FLO-BTC SUPPORT BROKEN! Bittrex Exchange

Well, shows over everyone. Nice run for FLO.

>when they realize it actually was a PnD.
LOL! Sure is some stinky ass breath on those raheems.

We currently broke support and have seen a might harsh sell-off. Nothing to worry about at the moment until we see the 800 satoshis level break. If that level breaks, prepare for 6 months of ranging between 400-800 satoshis.

Attached: NOwithTheFLO.png (1984x1100, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

floblockhalving.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Support severely broken. Looking at next target 1000 sats.

Attached: flo0109.jpg (781x627, 66K)

1000 sats? It has 8 BTC of support before even 1300.

You pajeets aren't getting my flo..

Buy off one of your cousins..

did anyone here actually fall for this piece of shit

Attached: 1544832246793.jpg (2531x3986, 798K)

dump already over. you were lucky to get 1300. You're still lucky to get 1500 right now.

buy orders back in a big way

>what is the First Selloff?

you are one of those?
>what is First Selloff?
yeah a coordinated first selloff by 20% in 2 hours by one of the whales dumping on you

Hilarious amount of energy being spent right now to stop this mooning to fuck.

Highest volume wick was on the sell side. FLO will be testing the 1k level shortly. Sell you FLO and buy in at a cheaper price if you wish.

Attached: headshot.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>All this bagholder cope
My sides. Get dumped on faggots.

Thanks man! Just noticed my buys at 1350 sat got filled and dumped them right back on market.

Really easy 15%

Yawn nice try fudsters. I’m commmmfy. Keep TAing in crypto you fucking brainlets.

Yep, same here. Thanks for the dump, whales, added 13% to my stack. Also we have a little over 5 hours until the reward halving: floblockhalving.com

>Coping this hard

mfw when I already sold the top and bought back in again

$FLO will be delisted from Bittrex in the next couple of weeks, it has been confirmed by the development team.

>This is a pump and dump exit scam placed by several bagholders that want to get rid of their worthless bags.

They asked several members of the development team to join the P & D but the development team declined.

>On a side note this is some interesting information:
FLO exists for 5 years with no use case or volume, last 9 months exit scam volume increased.
Their Github has no activity, the only activity for the last year are mandatory copy paste updates
The people promoting is scam coin are desperate to sell you their bags.
Just do some research and you will see this is a coin with no value, use case and is currently being exit scammed pump & dumped.

well well well... what a surprise.. the pump and dumpers dumped it right before the halvening.. who would have known.. huh

Give it 5 minutes and it will pump right back to its ath.

Idiot, this is not the usual sell the news bullshit. Halving is not speculation, it's hard math.

The price either doubles or the hashrate will have to drop by 50% immediately

And since we're talking about a legit project in a sea of ico'ed shitcoins and broken promises, i'm betting that it will continue to go up

>Legit project
Oh you. You made a bad investment. Deal with it.

$0.061181 USD (-16.73%)

experts say halvening doesn't affect the price

And imbeciles like you don't know what they're talking about. Check Bitcoin's market pre and post each halving that has ever occured.

Come back and say the same stupid shit again

>If Bitcoin did it then my shitcoin will do it too
Oh please go fuck yourself. When it stops being profitable miners will drop it simple as that. There are more than a hundred shitcoins that halved and it did fucking nothing to their price because they are shitcoins. Yours is just different because you are holding it but it is nothing but you coping.

Its a shitcoin and you got dumped on. You will have to live with that.

Define shitcoin for me, stupid sir!

Is FLO, which is used by Overstock, tZERO, Caltech, Medici Land Governance in Zambia and Wyoming (and more soon) a shitcoin like Flappycoin ?

Define what a shitcoin is or get the fuck outta here

You got all scammed by every heavily premined chink and gook shitcoin in 2018 and now you are coming in here and talk shit about a 6 year old project that has never premined or ICO'ed

A shitcoin is anything he is not currently holding.

People actually bought this flavor of the week shitcoin?

>Sub 40 BTC volume for years
>Lel its bitcoin and litecoin but different
>Oh hey these companies spend 1 of our shitcoin every six year to store some data
>We don't need hash rate our chain can be 51% attacked for a few grand
>Please donate for our big mac fund we are very poor sirs
>Fund a wallet please sirs
>Oh this weird chink exchange is talking to us please god we need this
>Someone is tangentially talking about a topic that might be related to our coin so lets jump on it and shill it oh god the bags
Its a shitcoin. You know and I know it but you are the one pretending otherwise to dump your bags.

i bought at 950 sats

not selling

it's easy to get emotionally invested in you shitcoins....try not to. take profits user. sell and buy back lower.

You spent an awful lot of time posting about a coin u say is a pointless shitcoin...such dedication and diligence. Faith in humanity offically restored. Thankyou Sanjay.

It takes relatively little time to shit on shitcoin scams and it is service to keep all the retards from falling for this shit. Oh and have fun when someone puts illegal content on your immutable decentralized ledger that is build for storage.

