These digits are unstoppable

>no proof
>makes it into anons screenshot anyway
guess I'll keep larping and see how many times I can make it in here

if by ex founder, ex Chief Strategy Officer, ex CEO and now JUST a board member is literally nothing, then sure

blah blah blah i know more than anyone else. lmfao stay poor faggot

Should I sell now? Thinking it might crash back to .35 cents again.

That's exactly what ex means. And no he is not on the board either

Thanks for selling me your bags

If LINK doesn't dump, it will be a surprise. The fact is, we don't know where the volume has come from lately. Good traders know they have a mainnet coming. Buy ahead. Dump on mainnet run up.

Checked. It's happening tonight!

gets me everytime. Perfection.

traders are traitors

Attached: 7FC1E614-2B99-44ED-BB36-259161F27F50.jpg (480x618, 86K)

This man knows

how did u not see this alt season coming

Swingtrading is high testostorone risk taking behavior

Most incels only buy and hodl, and most likely will never even sell, because it is too "much hassle" for them, they will not gain from pump and dumps and they are too low testosterone to sell when it is the time to.

Instead, they will be eternal bagholders, just as they will be kissless, handholdless virgins. Some of them may even raise children of these Chainlink swingtraders later in life when they marry some washed up single mom.

swingtrading rn is literally gambling. It would've been great a year ago because you know that the trajectory will be down due to no usecase yet and many uncertainties

It is severely undervalued atm vased on what we've found since then, a random pump and that'll be the new floor