HOLOCHAIN is moon !!

holy frick !! sirs !!!

Attached: MOON.png (680x716, 106K)

30% up isn't moon, imbecile.

It’s getting HOT in here

fuck off stinky linky

woiw !!

Once it gets anywhere close to 22 sats, all those bagholders from months ago are going to dump HARD. I missed out on this pump, but i'll keep an eye on it when the red candles hit.

>Once it gets anywhere close to 22 sats
how mut closer sir ??

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.59.44 PM.png (336x252, 35K)

VISHU GUIDES US INTO THE SUCCESS !!

Attached: up.png (416x1524, 232K)

I once bought 10 million TRX when it was 41 satoshis and sold it at 102 instead of the all time high. I will not make this same mistake

that's still a respectable gain, lad

The threshold for selling in the red or selling in the green is a 3-sat window. The orders at 22 were astronomical and this rally is their ticket out.

Oh, you mean once it doubles? Yeah... doubling your fucking money in a week is so shitty. Better buy 0xBTC or SKY or whatever curry piece of shit you're holding, right?

unironically its gonna dump, it went up too quick.

Jesus Christ. How much did you miss out on total?

prepare for take-off -

If it's like the previous pumps, it'll still spike for a little longer, then slowly retrace to about 50% above where it started. Not bad, user. There is actual news driving this pump--Weiss rating getting normie money into it, Holoports shipping soon, token swap to Holofuel in a few weeks, etc. As far as normie money goes, this will be the next TRX or XRP but an actual good project, too. This shit will be a $1b project by this time next year.

It's doubling for you, perhaps, but I was specifically referring to the people still holding from the previous rally in September 2018 waiting to get out.

pretty sure tron reached about 0.28 cents so you do the quick math on that

why aren't they dumping now?

>It's doubling for you, perhaps, but I was specifically referring to the people still holding from the previous rally in September 2018 waiting to get out.
>September 2018 was 6 years ago

Attached: pepe_time.jpg (545x362, 32K)

because if they bought at 22 sats, they won't see profit until it hits 23, which effectively means they have to wait until it hits 24 to liquidate their holdings in a practical manner.

Attached: thinking tomato.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

MOON !
MOOOOOOOON !!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 10.30.30 PM.png (1362x566, 111K)

IT'S HOLONING

Once we pass 30 it’s easy to 100

would be funny if the sheer volume of it took the thin order book by surprise and the bots weren't able to keep up or something

>once you pass 30

every single bagholder that bought at 10 sats will be dumping on you

it's 19-20 sats right now so they could already virtually double their money by dumping right this second, i really don't think 30 is some magic threshold

people who bought at 10 sat know this is going to 100+ satoshis probably 1000+

Don't sell till you think we're at the top boyos. Till then just keep on accumulating and you'll all be fine. Don't forget to pay your local IRS goy

you think now is a good time to buy?

Correct. Plus 10 sats is worth about half as much now as it did then. So, technically they're still BTFO.

Yes you ALL bought at 11 sats

Kek, imagine not buying millions of these the second it hit Idex last April. No one gives a fuck about pajeets who are FOMOing in now. This is going to moon HARD between now and Q4 2020.

2.7 million

Imagine buying this garbage vaporware at literally 20x the ICO price. Holy shit.

My buys are between 60 and 120 gwei, which is 3-6x ICO and cheaper than we're at now, even adjusting for the market crash. I am sitting comfy, now cope harder.

Enjoy your worthless biz whale bags.

holochain is centralized

I have spent the last two years autistically trying to make sense of this space and this project is in my top 5, hands down. Please share with us what coins you are following so we can all discern if your opinions are even worth the space that that they take up in my browser's cache. If you're a bitcoib maximalist I'll pay respects even though it's a literal boomer mentality to have in the year of our Lord (2015+3).

>(2015+3)

btc, eth, monero, xrp, xlm

+4* kek it's late. I'll see what you decide to share with us when I wake up, nighty night fren.

First 3 are good, last two are literal scams. I give it a 6/10 leddit-tier rating

Been seeing a lot of paid holo shills lately. Fucking shit coin with the worst fucking memes ever. Great jobs guys, really.

>Fucking shit coin with the worst fucking memes ever. Great jobs guys, really.

Nah, their memes are great and actually funny and clearly made for Jow Forums, where's the LINK shill memes are stupid and fuck and clearly made for facebook/reddit yet posted on Jow Forums too. HOLOCHAD meme marketer man, you are based.

If it’s still under $0.001, whatever that is in sat value today, it’s a good time to buy.

This has more organic shilling than you know. I’ve not seen a clearly paid shill on here DESU. The paid SKY shills are fucking ridiculous. The LINK shills are just boring now.

Kek. You fell for the Reddit “Blue Chip Crypto” meme hard, didn’t you?

>actually funny
>made for biz
Go back to plebbit faggot
SAGE

It's up over 90% for the week, retardfaggotkike.

Omg one thousandth of a penny monopoly money!!

Honestly nipmoot needs to ban these threads

Please refer to my gains

Attached: 1546394696010.png (301x284, 77K)

GO BACK

centralized shitcoin.. they hired the pajeet spam marketing company that link uses

>holochain is centralized
Riiiiiiiight. Lol. Holochain will be the most distributed system out when they launch the network. Nice try though.

It's the skytards projecting. They are raiding telegram too at this very moment.

they already sold before this pump even started

india win at the end strongest country of all we all make it sirs

Attached: pajeets holo.png (1152x816, 62K)

Why is this retard posting this old pic in every thread. At least extract the new trend retard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-08-14-55-49-264_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 158K)