Boomer House Thread

>No HOA
>Easy Financing
>Buy Anons before you get priced out
>When I was your age I had 4 kids by 25 and a job at the mill right out of high school
>What is your problem user

Attached: BoomerHouse.png (1024x652, 999K)

can you imagine paying this mucj money for a shed anf living next to pierto ricans

house flippers get the gas too

hey faggot, do you go to UCF too? You're in my area

Already Graduated - Sitting Comfy

Orlando fags rejoice. Buy amb and you won’t have to live In a shed. Although honesty it looks cozy as fuck and has a nice size lot.

I'm actually more of a space coast fag, but unfortunately most people do not know where Cocoa/T-Ville is .

yep their even more concentrated in that part of town too.

I saw some dumb boomer fucks in college park, not even downtown, trying to rent their on premises 400sqft mother-in-law suite for $1300/mo. It included water and electricity, which can't be more than $150 combined even in the summer.

I still rent unfortunately but at least my boomer landlord has never raised my rent and "doesn't plan to". $950 for a 900sqft 2/1 apt close to everything downtown.

$169k for a 714 sqft 2/1 block house in fucking Orlando?

My landloard bought the house I live in (Port Orange) for $70k 3 years ago and it's a 2/2 that's about 1000sqft. can't wait unitl these faggots get justed.

can confirm.
The price isn't really post worthy compared to the literal detroit-tier homes in big cities that go for 500 +

My feels when I bought a brand new construction house in lake Nona area that is 2100sq feet in a highly sought after neighborhood for 239k. 5 years ago. All these new tech and med jobs are driving property value through the roof on the east side of Orlando and around lake Nona. Comfy as fuck with 80k equity in 5 years.

they're*

East Orlando - Union Park
The Mixture of Afro Hispanics and Muslims where High Crime rules Semron Road

I'm dying to get back to the space coast or get enough cash saved and move to the west coast.

Attached: LittlePajeet.jpg (221x320, 27K)

>Spell fag

Attached: BackToRedditSir.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Lake Nona is much better, especially around the “medical City”. High priced and high hoa keep the riff raff our for the most part. Oviedo is also nice. Anything between semeron and Kirkman to the west side is basically all shit except for a few nice pockets.

ive only ever been to Jow Forumsorlando and it's total trash

I'm looking at Chuleota , Geneva , and Ovideo as options as well.

Jow ForumsOrlando could possibly be worst online then the real thing user

I grew up in brevard county, in a town called Micco. My dad bought 30 acres of orange groves for $30k after he finished UF. That shit today is worth millions. I also lived in gainesville for college.

Orlando just isn't fucking tolerable. I loathe every time I have to go there. Beachside anywhere in brevard is super comfy, same with NSB and ever daytona south of dunlawton. Never been to tampa but no surf there. I hope Orlando burns to the fucking ground.

I got a buddy with a property in Genevia. Comfy as fuck if your into that type of thing. We shoot over there and do whatever we want. Oviedo is also nice if your looking to raise a family.

you might be right honestly. I don't mind orlando, but I don't leave downtown/mills50 much. I would imagine making less money and living in East Orlando or Kissimmee would be fucking miserable

Not OP but I do
Drop a throwaway

It's not cozy. You would be living right next door to spics who blast music 24/7.

Sir ibbuus house in bangalore

Also keep in mind you are expected to put 20% down on that trash heap, which would be $33,800 and you have to save that while paying $1000/mo for rent

you have to share a 1 bedroom apt to save cash with 4 mexicans

Attached: Rel.jpg (1346x562, 58K)

So you have to save for $35K to move into a cuckshed next to Puerto Ricans.

Assuming you save 10K a year, that should take 4 years.

I'm literally a t-ville fag. Fuck this dead town

Sarasota is where it is at
>Close to Tampa
>Tropical Waters
>You can swim / eat the fish
Sunset.jpg

Attached: AffordableHousing3.png (1023x650, 998K)

Who would want to live in that dump?

That is in a shitty part of town and you are literally paying close to 200k for a cuckshed.

t. live in Orlando