Why don't zoomers understand dividends or compound interest?

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x776, 296K)

no one taught them. instead schools focus on intersectional diversity and how to do anal in 2nd grade.

i wonder (((who))) could be behind this

Attached: 7127d3ef14db33db5829c3c29349cc637720c5da9f7a9d79ac1f004984263177.png (662x858, 32K)

Because the market they're growing up in is compound losses.

Zoomers don't understand anything at all. I'm very eager to see what failures they become in ten years when their twitch/youtube/instagram careers don't pan out and they're still living at home and are just as worthless as the millenials they used to make fun of.

I am 100% invested in VeChain and NEO using my passive income of VTHO and GAS to buy more VeChain and NEO. Compounding blue chip crypto like VET and NEO beats boomer dividend stocks

Attached: VechainMoon.gif (885x477, 159K)

Making it changed. It is no longer about maintaining a high quality family and providing the children with the best opportunities possible. They have no perspective and have been cucked into eternal depression by youtube larpers.

A brand new ride on used to be enough to flex on high quality neighbors, Lamborghini is the new John Deere. A decent professional job, savings, compound interest and extreme patience will never be enough buy a lambo, it never fucking was, but the zoomer feels so pathetic and hopeless that there is no realistic goal for him to work towards.

Math is hard. It's normalized to disregard it and instead focus on naming all the genders.

FPBP

Right now 401k is earning negative 3 percent.

question where does the dividiend income of of vechain and neo come from, i mean is it generated from transactions or nodes of dapps?

This lmao. What the fuck has a 16 year old encountered that involves compounding anything.

VeChain VTHO, NEO GAS, etc are basically KEK rewards for holding a tanking chucky cheese token hoping that you encourage enough people hold to provide some price support. It is nothing like POW mining rewards or POS rewards for supporting the network and/or validating transactions etc. In other words, it's a fucking con.

Attached: SunnyThor.jpg (1056x1088, 112K)

why don't boomers understand the crater their boom leaves behind

Why don't boomers understand hashing algorithms and public key cryptography

Attached: file.jpg (1200x676, 315K)

fpbp

how do I get dividends on my vanguard account or my stocks?

>Zoomers
>making fun of millenials

When? Zoomers are just dumb kids dude. It's always been Boomers and Gen X shits making fun of us Millennials.

Why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Attached: A78C23EC-C550-4561-B37D-779CAE1AD62F.jpg (669x376, 49K)

We're 3.5 years away from Zoomers being the majority on college campuses. That's when they'll shit talk millenials lol

I finished uni in 2012 what do I care about that?

Because this will implies holding, and after butcoin, we dont hold anything.

>But son, they just paid me 600$ on dividends wich i only have to report back 200 to goldberg while i just lose 20% on shares vale

Fuck off bommer.