This is an incredibly rare North Korean bank note...

This is an incredibly rare North Korean bank note. Only obtainable through collectors that sell it to the public who obtained it through smugglers that left North Korea.

Attached: x4.png (679x727, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lelong.com.my/north-korea-2006-5000-won-24in1-uncut-banknote-unc-tube-cyteoh09-I5619949-2007-01-Sale-I.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll give you $5 Usd for the first one and $1 for the second one.

fuckin.... nice

who is on the first one...

thanks
I have no idea. I just got that one today too. Wanna see my entire collection, anons?

one

Attached: x1.png (682x884, 1.24M)

two

Attached: x2.png (665x866, 1.24M)

neat

Tupac Amaru II, a rebellion leader.

three

Attached: x3.png (667x873, 1.26M)

tasteful aesthetics/10

four

Attached: x5.png (586x876, 1.11M)

>japanese pesos
wew wtf

five

Japanese money during times they occupied other countries. Money teaches a lot of history

Attached: x6.png (675x866, 1.23M)

six

Attached: x7.png (663x899, 1.23M)

seven

Attached: x8.png (673x858, 1.31M)

>be fiat money
>piece of paper that people give value to
>stop being money
>become actual piece of paper with no value
>retards buys it for actual money

eight

Attached: x9.png (658x870, 1.26M)

oh hush I buy gold and silver too. I like to collect everything. I know what real money is.

nine

Attached: x10.png (665x865, 1.23M)

is that anne frank on the bottom before the nazis?

i collect Canadian quarters

Attached: deuce.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>smuggled
Probably lots of fecal matter on those bills

ten

Attached: x11.png (668x685, 1.01M)

>the 3rd one
YO YO YO YO YYYEEET YYYET

it's actually in pretty pristine condition

Attached: extra1.png (680x493, 826K)

back of it for those who are curious

wut

Attached: extra2.png (679x406, 627K)

Cool stuff, OP. I get a collection itch too so iktf.

thanks lad. Here is what I call "the whore corner". Someone on /a/ requested to do this kek

Attached: x13.png (1222x911, 2.39M)

That's a decently expensive figure too.. unless it's the prize figure version. What are those huge coins?

just some copper bullion. I like to collect it just to say I have it. Same thing for the untreated ruby and sapphire. Not good investments those two pieces but I like the ability to just say "yes, I have it" should someone ask. A lot of older collectors I buy from laugh from how indirect I am when it comes to what I like to collect. They describe to me as people liking to complete one thing before moving on to another, but I am all over the place.

oh and the figure costed me like 2 or 300 bucks. It came with the pillow, blanket, and mat. She really isn't my waifu but I bought her solely for this purpose.

other waifus 1

Attached: z1.png (643x829, 1.17M)

other waifus 2/2

Attached: z2.png (682x694, 1.09M)

bump, coz cash is sexy and based.

Attached: 2012_12_04_ba_facebooklik.aDp[1].jpg (950x534, 34K)

thanks user. It is pretty damn sexy and comfy. It's fun and I literally buy it to show it to people

Damn OP this is actually a pretty cool thread. Thanks for sharing

i can just go to the dprk and ask my korean guide for one of theirs for a few dollars hardly fucking rare.

haha well I honestly like to make you guys happy. I love to entertain people with crap like this and if people ever come over I show them this stuff too.

I appreciate you liking this though user.

Fiat is for peasants. Do you collect dog turds too?

people collect all sorts of things. I recognize the uselessness of fiat currency to buy it for fun and for a conversation starter for people who get into bullion collecting. I collect gold, silver, copper, gems, coins, stamps, fiat currency both usable and retired, pins, comic books, etc.
What do you collect?

Neat thread OP. Make collections great again.

Collections have no utilitarian purposes, opposite of most things in our modern world. Utilitarian objects are designed without a soul, meaning and are simply disposable tools.

Collections are a beautiful expression of personal interest and of the soul. Expression of learning, not utilitarian knowledge, but knowledge that personally enriches. I regret not building my foreign currency collection more. When I got older it seemed like a waste of time and money, but now I regret falling into the utilitarian trap and not expanding it.

This is really cool. I've always been fascinated with currencies framed on the walls when I've visited historical sites or museums. Got a shitty touristy bag of confederate coins at the Lincoln memorial but I'd love to get a real collection going one of these days

Attached: Istudypoliticswar.jpg (850x400, 61K)

underrated, kek'd audibly

Can’t believe you’ll see the occasional negative comment in these sort of threads. People really love to project their inner sorrows into others. Shameful.

Attached: EEED4F4B-A597-4A97-9E24-3E683473ECF2.jpg (960x948, 69K)

one of the best biz threads in a while, thank you

Attached: 3nSPQh.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Why is there dutch language on the japenese bank notes? The top one says "de japanse regering" which means "the japanese government". It even says "tien gulden", or "ten guilders"?

>He doesn't have the old £5 note.

When did you start? Last week?

Haha."incredibly rare" Their current market value is $1 and I know this because I own some myself. For a considerable amount of more money I got an uncut sheet of them banknotes that was stolen from the main North Korean bank.

post the proof of your uncut sheet user

This one is not mine, but you can buy them here if you want.

lelong.com.my/north-korea-2006-5000-won-24in1-uncut-banknote-unc-tube-cyteoh09-I5619949-2007-01-Sale-I.htm

Attached: north-korea-2006-5000-won-24in1-uncut-banknote-unc-tube-cyteoh09-1506-07-cyteoh09@37.jpg (843x523, 101K)

Seeing that ugly 20 euro note is triggering me, because I have to use those

My nigga. I really like your entire collection. I think my figurine collection is more expensive, but you have more money and shiny things. I need to start collecting some coins, stones and jewelry.

Attached: IMG_20190109_063834.jpg (1625x2081, 741K)

I think thats a Dutch banknote. The Dutch had exclusive trading rights with Japan when the Nips were trying to stop the Christians from destroying their culture.

The absolute state of me. Don't judge the dust, I need to put Yui away and do some spring cleaning. If anybody is wondering what the thing behind Yukari is, it's a model Stirling difference engine. Really fun to play with.

Attached: IMG_20190109_064308.jpg (3499x2046, 1.18M)

whats so special about a 20 euro bill?

Ask Otto Warmbier how that turned out.

it's too modern for that; the Netherlands started printing notes around 1814 and the design and language indicates this is younger.

My guess is that this currency was issued by the Japanese government during the occupation of the Dutch East Indies (current day Indonesia).

Nah, it’s bank note from when the Japanese occupied the Dutch East Indies.

MoneyAnon, why no Malaysian ringgit?

>Launch

Patrician taste user. Shame Toriyama forgot she exists

I like your collection
I wish I had one like that
I used to have a ton of coins, but someone stole it :c

I only got weird notes from Arab countries

kek