T.A user is a fraud

T.A user is a fraud
BTC is going down

Attached: 1535016693789.png (528x318, 128K)

it is?

Don’t listen to strangers on the internet. Tag user has made a few good calls, but he’s also made a lot of calls that didn’t pan out. He said last week that eth would go straight to 170. It never did. He said would moon. It didn’t.

i lost 1 third of my stack because of tanon.. honestly want to neck myself...

this is because TA is a 50/50 gamble

it's not technical it's snakeoil

Suck my dick.

Attached: bizlet5.png (1344x562, 171K)

TA (especially in crypto) is like counting cards in blackjack. You can lose all your money even if you always do it "right" but it's completely inaccurate to say taking people's feelings as well as MA's and volume changes into account cannot give you a more educated guess on what future developments may occur

this little piglet almost broke my eardrum

he also said HOT won’t grow right before 30% pump. jfl at believing this fags with their meme lines. dyor

based

dude for real, Biz is full of trolls who are too retarded to make an coinbase account so they hate with passion since a decade.
you know you are very often very precise, your work is proof enough. why even answering to bait like that?
pic related

Attached: longtermbtc.png (1508x747, 68K)

Hey thanks for killing the FLO pump right before it broke 2000 sats last night with
>SELL SELL SELL
You could literally see the difference in the chart before and after you posted that, asshole.

pretty sure he said BTC would go down.

>i lost 1 third of my stack because of tanon..
on what trade did you lose it ?
dont tell me bchsv

why dont you use a secure trip

Sorry bruh I'm a market manipulator.

--

Rofl I'm not sure if theres a market for it. Usually kebab in Turkey is very delicious, cheap and sold in tiny street stores with a huge meat hooked up to a rotor machine. I feel like Americans prefer restaurants.

Although there's this food called "Iskender Kebap" which is meat cooked on tiny bread slices that absorbs the oil while getting cooked along with yoghurt, green pepper and tomatoes on the side.

God that shit is the fucking tasty. You could easily serve that in a Michelin star restaurant with some finesse and charge 30+ bucks for it while costing only 3-4.

Shit is nuts. Now I'm hungry.

Attached: kebablet.jpg (1300x956, 258K)

You are a market *influencer*, especially for such a low volume coin that a lot of people around here are invested in. Try not to throw a wet towel on a run next time, please.

What the fuck are you serious I have nothing to do with FLO's dump you moron. Chart was showing bearish signs and thats all I pointed out. I was doing you a favor.

You think Jow Forums has enough capita to make a 10mil coin move? Get real.

you must be really delusional if you think that a couple of retards from Jow Forums can influence pumps and dumps on binance.

>on binance
or whatever other exchange where that shit is traded

My man, you making a thread tonight? Lf to it if you are.

Maybe next time in such a situation you can state that there may be bearish signs in the chart, so people can weigh the evidence themselves, instead of possibly causing a retarded panic.

But muh expert traders on Jow Forums said 80% of their trades are profitable!!! T-they're just into crypto cause they don't want to become millionaires in a month by trading forex and stocks.

Dunno, a thread I made yesterday is still up but I'm not checking on it anymore. Just smoking some dank and chilling right now. Markets slowed down anyway, I can feel the suspense.

Currently watching KMD NANO ICX ZEC

Already in / took some profits on TRX NEO ZIL VET RVN and STORM.

Bet that stings a bit

You're not getting the point you dumb cunt. Biz can't make a 10 mil market cap coin move. FLO went down cause it was showing bearish signs, overbought with bull momentum weakening.

Not because I created some FUD and 4 bizlets market sold.

Kek. Biztards

Attached: D7E7E1D5-8B82-432C-B033-8DA6423820D3.png (1984x1100, 1.5M)

Don't tell me you've switched teams now!

Satire. I’m on the FLOcketship til WAIFU.

Attached: E0BA1CFE-4C70-41FD-B4CA-510878ADC530.jpg (709x592, 48K)

You really have no clue what moves a market. It sure as fuck ain’t this message board.

kek

Jow Forums is not what makes a market go up or down. The most we (swing traders) get to do is ride the backs of Whales.

Attached: 1EED55CD-1C1D-42DA-A5EF-B07F08C89414.png (711x542, 662K)

no actually coin flip beats ta

>bearish signs, overbought with bull momentum weakening
Is much better than
>SELL SELL SELL
These people listen to you, for better or worse, because to tend to make good calls (although always AFTER you have made your moves), so you very much CAN influence a micro cap where a few BTC can make a difference. It's like those Teeka pumps, but on a smaller scale.

Enjoy man

No one gives a shit how salty you are

I'm talking to TAnon, not you.

sounds nice. so there isnt really a kebab/what u said chain in america yet?
hope coins go well, cant wait to just try it lol. have the idea of selling it as "bio- and quality fast food" in LA. bet will work

initiate the mexi-turk war for LA outskirts

he's literally insane. just a muslim brain with added random connections and illusions of grandeur due to hallucinogen abuse .

im gonna sell tacos too and start a shitskin vs americanos war

>pic related

Attached: TA ANON.png (519x704, 475K)

not you two again