Every time someone posts about BTC dropping to 3200 or whatever arbitrary number I just laugh

Every time someone posts about BTC dropping to 3200 or whatever arbitrary number I just laugh.

Don't you guys just feel funny whenever someone thinks its going that low?

Attached: 1545529700625.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEaACZw3OvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't know

just smells like peak bear delusion is all.

Attached: 1545219463461.png (925x750, 64K)

thats what you idiots were saying at 6k kek

memes aside though, the bottom is likely not in. We will see a relief pump then the real blood starts.

Look at all the shitcoins in the top 100. Look at how many useless projects still have marketcaps above 100 million. We are no where near the bottom

If the entire market goes down there will still be useless projects in the top 100.

yeah 2-3 million marketcap seems fair for a lot of them

6k was slightly too high
many people capitulated at 3.2k
We're going to see a pump to 8k, then dip to 5k, then pump to 8-12-16-24-32 and then a huge crash down to 7k
This means absolutely jack shit retard.

almost, but wrong

we're going to pump to $8172.32 (coinbase prices) then dip to $4832.43 (coinbase) and $4841.81(bitstamp) respectively, then back to $8321.11-$11983.45-$16,321.96-$24,342.75-$32,753.54 then a huge crash down to $7,436.22

why the distinction between coinbase and bitstamp?

The true bottom is around 1k.

He's being a sarcastic retard.
BTC is going to pump, really hard, really soon

Attached: Bogs.jpg (400x400, 28K)

it's retards like this LMAO

I dont believe we saw true capitulation at low 3k. Its still coming imo

Its not going to be retarded when I am proven right. We haven't even capitulated yet.

>wE hAvEn'T eVeN cApItUlAtEd yEt

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)

lmao just because some shitheads on Jow Forums capitulated doesn't mean the bear market is over. I can tell this is your first cycle,

What are the classic indicators of capitulation?

just buy fucking bitcoin and forget about crypto for a while. why are you sabotaging yourself from making it?

When media gives up on bull market posts and starts posting negative shit. That's when it's almost time to buy. Guess where we are?

Posts like this convince me not to buy back in yet.

I would actually like to know this user. I wanna know what a true capitulation feels like. You seem like you actually know what you're talking about unlike some other kikes here.

The best indicator of full capitulation is a sea of pink wojaks on biz. Instead, idiots and LARPers are still shilling their bags.

wow you have just confirmed you are retarded lol. Is this a real post?
The media does not dictate the market you fucking brainlet.
everyone look at OP and laugh at the state of Jow Forums posters

Attached: 1382493249837.jpg (420x316, 15K)

>Every time someone posts about BTC dropping to 3200 or whatever arbitrary number I just laugh.
sell signal

/true capitulation/ is a meme. It's all relative to the asset and other metrics like %downfromATH and volume.

There are a lot of hopeful, delusional bears that post here constantly. It reminds me of peak bull delusion in 2017

Media influences the masses you absolute retard.
It's an indicator of mass psychology.
Haven't you noticed volume picking up and all of the negative shit posted when bitcoin hit 3200?

True capitulation is not a meme, user. It's when a major exchange becomes insolvent, and tether exit scams. Until then, we are just coasting along sideways.

This is the high quality response I expect from a bull.

Random catastrophic events are NOT an indicator of capitulation.

But there must be a general *feel* for the oldgfags. Like I now know what a bull feels like, a seasoned oldfag could maybe recognize each stage just by the feel he gets from the market or am I wrong?

When Jow Forums stops talking about crypto then we will will be at true capitulation. That obviously hasn't happened yet.

cant really argue with that one

the sell volume will be massive. longs will be rapidly stopped out left and right, it will kill a significant amount of alts once and for all. When you see it, you'll know within a few days but most people here will keep memeing.

still one more bottom to be hit in my opinion

babbys first market cycle, he keeps posting idiocy that proves it

>he thinks biz will EVER stop talking about crypto
you are truly delusional
you all have until 1-18-19 to buy as much as possible before it doubles in a couple days

see
also, for the pink wojak one, clearly you are both newfags because biz has been clouded with pink wojaks for almost an entire year

>Be me.
>Sitting at home browsing Jow Forums.
>Nephew walks in, "look it's dank meme frog"
>mfw when
>pic related it's dank meme frog

Attached: dankmemefrog.jpg (247x204, 7K)

>you guys are all idiots! please buy my bags soon

noob to cycles AND can't read. what a combo. what was the first post I made in this thread? relief pump, and then the rektoning.

OP is a bear LARPing as a bull.

I bought at 3200 like a non-retard
it wasn't hard to see the momentum downward stopped.
Now volume is picking up and we're at a nice 4k floor, with very good support. Every time it goes down it bounces back up to 4k.
You'll fomo around 5k im sure.

I think you're wrong. I think that the world, and governments, and extremely rich people are just waiting for crypto to slow down enough to where it feels safe enough to enter. Which would be around 3-4k from a 20k ATH.

