If you want to tell ppl about QNT, maybe share this bit of information

qntchat.com/forums/topic/if-you-want-to-tell-ppl-about-qnt-maybe-share-this-bit-of-information/

Attached: images.png (356x142, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

accordproject.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based as FUCK

always interested in this but never pulled the trigger since I have to sell some stuff to buy this. How many for a good bag?

1k suicide insurance
10k for making it

Don't say you were not given a nugget by /biz
This is an easy buy at these prices

This is a real well written post! With information that is not denaible. I am gonna sell a bag for this, and after more research (if it is as good as it looks) probably more! Thanks for sharing

Seriously why are we even posting to biztards. Go to reddit. Biz have 100 bucks only they got sucking off their own dad.

Should i invest 2000$ on only this or chainlink or split between both? I assume they are rivals together

Let's say they both have different niches. ChainLink is an app that can use Overledger for increased security. They are both a member of Accord project, potential exists. Overledger can even faciliate Multi-Chain Smart contracts.
And Quant Network is not only Overledger. There is also GoVerify, Trudera, QuantHealth, QuantSentry etc.

Still cheap as fuck you fucking faggots

Okay, what is the purprose of the quant tokens in the end tho?

U got to hold them to have throughput through the system. Once big juicy banks sign up we moon to fuck.

no need for quant token, no need for chainlink token

Having a token that captures value Cryptoeconomics present allows for creative incentives of user activity. Ownership of QNT can be absolutely tracked and monitored, making it infinitely more difficult to attack this network than having fiat gateways. Anti-DDoS is built into cryptoeconomic systems, allowing for smooth handling of surges of attention, real or synthetic. These are just a few reasons.

You can peg QNT to a fiat rate, by the way. Overledger's Treasury feature will facilitate this.

>lovely 'utility token', provides access and even discounts, sirs
brainlets repeating history

>You can peg QNT to a fiat rate, by the way. Overledger's Treasury feature will facilitate this.

This is why QNT is worthless. They will just peg it to £1 = 1 QNT or something and let the tokens move around through their shit. It is explicitly NOT meant to be a speculative asset, they are very firm in insisting that it's a utility token with no value.

Quant (the company) will make money through normal channels. Chink scam coins can not, and so they need their coins to moon in order to profit. That's why chink scams are the best, if you are on the right side of them.

No need for 99% of the fucking tokens in crypto
No need for stocks, no need for derivatives,

No need for xrp my kind frens on biz told me back in 2016. Phew to think I nearly went all in on ripple.

Just like Jibrel network, got it thanks

i just sold thanks

Comparing a fking sandnigger coin with Qnt kek

just dumped on you guys, thanks for playing

You don't understand how this works bruh. This is not a stablecoin.

How much QNT do you have, and are you going to make it?

It just went straight back up nigger

Bob's repair partnership soon

>he downplayes honest working men
never gonna make it

>tfw bought at 0.002 sold for 25% gain and never bought back
KILL ME

Easily $100 eoy
Not a meme like link

Attached: IMG_20190109_102913_917.jpg (533x768, 64K)

kek, that's 1bn MC, which today is top 10 but one year ago was top 40.

Look at the trash in the top 10.
Qnt is more than a shittoken frens.

>that's 1bn MC
it is
> which today is top 10
it is

If you think this shitter isn't a top 10 you better lay out those reasons right now.

>If you think this shitter isn't a top 10 you better lay out those reasons right now.

If QNT hits $100 I will be a multi-millionaire and that is simply not going to happen in this timeline.

Lets be honest you will sell at $25~ and I will do the same because it would be stupid not to take 50x profits, but it will go past that and won't even notice us.

I'll make you a bet for EoY - $50 that I won last summer betting against someone on another price-related issue. QNT $100 at or before EoY (as seen on CMC? and not by some retarded glitch) and I'll send you $50 in ETH (i.e. about 5 ETH by then).

If it doesn't reach that figure, you send me the same. You in?

I'm good for it. Can just swap emails now.

Unironically more than 1% of supply.