And again keep coping. I'm sure that will give you your money back. Sunk cost fallacy is a bitch.

Kek, which one of you is holding it at this exact level?

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-061536_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 182K)

>Writing the chain costs 0.1 of this shitcoin
>If everyone that was using it wrote to the chain 1000 times every day they wouldn't use more than a combined 90K flo a year out of 150 million flo
>They will write to it a max of 60 times a day each though
>Despite what flo shills will tell you
Remember kids never listen to shills. They will always try to trick and deceive you.

You don't understand how decentralization works, dumbass. The only thing you know is how to buy high and sell low

The persistent, immutable chain, besides being a bad idea for storing illegal content on, it can be censored by the 3rd party services that build services on top of the chain.

The volume does not negate the tech
The chain cannot be attacked thanks to the recent NLR (No-Long-Reorg) update
Donating is not a bad thing since this project has started from 0 without any premine, private investments or ICO

It's very clear that many of you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, which is sad, because crypto is more than buying and selling numbers on a screen.

? The entire market is abt to dump not just flo....goddamn I wish we could see FUDDERS portfolios l. The absolute state.

>I'M HERE FOR THE TECHNOLOGY
>MOON MISSION INCOMING
>ITS MORE THAN JUST NUMBERS MAN STOP LOOKING AT THE PRICE
>OH SHIT IT WENT UP .05% WE ARE IN THE MONEY

>The whole market is going to fail not just me that has to be the case
>You are all just as incompetent as I am I can't possibly just be bad a investing

Based retards.

You have to find a balance, idiot. I'm here for both money and the tech, while you are here only for the money, since you are a dumb motherfucker who just can't understand how any of this works. You just look at some lines on the screen and press on 2 buttons, buy and sell, that's it

If this thing fails, you will be a dumb loser that will work at McDonalds. If crypto fails for me, i will remain with the decentralization ideology, development experience, game theory, cryptography, economy etc

>If this thing fails, you will be a dumb loser that will work at McDonalds. If crypto fails for me, i will remain with the decentralization ideology, development experience, game theory, cryptography, economy etc
Jesus christ could you project more and be anymore deluded? I already have a fucking job and own a home from the money I made from crypto.

Just because you managed to delude yourself into thinking that even if your money goes to zero you still have something doesn't change the fact you would be crazy and poor.

I seriously can't believe you posted that. Its cringe as fuck. I mean fucking seriously.

>You are just after the girl to fuck her
>I'm after her for sex and to give her all of my love and affection
>If she doesn't fuck you then you will just go find something else to fuck
>But I will spend my whole life pining over her
>DEAL WITH THAT PUNK

This is the argument you just made in more understandable terms so perhaps you can see how retarded you sound.

Chill out dude you are putting way too much effort into this

It still doesn't change the fact that you will be a broke Mecki D worker with 0 knowledge with regards to this technology

You had 10 years to learn about it, you dumb motherfucker. Instead you spent your time looking at the charts and vomiting on Jow Forums

Its like you don't even read the things I type because you are off in your own world. You are seriously mentally ill.

Keep ranting like a lunatic because you don't have anything else though. I'm sure that will help.

So everyone got fucked by the spamming pajeet? I'm fucking jelly, I wish I could scam retards like that.

Let's not forget that the conversation started with you vomiting errors about the FLO Blockchain, calling it a shitcoin when in fact it's being used by Overstock, tZERO, Medici Land Governance and Caltech

And not only that, but you are failing to see the potential in FLO and Open Index Protocol, which is layer 2 built on top of FLO and IPFS that's turning FLO into a Factom killer with how easy it makes for the developers to create dApps on top of a metadata blockchain

Stop puking, pig!

arent you the dumbfuck who said this shitcoin was going to go up forever? and you lured a lot of unsuspecting people into buying it?

>A literal and self-admitted deranged cuck is trying to talk to me despite being proven to be retarded several posts ago
Its so charming. You are crazy dear. Actually and certifiably crazy. You have lost all rationality and are just yelling whatever comes to mind because you cannot parse reality anymore.

Its sad to see bags so heavy they broke someones simple mind.

Hate, shitposting, yada yada. Same old Jow Forums trash. The investors doing the real work know this is one of the top coins this year. See you all at the top.

Sure am. I'm luring a lot of people into unsuspecting retirement.

I mean, really, imagine NOT buying Flo. LOL!

Attached: FLO0109_1.jpg (1324x729, 100K)

That jump was the 2017 bull market. It isn’t TA.

Are you fucking autistic ? Thg jump was NOT the 2017 December and 2018 January pump.

Check the charts again.

The bull market was more than just December. Shitcoin were mooning left and right doing 10X and 30X since May 2017.

>implying 99% of Jow Forums isn't autistic
let's be realistic here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is that moon you slimy faggots were talking about? I just see bag holders now.