The fundamentals have not changed.

Attached: 590147780-612x612.jpg (612x575, 42K)

>true capitulation is a meme
>Miners getting bankrupt are not real
>Hashrate dropping like a turd are not real
>1+ year bear market isn't real

People like you are the reason we haven't seen capitulation yet

>implying those things aren't SOME indications of capitulation
>he thinks /true capitulation/ is quantifiable
you aren't going to make it.
watch this video and realize you're about to be BTFO
skip to 1:15

>Hashrate dropping like a turd are not real

Still up significantly from BTCs last ATH.

And because of your greed, you scoff at 20% gains because you are utterly convinced it will go higher still. Capitulation is when your stack is worth a third of what it is now and you wish we were back at 4k again, like the bagholders from 6k.

I bought at 750 and sold my stack at 9k. Sure I missed the top but it was locked in returns. Now waiting for fools like you to sell at a loss.

he wont believe his eyes in a few months, that's fine. The charts will change his opinion.

>muh fundamentals
>rich people waiting to enter a market that is this volatile and easily manipulated
>GOVERNMENT money entering such a market

I acually feel bad that we get to trade against people like this.

>we haven't seen capitulation yet

Most coins are down like 85% at least, some are closer to -99%. How in the fuck is that NOT capitulation lol?

>he thinks 20% gains is a big amount in crypto
OMEGALUL
You have ZERO clue what capitulation is HAHAHAHA
must suck being poor and unable to buy at the bottom
you are going to get SHIT on in less than 10 days LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Post your short then faggot

im not a "bear" you fucking retard. I have longs open currently from 3.3k, closing around 4.4 w trailing stop. You literally are incapable of reading, but thats normal for low iq posters

read a book on TA, learn how real bottoms are formed

oh yea skip to 11:45 in this video and realize how fucking stupid you are to be shorting right now and then lick my boots retard

I'm a newfag but I honestly expected way more suffering. I still see a lot of hope but I'm new to cycles, desu idk.

learn how to trade this stuff while you still can, dont end up a babbling retard like OP

you talk like a bear though so you're just a retard then LMAO i highly doubt you have longs from 3.3k. Post em

Just remember user, in every investment, you need an exit strategy. Just holding on until a fantasy “i’ll sell later when it’s worth a million per coin!” scenario is a sure way to lose your shirt.

Crypto is gambling. And gamblers never talk about their losses, only boasting about their gainz.

Here's what's happening right now.

nerds buy online moneycoinz and they explode in value when normies find out
governments all around the globe start fudding the shit out of it by making it illegal
moneycoinz lose 85% of value
governments start setting up systems to handle cryptocurrency, buy sell and store it, while making new legislation for when they have accumulated enough.
once they are done, they release the new laws legalizing crypto saying they made a mistake and that it's okay

the reason why they would invest into bitcoin is because the US dollar controls the entire world and they don't want to be a part of their game anymore.

It's a future play. They're shorting USD and trying to gain power in the cryptospace before others, but silently as to not alarm the normies.

t. tinfoil hat wearer who believes flouride is a mind control chemical.
>muh govt is incompetent but ALSO capable of complex financial conspiracies to control an open source monopoly money coin

Here’s the thing, kiddo: the government doesnt care much about crypto yet other than taxing it. You’re being played by chinks and jews who have been scamming people since they were able to walk.

Holy shit you're fucking clueless and mind controlled.
You think the secret governments didn't start heavily researching it when it first got on their radar? (probably around $1k)

They might even already have some. However, these countries outside of the US are going to use BTC as a hedge against the US. Watch it happen. You have 10 days.

Omegakek at (((((SECRET GOVERNMENTS))))

Careful there buddy dont let the lizardmen and mole people hear ya

It is really going to suck for you when it dumps several thousand in the near future.

>he doesn't know
yikes dude I bet you think trump is a good president too
ok lol im going to screenshot this interaction and post it in 10 days, and every time btc goes up 1k im going to post it so you see it and feel like the retard you are

>talk like a bear
dumbass. The real traders dont have a side. Lets see your 100 contract position, or are you a larper?

i bet this guy thinks the russia accumulation news is true LUL

Attached: retard.png (668x102, 8K)

>real traders don't have a side
long interval traders do, retard.
I call tops and bottoms for a living LOL

Russia news is definitely real. Countries around the world are going to slowly buy into BTC.

And when you capitulate when you lost all your money I will post it in "remember 2010s" cringe compilations when people actually thought fake internet money was worth something.

That's the funny part, I have a system that makes it so I almost never lose money, and if I do, it's never enough to cry about.

you must be pretty bad at your job then, its a miracle you havent been fired from your entry level analyst job yet

>Countries around the world are going to slowly buy into BTC
pic related, its you still trying to get replies

Attached: 1382060830553.jpg (100x100, 990)

Yikes, I bet you've never even seen a million dollars in your life

>implying countries aren't going to buy up a ton of the supply starting next month