Don't kid yourself, this project is inexorably linked to the biggest institutions. Chainlink is brother to them, own both and you will definitely make it.

accordproject.org

>Unironically more than 1% of supply.

Are you the famous "HOT whale" who spiked it to the 80s in September?

This is actually one of the most legit projects out there right now. the connections these guys have are pretty much unseen before anywhere in crypto. only XRP comes close but XRP is a useless shitcoin. Anyway let biz be, they will catch on later once they realise the magnitude of this one. they love to get cucked so let them.

1% my ass.

Quant will have the fate of Jibrel

Telling yourself that won't suppress it to the price you want fren.

Like I said, you have no Idea.

No, been in since the beginning.

Fuck it im joining quant gang. Got told bittrex listening any day now and partnered with a ton of banks and swift. Even if bullshit the bittrex pump will be good enough for me. Only got 3 k tho.

I think chainlink is more legit. It's already been called industrial standard.

Which is your wallet?
0x48E9Af81fB93d144Ad4683FCF219974c8304a170

0x826678aD6b1aaa5e1f20E079333D9b66ab22d78b

Both of those are in the top 5 wallets and hold 1%, but both only received QNT 85 days ago at the earliest.

>1% my ass.

No reason he couldn't have 1%, I have 0.3% and I'm not even in the top 50 holders, plus I fucked up big time and used to have more. It spent two months as low as 1/20th the current price (in ETH), I remember people dumping it after CMC fud ("no listing") and it kept trying to break 0.0013 but being pushed back down. Daily volume was sometimes just 1-10 ETH or so. Everyone in the tg knew it would be massive but no one on here listened until They started pumping it in September and it 4x'ed, then 4'xed again.

Still very few people have significant amounts of QNT.

We watched Live as an user sold about $300,000 of HOT and threw it straight into QNT, one day in September.

0.3% of the supply puts you in top 15 holders user

I'm talking about circulating supply, which is 9,964,259.

They did the burn in a retarded way so that it doesn't show very well on etherscan, but CMC recognises it.

Ok thanks. Who are you on Telegram please?

I'm not on there at all. Popped my head in over the summer but never participated, y'all a bunch of fucking mongs. No offence.

True. I only lurk. The quantards are a passionate bunch and it’s been interesting watching the project unfold.

mfw I only have like 450 Qnt tokens, but will still make some good money.

>38 GitHub commits

>GitHub

not going to make it

>patented tech

Pretty much. It probably will still pump on big announcements, but will never gain a spot among the big boys.

they cant patent muh dicc
nerd

You wish. You don't see the bigger picture of Quant and won't make it.

You fags don't get how github works. They could do 500 commits a day to their documentation and you would be impressed because you have a low IQ. They essentially finished the entire product and put it up. It's not some shitty in progress thing.

You're delusional, crypto will never see the parabolic movement we saw in 2017, stop setting expectations for yourself because you'll only end up disappointed. It's not going to hit 1b marketcap and never will. I've seen this happen so many times.

Keep deluding yourself with your dumb biases, though. Just make sure you're well prepared for a big crash so you don't hold through a 50% drawdown.

>private repositories

Attached: kingedede.gif (255x200, 7K)

It's an ERC-20 token, that's literally all it'll ever be. They have no plans to contribute to decentralisation, nor are they furthering distributed ledger technology like Monero did back in 2014, or Ethereum in 2015.

This isn't a gem, just because you're holding a bag doesn't mean it's destined to moon. Get it through your thick head and drop your biases you absolute moron.

You're a fucking retard if you think patenting technology and keeping everything closed source is a good thing in crypto, stay deluded lmao

Overledger will be open source and decentralized you faggot

stop lying, the proprietary code will always be closed source. The application programming interface is what will be "open source" and that means fuck all anyway because it's all hosted on AWS.

HAHAHAHA holy shit you are such a retard - how are your aion bags? Did you catch the falling knife at $3? ICO price was $1.. now is a good time to buy ur shitcoin.

AWS fud:
Everyone seems to rave about decentralisation without understanding the implications of true decentralisation using existing technologies. If you wanted true decentralisation then everyone that wanted to interact with say Ethereum would need to run an Ethereum node (and even for an advanced user it’s a PITA to use a node directly for anything, not to mention the terabytes of storage that’s going to be required) and then if you want to use Bitcoin you also need to run a node and so on.
So instead products are introduced such as Infura, for example, which provide an API to allow developers to easily interact with an Ethereum node hosted by Infura rather than have to run one themselves. By doing this products such as Metamask, cryptokitties, truffle, uport, oraclize, 0x protocol etc using their service were able to be created and has significantly increased adoption for blockchain. Infura’s nodes are hosted on AWS so for those of you that did use the Aion Bridge for the token swap and used a service such as Metamask etc your connecting to AWS anyway so I don’t really see the argument. Where were the nodes hosted that Aion ran? In addition other parts like the wallet runs solely on Blockdaemon

Even if Aion decide to Host Nodes themselves for every blockchain that they connect to. (No idea how they are going to fund this as its not profitable to run a node on AWS for example otherwise everyone would be doing it). They are still creating centralisation as they are offering the same service as what Infura are offering. They are offering through the Aion API a way that applications written in Java can interact with all the other blockchains without having to understand Solidity, Go, Python, etc it provides developers with an API so they can interact with the blockchains in a standard programming language to make it easier for them to develop products and create adoption.
Some people say EOS is centralised as there is only 21 nodes that validate transactions (which gives it its speed) So how many Nodes do people have to run before it can be seen as decentralised? Again, looking at Aion, how many Aion Nodes are there?
Even if it reaches the popularity of Ethereum / bitcoin etc and they eventually run around 10,000 nodes (I would be surprised if Aion currently has a 1/10 of the nodes Ethereum runs). Aion has separate consensus for Aion1 blockchain which is the core and then also separate consensus for each bridge that connects a blockchain to another. So with the hub and spoke method (where say I want to transact from Eth to BTC I have to go to Eth > Aion1 > BTC and as each bridge has consensus to do one transaction I have to have the consensus of the Ethereum network, then the Eth > Aion1 bridge, then the Aion1 network, then the Aion1 > BTC bridge > Then the BTC network. So, some of have then said they prefer to connect chains directly to each other rather than hub and spoke model. So, in that case lets use just take the top 100 blockchains and Aion if you wanted to connect them together that would be 10,000 bridges that would be required if you want the fastest route of connecting each other together rather than the hub and spoke model.

So if Ethereum currently only has 10,000 nodes you would have 1 node validating each bridge and none for the Core. It’s going to require a huge number of nodes to be able to connect all the blockchains using that method if you want to have enough security in the validation. Overledger rather than add its own consensus writes a hash of the message in the metadata of the transaction in the source / destination blockchain so it uses Ethereum’s blockchain and Bitcoin’s blockchain. As it’s a hash of the message if there is any modification then the hash changes so it guarantees that it has not been modified and can be trusted. So there is no need for an additional consensus if you can utilise the source and destination (which you have to do anyway)
Overledger whilst currently running in AWS will soon be decentralised by providing people to host the BPI gateways. Which will be detailed later in January with the full tokenomics release. Once the technology allows it will then also be hosted on top of multiple blockchains to provide further decentralisation.
It is still very early days in blockchain if we want adoption to grow then some areas of decentralisation will have to be sacrificed in the short term until technology / competition increases.

That's why they pay you to operate a node. I hold 15x more QNT then AION but you are just being a dumb cunt.

Also your uneducated thoughts on their Java implementation are fucking stupid. There are other implementation and the VM that can do calls out to other chains that have any public facing API is in Java. You seem to have mistaken that with the Nodes.

Almost all projects are moving to using WASM languages AION included. Quit being fucking cancer and know that you don't understand how the different pieces of these projects fit together. That was CSW style technobabble rant.

Copy pasta quotes is what the QNT hype train is built on

So how are those 3 exchanges by EOY doing?

Attached: 1474107336911.jpg (500x396, 22K)